Nah, Democrats would never cheat the elections

But it opens up fraudulent voting.
It is not right when people don't even know the history or probably who the person running is about, but I do not think that they will automatically vote for one party, or even some will not even vote because they do not understand.

I hate to think that the accidents are only going to get worse in California because the signs are only in english.

I think this law sucks Jerry Brown.........

BTW I am a registered Democrat who thinks this sucks. Pretty much more in the middle, but I extreme left Dems who think this sucks too.

~

WHAT FRAUD? Right wing created MYTH?

Voting-Block-the-vote-ID.jpg
http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/pdf/VoterFraudCases-Merged-3-2.pdf

Shit like this will push me to become a Trump supporter solely based on one issue. Illegals should not be allowed to have ANY SAY in the future of MY country. NONE. When an illegals vote is allowed to offset that of an American citizen our system as a result is completely broken. It's akin to the patients running the asylum.
Illegal immigrants already impact my job in the construction industry. Taking work that would otherwise be mine or my neighbors. Now you want to give them the ability to essentially take my vote too?

FUCK LIBERALS & PROGRESSIVES

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

Oh, so you want to go back over 10 years to try and make a point? Why not more current times where I have article after article of voter fraud? I have dozens of them if you like.

But now voter fraud is right out in front of us, and you still stick up for these criminals.

PLEASE give me links to these dozen voter frauds you have? PRETTY PLEASE?

GOP outcries over the phantom menace of voter fraud escalated after 2008, when Obama's candidacy attracted historic numbers of first-time voters.

The GOP War on Voting | Rolling Stone

NYU's Brennan Center: Allegations Of Voter Fraud "Simply Do Not Pan Out" And Distract From "Real [Election] Problems That Need Real Solutions."

Supreme Court Plurality Actually Found Only "Scattered Instances Of In-Person Voting Fraud."

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

A major probe by the Justice Department between 2002 and 2007 failed to prosecute a single person for going to the polls and impersonating an eligible voter, which the anti-fraud laws are supposedly designed to stop.

Out of the 300 million votes cast in that period, federal prosecutors convicted only 86 people for voter fraud – and many of the cases involved immigrants and former felons who were simply unaware of their ineligibility.

A much-hyped investigation in Wisconsin, meanwhile, led to the prosecution of only .0007 percent of the local electorate for alleged voter fraud.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

Oh, so you want to go back over 10 years to try and make a point? Why not more current times where I have article after article of voter fraud? I have dozens of them if you like.

But now voter fraud is right out in front of us, and you still stick up for these criminals.

GOP outcries over the phantom menace of voter fraud escalated after 2008, when Obama's candidacy attracted historic numbers of first-time voters.

NYU's Brennan Center: Allegations Of Voter Fraud "Simply Do Not Pan Out" And Distract From "Real [Election] Problems That Need Real Solutions."

Supreme Court Plurality Actually Found Only "Scattered Instances Of In-Person Voting Fraud."

You want me to give you the stories? When I gave them to you last time, you disappeared and never commented on them.

I think we should go back to only property owners and taxpayers vote. We were a more prosperous country then

2009 TALKING VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD? lol

December 07, 2011

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme

Paul E. Schurick, the 2010 campaign manager for former Maryland governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., was convicted Tuesday by a Baltimore jury of four counts stemming from a robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress the black vote.

Fortunately, other members of the former Republican governor’s team will also stand trial for their role.

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion, Vote Buying & Selling, Tampering With Voting Machines

Some of the most powerful public officials in Clay County corrupted elections in recent years, buying and stealing votes in pursuit of power and money, a federal jury ruled Thursday.

The jury convicted all eight people on trial, including former Circuit Judge R. Cletus Maricle, 66, and former school Superintendent Douglas C. Adams, 58, on a charge that they engaged in organized criminal acts to rig elections.

After a seven-week trial, jurors deliberated about nine hours before convicting the defendants on all the charges they faced, which included vote-buying, mail fraud, extortion and money laundering.

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion, Vote Buying & Selling, Tampering With Voting Machines - Democratic Underground

But it opens up fraudulent voting.
It is not right when people don't even know the history or probably who the person running is about, but I do not think that they will automatically vote for one party, or even some will not even vote because they do not understand.

I hate to think that the accidents are only going to get worse in California because the signs are only in english.

I think this law sucks Jerry Brown.........

BTW I am a registered Democrat who thinks this sucks. Pretty much more in the middle, but I extreme left Dems who think this sucks too.

~

WHAT FRAUD? Right wing created MYTH?

Voting-Block-the-vote-ID.jpg
http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/pdf/VoterFraudCases-Merged-3-2.pdf

HOW MANY OF THOSE WERE STOPPED BY THE VOTER RESTRICTION ID LAWS AGAIN? lol

Hint Heritage SHOULD know the difference with ACTUAL ELECTION FRAUD versus getting paid to REGISTER VOTERS AND HAVING VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD. I guess SINCE their plan is to MISINFORM, DISTORT AND LIE, it doesn't matter to them?

Read the left's responses in this thread. It's like arguing with 8 year olds.
A thread is put forth showing a CLEAR option for illegals to vote. Their rebuttal? Point to other situations of possible fraud.

Hey dumbfucks, the "Mommy Joey did it first" argument is acceptable from CHILDREN
How bout instead you address the issue on its own merits. If you have issue with other incidents address them directly.
When you use such childish diversionary tactics as pointing at other things it only proves that you can not explain why this is not a disaster in the making.

You want me to give you the stories? When I gave them to you last time, you disappeared and never commented on them.

FUKKING LIAR!

Forum List

Back