NAACP Leader: ‘It Really Doesn’t Matter If He Had a Gun’

You righties have been saying that for years, but now you get mad?
Link away, liar BOY.
You've cheered lots of people killed by guns who didn't have guns. Are you really going to make me find links? There are too many to choose from. Maybe you can ask for a specific time?

Link away, liar BOY.
You've cheered lots of people killed by guns who didn't have guns. Are you really going to make me find links? There are too many to choose from. Maybe you can ask for a specific time?
Yeah, I cheered when OBL was killed. And I cheered when every Islamofascist got oblitered.
Any links to any other cheering? Oh yeah, felon Michael Brown.

So cops have the right to shoot you if you have a gun?
I assume that the NRA will have a strong statement about this.

Link away, liar BOY.
Yeah, I cheered when OBL was killed. And I cheered when every Islamofascist got oblitered.
Whoa dude u r cool

Link away, liar BOY.
Whoa dude u r cool
Little girl busted in her lie again.

Forum List

Back