NAACP President Busted for Dealing Coke; Media Silent

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Further demonstrating that the press is in the tank for the Marxist agitators, lol

Muncie NAACP president arrested in cocaine probe

The president of the local chapter of the NAACP was arrested Wednesday, accused of selling cocaine for a third time to an informant for the Delaware County Sheriff's Drug Unit.

Timothy Wade Miles, 49, is also assistant director of transportation for MITS, and police reports indicate he was in a vehicle owned by the local bus service when he sold the cocaine. One of the transactions occurred in Westside Park as children played nearby, authorities said.

The third alleged cocaine deal this month between Miles and the informant took place early Wednesday evening in downtown Muncie.

Miles was then arrested in a traffic stop near MITS headquarters on East Seymour Street. A deputy reported Miles begged him not to arrest him, saying, "My career and life is over."

No, dont worry, Mr Miles, with a press like we have these days, you couldnt be safer.

:frown:

NAACP President Busted for Dealing Coke; Media Silent
Probably cause the media was the buying it from him....

Poor guy he is sweating getting canned over his snorting materials. I suppose stuff like that happens among certain circles and these are people that desire to make policies for others to live by. Nothing wrong here.

Good grief, so they are aren't these upstanding saintly people that they like to preach down on us all the time. I never listen to them anymore the same I don't with CAIR, SPLC, ACLU came out today with their spew. all the same old shit. take our guns away not deal with the CRAZY people.

Further demonstrating that the press is in the tank for the Marxist agitators, lol

The president of the local chapter of the NAACP was arrested Wednesday, accused of selling cocaine for a third time to an informant for the Delaware County Sheriff's Drug Unit.

Timothy Wade Miles, 49, is also assistant director of transportation for MITS, and police reports indicate he was in a vehicle owned by the local bus service when he sold the cocaine. One of the transactions occurred in Westside Park as children played nearby, authorities said.

The third alleged cocaine deal this month between Miles and the informant took place early Wednesday evening in downtown Muncie.

Miles was then arrested in a traffic stop near MITS headquarters on East Seymour Street. A deputy reported Miles begged him not to arrest him, saying, "My career and life is over."

No, dont worry, Mr Miles, with a press like we have these days, you couldnt be safer.

The media wasnt silent. This happened back earlier in the year in March I think. What were you doing? Combing the internet for something to whine about?

Yeah a town in the middle of Bumfuck, Nowhere deserves national headlines for something nobody cares about. :rolleyes:

And Trayvon was killed where?
Yeah because dealing cocaine is the same as someone being stalked and murdered.
You're very confused....no one was stalked. no one was murdered.

Go back to fellating Putin.
don't project your homosexual fantasies onto others....you often use that same line about putin...clearly you have gay tendencies....just own it and don't try to blame others for your deviant imagination..

Does anyone know how to block this asshole? His settings won't allow me to add to the ignore list. I'm tired of his idiotic comments and video clip.

Yeah, OldShit is a pain that I have on ignore. Maybe its a PEBKBAC type of thing?

:biggrin:

Yeah a town in the middle of Bumfuck, Nowhere deserves national headlines for something nobody cares about. :rolleyes:

don't project your homosexual fantasies onto others....you often use that same line about putin...clearly you have gay tendencies....just own it and don't try to blame others for your deviant imagination..
Has anyone ever seen him say anything substantive? What a waste of bandwidth.

The media wasnt silent. This happened back earlier in the year in March I think. What were you doing? Combing the internet for something to whine about?
Some of us don't get all the news and some don't always have Internet full time. It is nice to see things I have missed while not having it. So I appreciate reading items I have missed in the last five or six years of not having my own Internet.

Does anyone know how to block this asshole? His settings won't allow me to add to the ignore list. I'm tired of his idiotic comments and video clip.

Yeah, OldShit is a pain that I have on ignore. Maybe its a PEBKBAC type of thing?

:biggrin:
Normally I click on the asshole name and add to ignore list. I've had lots of practice but this one has the public blocked so clicking the name doesn't show anything.

Some of us don't get all the news and some don't always have Internet full time. It is nice to see things I have missed while not having it. So I appreciate reading items I have missed in the last five or six years of not having my own Internet.
And April 23, 2015 was not years ago. This is Miles THIRD arrest for selling coke.

And April 23, 2015 was not years ago. This is Miles THIRD arrest for selling coke.
Not sure how the system will ever purge itself of coke heads. I do know if they ain't got enough common sense not to use that shit I sure don't want them making policies that myself or my grandchildren will have to live by.

Has anyone ever seen him say anything substantive? What a waste of bandwidth.

it's interesting sometimes to go look at their post history for a couple of days...almost invariably 50% of it is telling everyone how wrong they are about .....EVERYthing..... and the other 50% is namecalling and distractions.

there's a very low "signal to noise ratio" in here sometimes.

Forum List

Back