Nah, Democrats would never cheat the elections

Don't understand the difference of voter fraud versus voter fraud? I'm NOT surprised Bubba

Gop Voter Registration Fraud

9 Florida Counties Report Faked Voter Registration Forms From GOP-Backed Firm

Voter Registration Fraud From GOP-Backed Firm Spreads

Man arrested in voter fraud

Mark Jacoby, owner of a firm hired by the state GOP, allegedly broke the law with his own registration.

The owner of a firm that the California Republican Party hired to register tens of thousands of voters this year was arrested in Ontario over the weekend on suspicion of voter registration fraud.

Your first reply stated that there really was no voter fraud in the country, now you seem to find all kinds of stories.

Imagine that!!!

I'll give you 5 minutes to produce the dozens of links to support your posit wingnutter, then I'm going to go enjoy the beautiful day in Cali Bubba

Well gee, I just signed on again so I guess my five minutes are up? Yeah, you really want to see those stories. They're the same ones I posted last time you asked in a different voter fraud forum.

Don't understand the difference of voter fraud versus voter fraud? I'm NOT surprised Bubba

Mark Jacoby, owner of a firm hired by the state GOP, allegedly broke the law with his own registration.

The owner of a firm that the California Republican Party hired to register tens of thousands of voters this year was arrested in Ontario over the weekend on suspicion of voter registration fraud.

Your first reply stated that there really was no voter fraud in the country, now you seem to find all kinds of stories.

Imagine that!!!

Don't understand the difference of voter REGISTRATION fraud which GOP voter suppression laws have ZERO influence on versus ACTUAL VOTER FRAUD STOPPED, THAT MYTHICAL VOTER FRAUD HAPPENING IN RIGHT WING WORLD BY THE THOUSANDS, WHICH ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS?

Hint there are a handful of people trying to vote for another at the poll each year, the ONLY voter fraud GOP VOTER SUPPRESSION LAWS STOP!

You mean ILLEGAL voter suppression laws. You left a word out.

Naturally it gets you all het up..all you loons start screeching if you think your illegal bs is going to be stopped...

Got it, you can't provide ANYTHING that the GOP voter ID laws are more than voter suppression at heart.

VOTER ID LAWS ONLY STOP VOTERS IMPERSONATING OTHERS AT THE POLL. IS THERE WIDESPREAD THING HAPPENING WE ARE UNAWARE OF TODAY?? lol

• In-person voter-impersonation fraud is rare. The database shows 207 cases of other types of fraud for every case of voter impersonation. “The fraud that matters is the fraud that is organized. That's why voter impersonation is practically non-existent because it is difficult to do and it is difficult to pull people into conspiracies to do it,” said Lorraine Minnite, professor of public policy and administration at Rutgers University.

• There is more fraud in absentee ballots and voter registration than any other categories. The analysis shows 491 cases of absentee ballot fraud and 400 cases of registration fraud. A required photo ID at the polls would not have prevented these cases. “The one issue I think is potentially important, though more or less ignored, is the overuse of absentee balloting, which provides far more opportunity for fraud and intimidation than on-site voter fraud,” said Daniel Lowenstein, a UCLA School of Law professor.

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

Voter-ID-1a.png

I see the mods are not enforcing the "off topic" rules in this thread.

Whiny right wingers *shaking head*
If shit like the OP doesn't make you whiney your not interested in what's right. Your participation in this thread only cements your hack status. The op should bother every patriotic American. There is more to life than scoring political points on a message board.
For nearly 10 years I was forbidden from voting because of my past. I take my right to vote serious and having is subverted by none citizens is bullshit. Party is irrelevant to my core rights.

Fucktard

Imagine that!!!

I'll give you 5 minutes to produce the dozens of links to support your posit wingnutter, then I'm going to go enjoy the beautiful day in Cali Bubba

Well gee, I just signed on again so I guess my five minutes are up? Yeah, you really want to see those stories. They're the same ones I posted last time you asked in a different voter fraud forum.

