NAACP racists run into people who aren't afraid of them!

If the school plays "Dixie" it probably mostly white. When whites have 10 (or more) to 1 odds they get brave.

Just like I figured.

Effingham County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

White alone, percent, 2013 (a) 83.0%
Black or African American alone, percent, 2013 (a) 13.9%

476.jpg

Last edited:
I notice the writer of the article let his ignorance and bias leak through in describing the song "Dixie"...

....over 500 people showed up at the Effingham County High School Board meeting on Tuesday to debate whether the school should stop using a Confederate soldier mascot and the pro-slavery anthem “Dixie” as a fight song.

If the school plays "Dixie" it probably mostly white. When whites have 10 (or more) to 1 odds they get brave.
When blacks have ten or more to one the start grabbing each other's stinky asses.
Yeah but you white monkeys dont still dont get brave unless you outnumber someone. Thats why you lie and act nice until you build up your numbers. Typical white boy tactics.

I notice the writer of the article let his ignorance and bias leak through in describing the song "Dixie"...

....over 500 people showed up at the Effingham County High School Board meeting on Tuesday to debate whether the school should stop using a Confederate soldier mascot and the pro-slavery anthem “Dixie” as a fight song.
How is that a bias you idiot? Dicksy is a pro slavery anthem

Yeah In saw that I am still trying to figure out wtf he is talking about.

He is talking about this for starters....

"Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times there are not forgotten.
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land!"

well, he's obviously conflicted...he's trying to be objective but it goes against his indoctrination and he allowed the bias to slip through....and whoever the editor is let it slide by, too...

well, he's obviously conflicted...he's trying to be objective but it goes against his indoctrination and he allowed the bias to slip through....and whoever the editor is let it slide by, too...
Thats because its true and not bias. If you had a job and the intellect of an editor you would know that.

The only thing I have against what the NAACP is doing is that if the school is mostly white let them keep their loser flag and hill billy mascot/song. IOW.Fuckem. Black people should take their kids out of that hick school and send them elsewhere. It never made any sense to me why Black people think that asking racists to stop being racists is going to work.

Last edited:

When whites have 10 (or more) to 1 odds they get brave.

So do blacks.

See it on the news almost nightly
Sure you do. :itsok:

You don't?

They repossess your tv again?

No. I dont allow the media to brainwash me. How does one get their TV repossessed? Do you rent yours from one of those Rent-A-Centers?

He' simply not as ignorant of history as you are.

So do blacks.

You don't?

No. I dont allow the media to brainwash me. How did one get your TV repossessed? Do you rent yours from one of those Rent-A-Centers?

I dont allow the media to brainwash me.

ahh, you don't OWN a tv. No wonder you dont' know what's going on.

How did one get your TV repossessed?

Repossessed? not me.

Paid cash a year ago for a 59" Sony, with all the bells and whistles.

Do you rent yours from one of those Rent-A-Centers?

Never been in a Rent-A-Center. or any of the clones, in my life.

What are they like?

So do blacks.

You don't?

No. I dont allow the media to brainwash me. How did one get your TV repossessed? Do you rent yours from one of those Rent-A-Centers?

I dont allow the media to brainwash me.

ahh, you don't OWN a tv. No wonder you dont' knw what's going on.

How did one get your TV repossessed?

Repossessed? not me.

Paid cash a year ago for a 59" Sony, with all the bells and whistles.

Do you rent yours from one of those Rent-A-Centers?

Never been in a Rent-A-Center. or any of the clones, in my life.

What are they like?
Yes I own a TV. Actually 2. I just dont let them brainwash me like the one you rented brainwashes you by your own admission.

Of course you've been to a rent-a-center. You dont have to lie. How else can you get a TV repossessed? Those are your words not mine.

He' simply not as ignorant of history as you are.

This has nothing to do with me...he is assuredly ignorant about history. There's nothing pro slavery about Dixie, boy.

Forum List

Back