Nah, Democrats would never cheat the elections

I see the mods are not enforcing the "off topic" rules in this thread.

Whiny right wingers *shaking head*
If shit like the OP doesn't make you whiney your not interested in what's right. Your participation in this thread only cements your hack status. The op should bother every patriotic American. There is more to life than scoring political points on a message board.
For nearly 10 years I was forbidden from voting because of my past. I take my right to vote serious and having is subverted by none citizens is bullshit. Party is irrelevant to my core rights.

Fucktard

You mean AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERING PEOPLE? Horrible. Where is the voter fraud dumbass?

Unbelievable GOP Statements on Voter Suppression

Governor Chris Christie: Same-Day Voter Registration Is a “Trick” and GOP Needs to Win Gubernatorial Races So They Control “Voting Mechanisms”

Fran Millar: Georgia Senator Complains About Polling Place Being Too Convenient for Black Voters

Doug Preis: An Ohio GOP Chair Says We Shouldn’t Accommodate the “Urban — Read African-American — Voter-Turnout Machine”

Greg Abbott: Texas AG Says Partisan Districting Decisions Are Legal, Even if There Are “Incidental Effects” on Minority Voters

Ted Yoho: Only Property Owners Should Vote

Don Yelton: North Carolina GOP Precinct Chair: Voter ID Law Will “Kick Democrats in the Butt” and Hurt “Lazy Blacks”

Unbelievable GOP Statements on Voter Suppression | BillMoyers.com

The Most Brazen Attempt at Voter Suppression Yet

New revelations show GOP officials in key battleground states are attempting to purge millions of minorities from the voter rolls.

Al Jazeera America reveals massive GOP voter suppression effort: Millions of minorities are being purged from voter rolls ahead of midterm elections.
It will be at the polls. Committed by illegals whom no one will know are illegals when they vote because they will have legitimate id's that allow them to vote.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

DUMBFUKKK

Licenses for unauthorized immigrants are visually different and do not qualify for automatic voter registration
Licenses are visually different for MANY categories. I fail to see how that makes any difference.

If shit like the OP doesn't make you whiney your not interested in what's right. Your participation in this thread only cements your hack status. The op should bother every patriotic American. There is more to life than scoring political points on a message board.
For nearly 10 years I was forbidden from voting because of my past. I take my right to vote serious and having is subverted by none citizens is bullshit. Party is irrelevant to my core rights.

Fucktard

You mean AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERING PEOPLE? Horrible. Where is the voter fraud dumbass?

Governor Chris Christie: Same-Day Voter Registration Is a “Trick” and GOP Needs to Win Gubernatorial Races So They Control “Voting Mechanisms”

Fran Millar: Georgia Senator Complains About Polling Place Being Too Convenient for Black Voters

Doug Preis: An Ohio GOP Chair Says We Shouldn’t Accommodate the “Urban — Read African-American — Voter-Turnout Machine”

Greg Abbott: Texas AG Says Partisan Districting Decisions Are Legal, Even if There Are “Incidental Effects” on Minority Voters

Don Yelton: North Carolina GOP Precinct Chair: Voter ID Law Will “Kick Democrats in the Butt” and Hurt “Lazy Blacks”

New revelations show GOP officials in key battleground states are attempting to purge millions of minorities from the voter rolls.

Al Jazeera America reveals massive GOP voter suppression effort: Millions of minorities are being purged from voter rolls ahead of midterm elections.

In other words, you support registering illegal aliens to vote.

Sure Bubba, sure

Without false premises, distortions and LIES what would the right wing EVER have?

Licenses for unauthorized immigrants are visually different and do not qualify for automatic voter registration

The article said they can't tell the difference by looking at the data they have.

You mean the "article" by Allen Wingnutter West's site? Shocking

California Just Made a Voter Registration Change That Critics Say Will Result in Some Serious Fraud

Read the article. California gave illegals the right to drivers licenses. Now that they have motor voter, those illegals are automatically registered to vote because the DMV can't decipher which drivers are legal and which drivers are not. So if this law passes, it means those millions of illegals and felons will be registered to vote.

California's AB 60 license will have a visible distinguishing feature and cannot be used for certain federal purposes, such as to enter restricted areas of federal facilities.

