NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama

but yet, blacks continue to overwhelmingly support this failed president, could it possibly be racial?

They were going to vote for Romney?

so you agree that blacks voted for obama for racial reasons. are you also saying that all blacks are in ideological agreement with the obama left wing agenda? all of them?

You are as thick as two boards. Why would Blacks have voted for Romney?

no kidding

I see our two white, racist girls think alike.

the more obama voters suffer the better I like it, don't matter what color. ****.

wow, he can see through his computer and see what color we are, isn't that amazing

I lost ALL sympathy for ANYONE who voted to re-elect the Dear leader with the record he had..Especially Mr. Jealous from the NAACP...but of course the race card always comes out..pfessh

I see our two white, racist girls think alike.

the more obama voters suffer the better I like it, don't matter what color. ****.

wow, he can see through his computer and see what color we are, isn't that amazing

I lost ALL sympathy for ANYONE who voted to re-elect the Dear leader with the record he had..Especially Mr. Jealous from the NAACP...but of course the race card always comes out..pfessh

You are surprised that the race card came out on a racist thread?

You voted for it..no whining now

SNIP:
By Jessica Chasmar

-

The Washington Times

Monday, January 28,

NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Jealous said Sunday, perhaps unwittingly, that black Americans “are doing far worse” than when President Obama first took office.

“The country’s back to pretty much where it was when this president started,” Mr. Jealous told MSNBC host David Gregory on “Meet the Press.” “White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing far worse.”

The black unemployment rate was 12.7 percent when Mr. Obama took office. While the unemployment rate in the U.S. as a whole is below 8 percent, the Labor Department reported the black jobless rate was up from 12.9 percent to 14 percent for December.

The worst during Mr Obama’s first term was in September 2011, with 16.7 percent unemployment for blacks — the highest since 1983, the Department of Labor reports. The black teen jobless rate hit a staggering 39.3 percent in July 2012.

all of it here
Read more: NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

If he was doing things that only helped Blacks, you would be screaming discrimination.
he isn't doing anything for anyone.

Forum List

Back