Nah, Democrats would never cheat the elections

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE
Written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor on October 10, 2015

Democrats are applauding California Governor Jerry Brown’s signature today on a bill that will allow the state to automatically register millions of residents to vote, using their DMV records. The move automatically opens up voting to 6.6 million Californians.

Some are calling it “state-sanctioned voter fraud.”

As reported by ThinkProgress.org:

On Saturday, California Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill that will allow the state to automatically register millions of residents to vote, using their DMV records.

Starting in 2016, every eligible California citizen who goes to a DMV office to get a driver’s license or renew one will be instantly registered to vote, unless he or she chooses to opt out.

The new “motor voter” law is just one of several steps aimed at addressing California’s dismally low election participation rate — one of the worst in the nation. Just over 42 percent of eligible voters turned out in last fall’s election. In Los Angeles County, just 31 percent of registered voters cast a ballot.

There’s just one TEENSY problem with this. The California Dept. of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has acknowledged it can’t distinguish citizens from non citizens in its current database. You may recall that beginning this year, California began issuing driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants — and received a tremendous response. If it’s is unable to separate out these non citizens in the database, California will be registering illegal immigrants with driver’s licenses, as well as legal immigrants who are permanent residents (but not citizens) and refugees who do not yet have their citizenship. Additionally, the DMV has no way to identify felons who aren’t allowed to vote in California and part-time residents (with driver’s licenses) who may be registered to vote in other states.

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

It is not right when people don't even know the history or probably who the person running is about, but I do not think that they will automatically vote for one party, or even some will not even vote because they do not understand.

I hate to think that the accidents are only going to get worse in California because the signs are only in english.

I think this law sucks Jerry Brown.........

BTW I am a registered Democrat who thinks this sucks. Pretty much more in the middle, but I extreme left Dems who think this sucks too.

~

It is not right when people don't even know the history or probably who the person running is about, but I do not think that they will automatically vote for one party, or even some will not even vote because they do not understand.

I hate to think that the accidents are only going to get worse in California because the signs are only in english.

~

There is a history as to how these people vote. Do you think if their past showed that these people would likely vote Republican, that they would even have a drivers license?

It's bad enough that we have voter fraud with people that do it illegally. Now the Democrats are going to have legal voter fraud unless somebody does something about it.

But it opens up fraudulent voting.

BTW I am a registered Democrat who thinks this sucks. Pretty much more in the middle, but I extreme left Dems who think this sucks too.

~

"Nah, Democrats would never cheat the elections"

Given the fact the 'Benghazi' commission is based on lies and misinformation, you and others on the right are in no position to accuse others of 'cheating.'

Democrats are applauding California Governor Jerry Brown’s signature today on a bill that will allow the state to automatically register millions of residents to vote, using their DMV records. The move automatically opens up voting to 6.6 million Californians.

On Saturday, California Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill that will allow the state to automatically register millions of residents to vote, using their DMV records.

Starting in 2016, every eligible California citizen who goes to a DMV office to get a driver’s license or renew one will be instantly registered to vote, unless he or she chooses to opt out.

The new “motor voter” law is just one of several steps aimed at addressing California’s dismally low election participation rate — one of the worst in the nation. Just over 42 percent of eligible voters turned out in last fall’s election. In Los Angeles County, just 31 percent of registered voters cast a ballot.

There’s just one TEENSY problem with this. The California Dept. of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has acknowledged it can’t distinguish citizens from non citizens in its current database. You may recall that beginning this year, California began issuing driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants — and received a tremendous response. If it’s is unable to separate out these non citizens in the database, California will be registering illegal immigrants with driver’s licenses, as well as legal immigrants who are permanent residents (but not citizens) and refugees who do not yet have their citizenship. Additionally, the DMV has no way to identify felons who aren’t allowed to vote in California and part-time residents (with driver’s licenses) who may be registered to vote in other states.

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups tells his flock that he doesn't want people to vote

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed

In an exhaustive public records search, reporters from the investigative reporting projecdt News21 sent thousands of requests to elections officers in all 50 states, asking for every case of fraudulent activity including registration fraud, absentee ballot fraud, vote buying, false election counts, campaign fraud, casting an ineligible vote, voting twice, voter impersonation fraud and intimidation.

Analysis of the resulting comprehensive News21 election fraud database turned up 10 cases of voter impersonation. With 146 million registered voters in the United States during that time, those 10 cases represent one out of about every 15 million prospective voters.

“Voter fraud at the polls is an insignificant aspect of American elections,” said elections expert David Schultz, professor of public policy at Hamline University School of Business in St. Paul, Minn.

“There is absolutely no evidence," Schultz said, that voter impersonation fraud "has affected the outcome of any election in the United States, at least any recent election in the United States."

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

1384029_396602160442874_854700397_n.jpg

WHY would someone risk a FELONY to vote again IF they weren't US citizens?

index.3.jpg

But it opens up fraudulent voting.

~

WHAT FRAUD? Right wing created MYTH?

Voting-Block-the-vote-ID.jpg

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

WHY would someone risk a FELONY to vote again IF they weren't US citizens?

index.3.jpg

Now that's funny because we have an all Republican house and a Republican Governor, yet we still have early voting, voting by mail (which I'm totally against) and no Voter-ID.

Maybe you should look for other places to get your posters from.

Given the fact the 'Benghazi' commission is based on lies and misinformation, you and others on the right are in no position to accuse others of 'cheating.'

What does Benghazi have to do with Democrats cheating yet another election, except this time on a grand scale if they get away with it?

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

Oh, so you want to go back over 10 years to try and make a point? Why not more current times where I have article after article of voter fraud? I have dozens of them if you like.

But now voter fraud is right out in front of us, and you still stick up for these criminals.

Hillary's incompetence on Benghazi ought to ban her from any public office. Knowing something was going to happen and did nothing.

Forum List

Back