So NO, you can't give me ANYTHING to show GOP's VOTER SUPPRESSION LAWS (voter ID's, restrictive voter times, closing polls, etc) have done ANYTHING to stop someone from impersonating others at the poll, the ONLY thing voter ID laws do. Thanks anyways Bubba!
Typical criminal lefty....

90c18ce0f2eb0130106f001dd8b71c47.gif

reagaon-couldnt-vote-todays-gop-vot3r-suppression5_n1.jpg

in other words, Ronald Reagan had a birth certificate and wouldn't have been barred from voting.

Fucktard

It will be at the polls. Committed by illegals whom no one will know are illegals when they vote because they will have legitimate id's that allow them to vote.

DUMBFUKKK

Licenses are visually different for MANY categories. I fail to see how that makes any difference.

Of course you can't. Get out of the rights hate radio echo chamber Bubs

In response to criticisms about the potential for voter fraud, supporters point out that licenses for unauthorized immigrants are visually different and do not qualify for automatic voter registration

California Just Made a Voter Registration Change That Critics Say Will Result in Some Serious Fraud

Read the article. California gave illegals the right to drivers licenses. Now that they have motor voter, those illegals are automatically registered to vote because the DMV can't decipher which drivers are legal and which drivers are not. So if this law passes, it means those millions of illegals and felons will be registered to vote.

California's AB 60 license will have a visible distinguishing feature and cannot be used for certain federal purposes, such as to enter restricted areas of federal facilities.

If that's the case, then why did state officials claim they can't tell the difference between citizens and non citizens in their records?

Here's another way dems are encouraging illegal to vote...all snap applicants, regardless of citizenship, are offered voter registration materials. Workers get an error if they fail to do it. REGARDLESS OF CITIZENSHIP.

Fucktard

DUMBFUKKK

In response to criticisms about the potential for voter fraud, supporters point out that licenses for unauthorized immigrants are visually different and do not qualify for automatic voter registration

They don't look different, I've seen them.

So NO, you can't give me ANYTHING to show GOP's VOTER SUPPRESSION LAWS (voter ID's, restrictive voter times, closing polls, etc) have done ANYTHING to stop someone from impersonating others at the poll, the ONLY thing voter ID laws do. Thanks anyways Bubba!
Typical criminal lefty....

90c18ce0f2eb0130106f001dd8b71c47.gif

reagaon-couldnt-vote-todays-gop-vot3r-suppression5_n1.jpg

in other words, Ronald Reagan had a birth certificate and wouldn't have been barred from voting.

Why New Photo ID Laws Mean Some Won't Vote

Why New Photo ID Laws Mean Some Won't Vote

Fucktard

Sure Bubba, sure

Without false premises, distortions and LIES what would the right wing EVER have?

The article said they can't tell the difference by looking at the data they have.

RACIST! You criminal lefties just can't handle it when your darkies leave the plantation, can you?

DUMBFUKKK

Weird reading comprehension issues Bubs?

One MORE freaking time for right wingers.....

The front of the AB 60 license will state “FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY” in the top right corner above the Class designation, in the same color and front as other words. The back of the card will include the statement “not valid for official federal purposes”.

So, right wingers, why NOT ensure that poll workers just look at the licenses a bit more closely? Are ALL these poll workers left over hippies and ultra liberals?

Sure Bubba, sure

RACIST! You criminal lefties just can't handle it when your darkies leave the plantation, can you?

The winggnutter wants to bring in race huh? LMAOROG

240.jpg

Sure there are some on the right that will try or accomplish cheating. It's time we stop all of them.

Agree.....CA has ensured that the issued driver licenses to aliens CANNOT be used for voting......Now, lets eradicate those 31 incidences out of one BILLION voter frauds

Sure there are some on the right that will try or accomplish cheating. It's time we stop all of them.

Agree.....CA has ensured that the issued driver licenses to aliens CANNOT be used for voting......Now, lets eradicate those 31 incidences out of one BILLION voter frauds
How is that, when the OP article states that the DMV database is incapable of distinguishing legal from illegal??

Fucktard

DUMBFUKKK

There is NOTHING in your supplied link to support your claim. Simply saying they are not eligible is not good enough. Cite the specific law. Also of note is the fact that your link refused to show the id's received by illegals.

If that's the case, then why did state officials claim they can't tell the difference between citizens and non citizens in their records?

I could ONLY address that question IF I could see who and what "state officials" stated that the licenses are indistinguishable.

The CA law is EXPLICIT on the differences of those licenses.

Forum List

Back