Nah, Democrats would never cheat the elections

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE
Written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor on October 10, 2015

Democrats are applauding California Governor Jerry Brown’s signature today on a bill that will allow the state to automatically register millions of residents to vote, using their DMV records. The move automatically opens up voting to 6.6 million Californians.

Some are calling it “state-sanctioned voter fraud.”

As reported by ThinkProgress.org:

On Saturday, California Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill that will allow the state to automatically register millions of residents to vote, using their DMV records.

Starting in 2016, every eligible California citizen who goes to a DMV office to get a driver’s license or renew one will be instantly registered to vote, unless he or she chooses to opt out.

The new “motor voter” law is just one of several steps aimed at addressing California’s dismally low election participation rate — one of the worst in the nation. Just over 42 percent of eligible voters turned out in last fall’s election. In Los Angeles County, just 31 percent of registered voters cast a ballot.

There’s just one TEENSY problem with this. The California Dept. of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has acknowledged it can’t distinguish citizens from non citizens in its current database. You may recall that beginning this year, California began issuing driver’s licenses to undocumented immigrants — and received a tremendous response. If it’s is unable to separate out these non citizens in the database, California will be registering illegal immigrants with driver’s licenses, as well as legal immigrants who are permanent residents (but not citizens) and refugees who do not yet have their citizenship. Additionally, the DMV has no way to identify felons who aren’t allowed to vote in California and part-time residents (with driver’s licenses) who may be registered to vote in other states.

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Cali Becoming just as incestuous as Europe... Like pigs in sh!t.

Hashtag no balls

If that's the case, then why did state officials claim they can't tell the difference between citizens and non citizens in their records?

I could ONLY address that question IF I could see who and what "state officials" stated that the licenses are indistinguishable.

The CA law is EXPLICIT on the differences of those licenses.
In the the sanctuary city's there isn't...
I say let anyone vote and as many times as they want all the while making a reality show. I don't care... It's Cali, I would watch.
Call it "Cali your funny little banana republic..."

In other words, you support registering illegal aliens to vote.

Sure Bubba, sure

Without false premises, distortions and LIES what would the right wing EVER have?

Licenses for unauthorized immigrants are visually different and do not qualify for automatic voter registration

The article said they can't tell the difference by looking at the data they have.

You mean the "article" by Allen Wingnutter West's site? Shocking

California Just Made a Voter Registration Change That Critics Say Will Result in Some Serious Fraud
RACIST! You criminal lefties just can't handle it when your darkies leave the plantation, can you?

The winggnutter wants to bring in race huh? LMAOROG

240.jpg
I like Alan West. Obviously you are the racist.

If that's the case, then why did state officials claim they can't tell the difference between citizens and non citizens in their records?

I could ONLY address that question IF I could see who and what "state officials" stated that the licenses are indistinguishable.

The CA law is EXPLICIT on the differences of those licenses.
In the the sanctuary city's there isn't...
I say let anyone vote and as many times as they want all the while making a reality show. I don't care... It's Cali, I would watch.
Call it "Cali your funny little banana republic..."
Can't wait till the rest of their water dries up.

One LAST time for the "challenged".....

Note that AB 60 licenses are well known that they cannot be used for federal ID.
Second, the right hand corner confirms that,
Third. the back of the license ALSO confirms the above.
Fourth, only a blind poll watcher would let someone with the above license vote.
Fifth, were I an alien, the LAST thing I'd want to do is jeopardize my status by showing up to cheat and risk my status by breaking a federal law.

upload_2015-10-11_12-14-15.png

Sure there are some on the right that will try or accomplish cheating. It's time we stop all of them.

Agree.....CA has ensured that the issued driver licenses to aliens CANNOT be used for voting......Now, lets eradicate those 31 incidences out of one BILLION voter frauds
How is that, when the OP article states that the DMV database is incapable of distinguishing legal from illegal??

OP link? Oh you mean wingnutter's site? lol

Sure there are some on the right that will try or accomplish cheating. It's time we stop all of them.

Agree.....CA has ensured that the issued driver licenses to aliens CANNOT be used for voting......Now, lets eradicate those 31 incidences out of one BILLION voter frauds
How is that, when the OP article states that the DMV database is incapable of distinguishing legal from illegal??

Then you shouldn't have a problem providing a link/quote to disprove it

You mean AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERING PEOPLE? Horrible. Where is the voter fraud dumbass?

Unbelievable GOP Statements on Voter Suppression

Governor Chris Christie: Same-Day Voter Registration Is a “Trick” and GOP Needs to Win Gubernatorial Races So They Control “Voting Mechanisms”

Fran Millar: Georgia Senator Complains About Polling Place Being Too Convenient for Black Voters

Doug Preis: An Ohio GOP Chair Says We Shouldn’t Accommodate the “Urban — Read African-American — Voter-Turnout Machine”

Greg Abbott: Texas AG Says Partisan Districting Decisions Are Legal, Even if There Are “Incidental Effects” on Minority Voters

Ted Yoho: Only Property Owners Should Vote

Don Yelton: North Carolina GOP Precinct Chair: Voter ID Law Will “Kick Democrats in the Butt” and Hurt “Lazy Blacks”

Unbelievable GOP Statements on Voter Suppression | BillMoyers.com

The Most Brazen Attempt at Voter Suppression Yet

New revelations show GOP officials in key battleground states are attempting to purge millions of minorities from the voter rolls.

