NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement

yea you are right Coyote....i appologize for including this meatball in my rants about who they have speaking....but they still have some pretty pathetic speakers at times.....

oops - I apologize too - I made my snarky comment before reading through all the messages:redface:

Okay, none of that making nice BS in this thread... that is not allowed here.

Yeah, I figured that but we are not talking about a realistic percentage here, we are talking about the whole DAMNED (and I hate that word but it is appropriate) organization.

Immie

Racist elements within an organizaton is not the whole organization. Three's some rotten fruit in the barrel. Just take them out and the rest stays fresh.

Out of the KKK?

Take the racists out of there and you will not have anything left, except an empty barrel.

Immie

Out of the Tea Party. The racists are a fringe element, they just get alot of press.

How is it that this is only broadcast on Fox?!?! NBC, CNN, MSNBC, ABC & CBS must have bad producers? LMAO!!!!

Great video......:clap2:

Thank you, thank you. Taking bows.

Because the mainstream media will NOT cover all sides of these stories, Fox has been pretty much alone in showing both or all sides. And Beck is in a class almost all by himself in the depth of his research and in the meticulousness of his arguments. I don't always agree with the conclusions he comes up with, but I sure appreciate the time and effort he puts into it.

To get to the truth it requires a lot of digging behind the half picture we get from most of the media. The truth is getting out bit by bit though.

mmmm...no. Fox shows one side. Just like the others.

Yeah, they showed the side that was right, nothing like the others....:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

oops - I apologize too - I made my snarky comment before reading through all the messages:redface:

Okay, none of that making nice BS in this thread... that is not allowed here.

Racist elements within an organizaton is not the whole organization. Three's some rotten fruit in the barrel. Just take them out and the rest stays fresh.

Out of the KKK?

Take the racists out of there and you will not have anything left, except an empty barrel.

Immie

Out of the Tea Party. The racists are a fringe element, they just get alot of press.

That I understand, but I think you missed the side discussion Harry and I were having. My post was in reference to the KKK. Follow the links back a post or two and you will see where that came about.

Immie

I am white and have been refused service in a black resturant.

It pissed me off and I told them I would never give them any business and walked out.

Did this make me pretend blacks are all racists...no.

Now why do you on the right refuse every incident of racism by whites by screaming "but a couple of black people were mean to soem white people so it dosent matter"?

I call bullshit

That's some obvious bullshit. Why would you tell someone who didn't want your business that you wouldn't give them business?

TM lies again.

No. It's far more telling how YOU think and your complete thickness as to what might be considered racially insulting. You fail.

No cajones on you apparently.

Hey dipshit, you're the one that made the claim that those posters were racist. so you obviously think "monkey see, monkey do" references black folk.

Did you even look at the poster - like, look at the little "negro" monkey faces portrayed on it? Are you really this dense? Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege.:lol:

And you also think that only blacks live in Kenya.:cuckoo:

Nice deflection but since the vast majority of Kenyan citizens are black, your statement is very very weak. Weaker, if that is possible, then your cajones.

Apparently you have no brain.

Apparently you have no balls.

Negro monkey faces? That's a stretch even for you.

So you discount Kenya's minorities. How white of you.

I am white and have been refused service in a black resturant.

It pissed me off and I told them I would never give them any business and walked out.

Did this make me pretend blacks are all racists...no.

Now why do you on the right refuse every incident of racism by whites by screaming "but a couple of black people were mean to soem white people so it dosent matter"?

I call bullshit

That's some obvious bullshit. Why would you tell someone who didn't want your business that you wouldn't give them business?

TM lies again.

Think about who said that. Think about the way TM thinks. She would say something like that, trust me, and she would think that she offended them and that she was somehow better than they were.

Immie

I call bullshit

TM lies again.

Think about who said that. Think about the way TM thinks. She would say something like that, trust me, and she would think that she offended them and that she was somehow better than they were.

Immie

If TM told me the sun rose this morning, I'd have to to have a link.

The TEA Party is for whites and a few "Uncle Toms" hence the rise of the New Black Panthers.

The TEA Party is for whites and a few "Uncle Toms" hence the rise of the New Black Panthers.

Sounds like you want a race war.
which is exactly what the Naacp and the black panthers is stirring up.

real nice

Earlier I gave the message that is broadcast by the NAACP and the message I hear. It is the message I get when I hear people like Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson speak at their events and see the ovations that they give to people like this.

As long as that is the message... it will be a racist organization in my mind.

Immie

well when they have these chumps speaking at their functions, it certainly doesnt go over to well for their credibility......which is one of the reasons that the Rev. Jessie Peterson cant stand them.....he was quoted early in this thread by someone....

I'm not sure everyone is aware of even who Peterson is much less his past.

Maybe Robert Byrd shouldn't have represented the Democrat Party all those many years if his past mattered all that much to the Dems.

But obviously it doesn't. Nor does it matter to the Tea Party. They don't care if you're white or black. If you're concerned about the economy and runaway government then they figure you're welcome.

