NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement

The KKK exercises free speech. That still means it's racist free speech.

If I see a KKK dude standing on a street corner encouraging whites to kill ******* and they babies, I want that "right" curtailed. There are rights and then there is common sense; and the parameters should be ruled on fairly for all.

Tea Baggers don't have common sense when they carry around signs comparing Obama to Hitler, a warmongering, sadistic, Jew killing monkey that nearly destroyed Europe, there is absolutely *NO* similarity between Obama and Hitler and any of you who condone and defend such acts are shameless monkeys in need of mental help.

Oh how lovely.

you could of stayed in France for all I care.:eusa_whistle:

I mind as well should have and will in the future, I already have some expatriate family there is France and loved it, for three weeks I didn't have to hear about and deal with partisan BS, race baiting, lying, dishonesty, etc it was a breath of fresh air and I loved it. Mark my words, if the US keeps up the way it is it will collapse.

Oh but it was just fine and dandy when the ANTI-WAR nutjobs carried signs of Bush as Hitler.

you people are a JOKE JOKE JOKE.

it's a FRIGGEN SIGN. GET OVER YOURSELVES ALREADY.

If I see a KKK dude standing on a street corner encouraging whites to kill ******* and they babies, I want that "right" curtailed. There are rights and then there is common sense; and the parameters should be ruled on fairly for all.

Tea Baggers don't have common sense when they carry around signs comparing Obama to Hitler, a warmongering, sadistic, Jew killing monkey that nearly destroyed Europe, there is absolutely *NO* similarity between Obama and Hitler and any of you who condone and defend such acts are shameless monkeys in need of mental help.

A) I'm not a tea bagger
B) Obama is not Hitler, but neither is Bush, or Hannity or Beck, have you ridiculed the left for making such comparisons? Of course you have not.
C) Who are you calling monkeys?
D) Will you now in public decry the racism and hatred from BOTH sides?

So.. uh... you are comparing critisisms of the president to the hate speech of the KKK? PLEASE tell me you are not that small minded. :wtf:

An idiot who carries a sign comparing Obama to Hitler is not engaging in constructive criticism nor criticism at all, its called character assassination, dishonesty and stupidity.

Oh but it was just fine and dandy when the ANTI-WAR nutjobs carried signs of Bush as Hitler.

you people are a JOKE JOKE JOKE.

it's a FRIGGEN SIGN. GET OVER YOURSELVES ALREADY.

When did I ever say that people who compared Bush to Hitler were right and or ever stated that I condone that act? I'm not liberal nor "Republican" conservative, i occupy my own space politically and don't ally myself extremist retards.

A) I'm not a tea bagger
B) Obama is not Hitler, but neither is Bush, or Hannity or Beck, have you ridiculed the left for making such comparisons? Of course you have not.

I ridicule the left and right equally, especially the left slightly more so and the idiots who compared Bush to Hitler were *NOT* all Democrats, liberals and lefties either, people on both sides ridiculed Bush, get the facts straight, when you deal with the Bass there is no spinning allowed.

OMG, we sure don't want to assassinate the character of the KING OBAMA.

If you're going to criticize stick to the facts and not stupid attempts at character assassination because only equally dumb and extremist retards will be the only ears that will listen and follow, thus the imbeciles called the Teabaggers who have attracted other imbeciles in their ranks.

Stephanie-

Criticise the Presiden's policies all you wish. It's the American way.

well dear I'm afraid that mold was broken wide open by the hateful lefties and the anti-war protesters during the Bush years.

probably no turning back now.

and I'll criticize him any way I want. thanks

Last edited:
If these fucking Tea Bastards are such good patriots and defenders of the Constitution why don't they quit acting like pussies carrying signs and enlist in the military and do the things that real defenders and patriots of the Constitution do?

If these fucking Tea Bastards are such good patriots and defenders of the Constitution why don't they quit acting like pussies carrying signs and enlist in the military and do the things that real defenders and patriots of the Constitution do?

I don't know, let me go ask my grandma and grandpa to see why they haven't joined yet.
good grief.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Stephanie-

well dear I'm afraid that mold was broken wide open by the hateful lefties and the anti-war protesters during the Bush years.

Stupid fuck, the NAACP challenged the Tea Bastards to eliminate the racist pricks within their movement, they never said the Tea Bastards don't have a right to criticize the CINC, but you ugly fucks think your right to criticize makes you immune to being criticized, if you can't take it stop fucking dishing it out.

I don't know, let me go ask my grandma and grandpa to see why they haven't joined yet.
good grief.:eusa_whistle:

Tea Bastards and Republicans were not the only ones who have served and are serving their country in the military.

Stephanie-

Stupid fuck, the NAACP challenged the Tea Bastards to eliminate the racist pricks within their movement, they never said the Tea Bastards don't have a right to criticize the CINC, but you ugly fucks think your right to criticize makes you immune to being criticized, if you can't take it stop fucking dishing it out.

you really do kiss your mother with that mouth.
I don't give a shit what the NAACP said, is demanding or anything about them.
they and you on the left don't friggen dictate to others how and what they should do, say or act.
got it.

Stephanie-

Just don't refer to the President by a disparaging racial slur and expect respect for it.

pfeeesh. whatever.
I lived through the Bush years. I saw the RESPECT THE LEFT HAS so I worry not.

A) I'm not a tea bagger

I ridicule the left and right equally, especially the left slightly more so and the idiots who compared Bush to Hitler were *NOT* all Democrats, liberals and lefties either, people on both sides ridiculed Bush, get the facts straight, when you deal with the Bass there is no spinning allowed.

Who spun? I've never read your posts before and you showed up here bashing the right for comparing Obama to Hitler, but said nothing about the the left bashing Bush before him, or about them bashing the tea party. Oh, who from the right called Bush Hitler? I'm just curious.

Just don't refer to the President by a disparaging racial slur and expect respect for it.

pfeeesh. whatever.
I lived through the Bush years. I saw the RESPECT THE LEFT HAS so I worry not.

Bush was criticised plenty. The President's policies and actions are fair game.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back