Al Jazeera America reveals massive GOP voter suppression effort: Millions of minorities are being purged from voter rolls ahead of midterm elections.
It will be at the polls. Committed by illegals whom no one will know are illegals when they vote because they will have legitimate id's that allow them to vote.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

DUMBFUKKK

Licenses for unauthorized immigrants are visually different and do not qualify for automatic voter registration
Licenses are visually different for MANY categories. I fail to see how that makes any difference.

Of course you can't. Get out of the rights hate radio echo chamber Bubs

In response to criticisms about the potential for voter fraud, supporters point out that licenses for unauthorized immigrants are visually different and do not qualify for automatic voter registration

California Just Made a Voter Registration Change That Critics Say Will Result in Some Serious Fraud
There is NOTHING in your supplied link to support your claim. Simply saying they are not eligible is not good enough. Cite the specific law. Also of note is the fact that your link refused to show the id's received by illegals.

GAWD

An AB 60 license will have a visible distinguishing feature and cannot be used for certain federal purposes, such as to enter restricted areas of federal facilities.

Bill AB60 - Drive California

Sure Bubba, sure

Without false premises, distortions and LIES what would the right wing EVER have?

The article said they can't tell the difference by looking at the data they have.

You mean the "article" by Allen Wingnutter West's site? Shocking

RACIST! You criminal lefties just can't handle it when your darkies leave the plantation, can you?

The winggnutter wants to bring in race huh? LMAOROG

240.jpg
I like Alan West. Obviously you are the racist.

I COULD TELL

"RACIST! You criminal lefties just can't handle it when your darkies leave the plantation, can you?"

Again, for those right wingers who may still be holding on to a few unbiased brain cells.....

Note WHERE the sanctuary cities are located, and use your own brains (not Sean Hannity's half brain) to draw the conclusion that NOT all sanctuary cities are in "liberal states"....

List of U.S. Sanctuary Cities*
800px-US_Sanctuary_Cities_Map.svg.png

Whixh federal facility will an "undocumented immigrant" be entering to cast a vote?
Because that's all yor weak-assed link talks about....federal property access.
We have county, city, state and national elections.
This new law says anyone carrying a new CA driver's license can vote.
Any new law, just enacted, would supersede anything prior

Whixh federal facility will an "undocumented immigrant" be entering to cast a vote?
Because that's all yor weak-assed link talks about....federal property access.
We have county, city, state and national elections.
This new law says anyone carrying a new CA driver's license can vote.
Any new law, just enacted, would supersede anything prior

15. How can I use my AB 60 license?

You can use an AB60 license to drive, and to identify yourself to police officers, e.g. in a traffic stop. It is unlawful for businesses, landlords, government agencies or officials, or program or activity that receives state funds to discriminate against you based on the type of license you have. Driver’s licenses do not give you a right to vote and do not make you eligible for any benefits that you were not eligible for without the license.

This bill would require the Secretary of State and the Department of Motor Vehicles to establish the California New Motor Voter Program for the purpose of increasing opportunities for voter registration by any person who is qualified to be a voter. Under the program, after the Secretary of State certifies that certain enumerated conditions are satisfied, the Department of Motor Vehicles would be required to electronically provide to the Secretary of State the records of each person who is issued an original or renewal of a driver’s license or state identification card or who provides the department with a change of address, as specified. The person’s motor vehicle records would then constitute a completed affidavit of registration and the person would be registered to vote, unless the person affirmatively declined to be registered to vote during a transaction with the department, the department did not represent to the Secretary of State that the person attested that he or she meets all voter eligibility requirements, as specified, or the Secretary of State determines that the person is ineligible to vote.

The bill would require the Secretary of State to adopt regulations to implement this program, as specified.

Existing law makes it a crime for a person to willfully cause, procure, or allow himself or herself or any other person to be registered as a voter, knowing that he or she or that other person is not entitled to registration. Existing law also makes it a crime to fraudulently vote or attempt to vote.

This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person.

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

California is a lost cause in any case, Democrats destroyed it.
In the last 50 years there has been

4 Republican Governors
3 Democrat Governors

If you don't know your history, Look it up.

We had GOP Guvs for 20 out of 23 years before Guv Brown came back, he stopped the use of the GOP putting EVERYTHING on the credit card like Arnie did!

15. How can I use my AB 60 license?

You can use an AB60 license to drive, and to identify yourself to police officers, e.g. in a traffic stop. It is unlawful for businesses, landlords, government agencies or officials, or program or activity that receives state funds to discriminate against you based on the type of license you have. Driver’s licenses do not give you a right to vote and do not make you eligible for any benefits that you were not eligible for without the license.

As I often like to state.....right wingers are entitled to their own OPINIONS (as wrong as those may be) but they are NOT entitled to their own FACTS.

We had GOP Guvs for 20 out of 23 years before Guv Brown came back, he stopped the use of the GOP putting EVERYTHING on the credit card like Arnie did!

Get ready for right wingers to call Arnie a RINO....as they do with ANYONE who doesn't tow the tea party line.

Forum List

Back