Last edited:

What was racist about that sign? Are you suggesting all Kenyans are black? I think Ryan Hall among other white Kenyans would disagree.

Nice. But dishonest. Do you seriously think those sign-holders were thinking of white Kenyans or, lets be blunt - even thought there was any such thing as whites in Kenya?

The subtle racism of the Birfers is that that sort of conspiracy would never (has never) evolved around a white president, and when it has (McCain) it lost steam.

Why? Every Birfer "fact" has been countered. Yet a small but vocal portion of the public - continue to believe it and, what isn't so good for the Tea-Party movement is that the Birfers have attached themselves to it.

Is the Birfer movement racism in the guise of "legitimate constitutional concern"? I tend to think so.

I don't know what a "birfer " is, I'm guessing it's just a childish play on the word birther. Fact is there are some fringe idiots that believe Obama is a Kenyan. They may be mistaken but that doesn't make them racist, you stupid fuck!

What was racist about that sign? Are you suggesting all Kenyans are black? I think Ryan Hall among other white Kenyans would disagree.

Nice. But dishonest. Do you seriously think those sign-holders were thinking of white Kenyans or, lets be blunt - even thought there was any such thing as whites in Kenya?

The subtle racism of the Birfers is that that sort of conspiracy would never (has never) evolved around a white president, and when it has (McCain) it lost steam.

Why? Every Birfer "fact" has been countered. Yet a small but vocal portion of the public - continue to believe it and, what isn't so good for the Tea-Party movement is that the Birfers have attached themselves to it.

Is the Birfer movement racism in the guise of "legitimate constitutional concern"? I tend to think so.

I don't know what a "birfer " is, I'm guessing it's just a childish play on the word birther. Fact is there are some fringe idiots that believe Obama is a Kenyan. They may be mistaken but that doesn't make them racist, you stupid fuck!

TIME OUT!!!

Now you know damn and good and well that only a racist would EVER criticize His Holiness The Chosen One.

TIME OUT!!!

Now you know damn and good and well that only a racist would EVER criticize His Holiness The Chosen One.

The left has lost all credibility in their use of the word racist. Their reckless use of it, in defence to critisisms of the president, is weak, childish, and pathetic at best. And before you morons label me... No I am NOT a birther.

TIME OUT!!!

The left has lost all credibility in their use of the word racist. Their reckless use of it, in defence to critisisms of the president, is weak, childish, and pathetic at best. And before you morons label me... No I am NOT a birther.

I don't know how weak, childish, or pathetic it is, but I definitely do see it as DESPERATE. :) It's really all they've got to defend this President in some of the stuff he does.

I do get really tired of anybody who dares to criticize or caracature this President being called a racist when those criticizng or caracaturing a white President are defended as exercizing their right to free speech.

If people are not racist and are serious about eliminating racism, then they'll agree that a black President is after all just a President and is as fair game for criticism, ridicule, or caracature as any other President. To single him out as somehow untouchable is racist. And to read into almost all caracatures or symbols used to spoof or caracature him as racist symbols is also racist. There is no evidence those doing the criticism are associating black people with those same images. But it is an absolute certainty that those criticizing the criticsm are associating black people with certain images.

So who are the racists here?

The KKK exercises free speech. That still means it's racist free speech.

So.. uh... you are comparing critisisms of the president to the hate speech of the KKK? PLEASE tell me you are not that small minded. :wtf:

The KKK exercises free speech. That still means it's racist free speech.

If I see a KKK dude standing on a street corner encouraging whites to kill ******* and they babies, I want that "right" curtailed. There are rights and then there is common sense; and the parameters should be ruled on fairly for all.

Earlier I gave the message that is broadcast by the NAACP and the message I hear. It is the message I get when I hear people like Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson speak at their events and see the ovations that they give to people like this.

As long as that is the message... it will be a racist organization in my mind.

Immie

well when they have these chumps speaking at their functions, it certainly doesnt go over to well for their credibility......which is one of the reasons that the Rev. Jessie Peterson cant stand them.....he was quoted early in this thread by someone....

Who the hell is Jessie Lee Peterson except a white loving, frustrated freed slave that thanked whites for slavery, if he wants to be on the plantation thats his personal biz and Louis Farrakhan is *NOT* a racist, thats right, I said it, the NAACP is not racist, president after president of the country has also spoken before the NAACP, and its award called the Springarn Medal is named after a white Jew who was a *REPUBLICAN* to boot, now why would a so called racist organization do that for?

I get back from vacation in France with my wife, login read my PMs and get referred to this thread full of retarded Tea Bagger supporters who don't know what the hell they're talking as always, you Tea Baggers make me laugh with your "party like its 1776" dumb talk when the dumb chick who made the statement would have been an ordinary housewife with no right to vote and a husband who sleeps with slave women while she plays the good slavemaster's wife. In 1776 only the rich landowning whites had any power, not the turds in Tea Baggers who are hijacking the original Boston Tea Party with whom they share nothing.

Forum List

Back