name a dozen people you would trust to rewrite the constitution

It's ALREADY being re-written through unchallenged legislation designed to circumvent it.

What an idiotic thread.

I dont want to rewrite the Constitution. I wouldn't mind some ammendments though.

Mark Levin
Mike Church
Ron Paul
Andrew Wilkow
Ted Poe

To propose Article 5 Amendments only.

Nice how the people who preach the constitution as a holy document handed down from the almighty are also the people most willing to rewrite it, make up your narrow little minds for god's sake! It does not need to be rewritten by conservatives anyway, all they would do is make rights so uneven and conditional that only white Christian males would enjoy the full rights of an American citizen.

Can you name a dozen people you would trust to rewrite the constitution?

ok, simplify: name 5

Living? That makes it harder, but here's half a dozen I'd start with:

Ron Paul, Marco Rubio, Charles Krauthammer, Joe Lieberman, Antonin Scalia, Thomas Sowell

I wouldn't trust anyone to rewrite the constitution.

It'd be like if you got a divorce from someone whom you 80% liked because the 20% you didn't like was super annoying. So then you hook up with someone who has superior qualities in that 20% which upset you with your other partner. You marry them. And then you realize they are a letdown in the 80% of what you liked about your other partner.

Whatever it would be that someone thought they could fix by rewriting the constitution, there would be a great loss. Odds are not good that the new version would be a solid improvement over the old.

Yes! Mark Levin! And one of the amendments should be that it be read in a loud, nasally, whiny tone in Congress once per year.

Nice how the people who preach the constitution as a holy document handed down from the almighty are also the people most willing to rewrite it, make up your narrow little minds for god's sake! It does not need to be rewritten by conservatives anyway, all they would do is make rights so uneven and conditional that only white Christian males would enjoy the full rights of an American citizen.

however looney you can be, you make a few good points here

Yes! Mark Levin! And one of the amendments should be that it be read in a loud, nasally, whiny tone in Congress once per year.

Why trust a guy like Mark Levin to re-write the constitution? Just because he claims to be for liberty does not mean he fully understands liberty. Mark is one of those folks who thinks liberty means the liberty to take liberty away from people we don't like.

Let Levin re-write the Constitution and we'll have a constitution that defends this police state.

It needs to be rewritten more clearly on the bill of rights. Most of the debate today is because of this.....Next, it needs to be made more modern with high lighting the CLEAR power(not saying it doesn't already have this) to invest in our country and expand the powers to allow for the nws, noaa, nasa, fda, epa and safety nets that we all enjoy. Again our constitution allows this, but there's debate-- so I believe it needs to be made crystal clear within a few more amendments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back