Got it, you'll CONTINUE to be a fukkn right wing liar. Shocking

If shit like the OP doesn't make you whiney your not interested in what's right. Your participation in this thread only cements your hack status. The op should bother every patriotic American. There is more to life than scoring political points on a message board.
For nearly 10 years I was forbidden from voting because of my past. I take my right to vote serious and having is subverted by none citizens is bullshit. Party is irrelevant to my core rights.

Fucktard

You mean AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERING PEOPLE? Horrible. Where is the voter fraud dumbass?

Unbelievable GOP Statements on Voter Suppression

Governor Chris Christie: Same-Day Voter Registration Is a “Trick” and GOP Needs to Win Gubernatorial Races So They Control “Voting Mechanisms”

Fran Millar: Georgia Senator Complains About Polling Place Being Too Convenient for Black Voters

Doug Preis: An Ohio GOP Chair Says We Shouldn’t Accommodate the “Urban — Read African-American — Voter-Turnout Machine”

Greg Abbott: Texas AG Says Partisan Districting Decisions Are Legal, Even if There Are “Incidental Effects” on Minority Voters

Ted Yoho: Only Property Owners Should Vote

Don Yelton: North Carolina GOP Precinct Chair: Voter ID Law Will “Kick Democrats in the Butt” and Hurt “Lazy Blacks”

Unbelievable GOP Statements on Voter Suppression | BillMoyers.com

The Most Brazen Attempt at Voter Suppression Yet

New revelations show GOP officials in key battleground states are attempting to purge millions of minorities from the voter rolls.

Al Jazeera America reveals massive GOP voter suppression effort: Millions of minorities are being purged from voter rolls ahead of midterm elections.

Imagine that!!!

PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE POST YOUR BULLSHIT, I'LL BE BACK LATER TO DEMOLISH IT!

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE
Written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor on October 10, 2015

Democrats are applauding California Governor Jerry Brown’s signature today on a bill that will allow the state to automatically register millions of residents to vote, using their DMV records. The move automatically opens up voting to 6.6 million Californians.

Some are calling it “state-sanctioned voter fraud.”

As reported by ThinkProgress.org:

On Saturday, California Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill that will allow the state to automatically register millions of residents to vote, using their DMV records.

Starting in 2016, every eligible California citizen who goes to a DMV office to get a driver’s license or renew one will be instantly registered to vote, unless he or she chooses to opt out.

The new “motor voter” law is just one of several steps aimed at addressing California’s dismally low election participation rate — one of the worst in the nation. Just over 42 percent of eligible voters turned out in last fall’s election. In Los Angeles County, just 31 percent of registered voters cast a ballot.

There’s just one TEENSY problem with this. The California Dept. of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has acknowledged it can’t distinguish citizens from non citizens in its current database. You may recall that beginning this year, California began issuing driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants — and received a tremendous response. If it’s is unable to separate out these non citizens in the database, California will be registering illegal immigrants with driver’s licenses, as well as legal immigrants who are permanent residents (but not citizens) and refugees who do not yet have their citizenship. Additionally, the DMV has no way to identify felons who aren’t allowed to vote in California and part-time residents (with driver’s licenses) who may be registered to vote in other states.

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

WHY would someone risk a FELONY to vote again IF they weren't US citizens?

index.3.jpg

Kasich is a RINO moron who is dead last in the polls.

Fucktard

You mean AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERING PEOPLE? Horrible. Where is the voter fraud dumbass?

Governor Chris Christie: Same-Day Voter Registration Is a “Trick” and GOP Needs to Win Gubernatorial Races So They Control “Voting Mechanisms”

Fran Millar: Georgia Senator Complains About Polling Place Being Too Convenient for Black Voters

Doug Preis: An Ohio GOP Chair Says We Shouldn’t Accommodate the “Urban — Read African-American — Voter-Turnout Machine”

Greg Abbott: Texas AG Says Partisan Districting Decisions Are Legal, Even if There Are “Incidental Effects” on Minority Voters

Don Yelton: North Carolina GOP Precinct Chair: Voter ID Law Will “Kick Democrats in the Butt” and Hurt “Lazy Blacks”

New revelations show GOP officials in key battleground states are attempting to purge millions of minorities from the voter rolls.

Al Jazeera America reveals massive GOP voter suppression effort: Millions of minorities are being purged from voter rolls ahead of midterm elections.

In other words, you support registering illegal aliens to vote.

This is for the "smarter" right wingers who would rather deal with FACTS rather than their latent racism and xenophobia:

California has 24 million ELIGIBLE voters....of that number, 36% (that more than 1/3 for those challenged by percentiles) are NOT registered to vote....

So, what exactly IS the problem for extending registration to ELIGIBLE voters, beside prejudices???

Fucktard

Sure Bubba, sure

Without false premises, distortions and LIES what would the right wing EVER have?

Licenses for unauthorized immigrants are visually different and do not qualify for automatic voter registration

Fucktard

It will be at the polls. Committed by illegals whom no one will know are illegals when they vote because they will have legitimate id's that allow them to vote.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

Fucktard

It will be at the polls. Committed by illegals whom no one will know are illegals when they vote because they will have legitimate id's that allow them to vote.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

DUMBFUKKK

Licenses for unauthorized immigrants are visually different and do not qualify for automatic voter registration

Now, just wait for right wingers to regurgitate the same bullshit that democrats are having dead people vote....
.As if, when right wingers won in 2014, we could not find enough dead folks.

This is for the "smarter" right wingers who would rather deal with FACTS rather than their latent racism and xenophobia:

California has 24 million ELIGIBLE voters....of that number, 36% (that more than 1/3 for those challenged by percentiles) are NOT registered to vote....

So, what exactly IS the problem for extending registration to ELIGIBLE voters, beside prejudices???

Read the article. California gave illegals the right to drivers licenses. Now that they have motor voter, those illegals are automatically registered to vote because the DMV can't decipher which drivers are legal and which drivers are not. So if this law passes, it means those millions of illegals and felons will be registered to vote.

Ooh...eight ppl. Lolol

Eight? Yep

More than ALL those convicted of going to the poll and impersonating others, the ONLY fraud voter ID's stop, in the past decade. Go figure!
How would anyone know if a voter is impersonating someone when a picture ID isn't required?

Is there some epidemic of voters going to the voter booth to impersonate others I'm unaware of or do you "smaller gubrmnt" types choose a bigger, more intrusive Gov't AGAIN, FOR A PROBLEM THAT'S NON EXISTENT?

How would anyone know if a voter is impersonating someone when a picture ID isn't required?

....AND, what makes you so sure that all these "fraudulent" voters are not right wingers? Seriously, why have you morons "concluded" that all frauds (what was it 31 out of a billion casted votes?) are democrats?
Why did your party win in 2014 if democrats are the ones constantly "cheating"???

Last edited:

Read the article. California gave illegals the right to drivers licenses. Now that they have motor voter, those illegals are automatically registered to vote because the DMV can't decipher which drivers are legal and which drivers are not. So if this law passes, it means those millions of illegals and felons will be registered to vote.

Gawd YOU are a dumbfukkk. The law WAS signed by Guv Brown

California Just Made a Voter Registration Change That Critics Say Will Result in Some Serious Fraud

http://static.ijreview.com/wp-conte...-Card.jpg?_ga=1.69887376.186584384.1439921968

Fucktard

Sure Bubba, sure

Without false premises, distortions and LIES what would the right wing EVER have?

The article said they can't tell the difference by looking at the data they have.

....AND, what makes you so sure that all these "fraudulent" voters are not right wingers? Seriously, why have you morons "concluded" that all frauds (what was it 31 out of a billion cats votes?) are democrats?
Why did your party win in 2014 if democrats are the ones constantly "cheating"???

Sure there are some on the right that will try or accomplish cheating. It's time we stop all of them.

Forum List

Back