Name the places where Democrats firmly control - where you'd want to live

Democrats fight hard to rule. But usually the places where they do are crime infested cesspools. Drug use is often out of control. Municipal bankruptcies are common and budgets are blown regularly.

Ignorant Dems in denial will, as programmed, scream BS!...but even their own propaganda sites say it's so.
San Francisco Squalor: City Streets Strewn With Trash, Needles And Human Feces

Their shining star - San Francisco has become a place where hyperdermic needles and human feces litter the streets and infectious disease spreads routinely. Is this the "Democratic Dream" where "Stronger Together" has made every day live less than 3rd world ?

Then we have Colorado which has a surging crime rate and increasing drug problem even as Democrats hail the "Victories" of their failing policies.

Crime rate in Colorado increases much faster than rest of the country – The Denver Post

Next we can look to Chicago....a domestic replica of Somalia, perhaps even more dangerous.
One could go on all day long listing the places Dems have control where living conditions have deteriorated significantly from coast to coast....yet they continue to advocate they alone are qualified to run things.

Dems have laid waste to some of the most beautiful parts of the country, and have succeeded in laying waste to our political system and our entire society.

So where are the places Democrats have exclusively controlled for more than 10 years where budgets are balanced, drug abuse is rare, the communities are safe and the streets are clean?

Are there any?
Why are Democrats so committed to destroying everything they touch?
California....best state , 6th biggest economy in the world. Most diverse, not many racists here.
not many agree with that. Isnt Charles Manson from California? He was a pretty big racist, no?

Democrats fight hard to rule. But usually the places where they do are crime infested cesspools. Drug use is often out of control. Municipal bankruptcies are common and budgets are blown regularly.

Ignorant Dems in denial will, as programmed, scream BS!...but even their own propaganda sites say it's so.

Their shining star - San Francisco has become a place where hyperdermic needles and human feces litter the streets and infectious disease spreads routinely. Is this the "Democratic Dream" where "Stronger Together" has made every day live less than 3rd world ?

Then we have Colorado which has a surging crime rate and increasing drug problem even as Democrats hail the "Victories" of their failing policies.

Crime rate in Colorado increases much faster than rest of the country – The Denver Post

Next we can look to Chicago....a domestic replica of Somalia, perhaps even more dangerous.
One could go on all day long listing the places Dems have control where living conditions have deteriorated significantly from coast to coast....yet they continue to advocate they alone are qualified to run things.

Dems have laid waste to some of the most beautiful parts of the country, and have succeeded in laying waste to our political system and our entire society.

So where are the places Democrats have exclusively controlled for more than 10 years where budgets are balanced, drug abuse is rare, the communities are safe and the streets are clean?

Are there any?
California....best state , 6th biggest economy in the world. Most diverse, not many racists here.
not many racist?.....hold on a second...........

We, in California, pay our own way and support the welfare states of the south and midwest. I would not live anywhere else as I can not tolerate regressive people, also known as republicans. And our state is doing just fine and our republican constructed deficit is getting smaller year by year with Brown.
typical of a Californian with your head up your ass....i lived there from 1967-2013....and for you to blame the states problems on just the republicans proves what i just said about you....
You are the one with a head up your ass. George, the joke, dukmajian, and pete the sleaze wilson and Arnie to loser got the state so in debt it is ridiculous. I have been here since 1950. I have seen it all. And republicans are the worst at being in government.
really?....how come wilson left the state with a 13 billion dollar surplus?.....california was doing pretty dam good last century...look i get it,you are a good little democrat,but dont let that party cloud reality....both parties led to this states problems.....
Wilson had his debt off the books for the next governor to get bit by.
Wilson....he was a piece of work. We had him as San Diego mayor....met him when he was Senator accompanying Reagan on one of his weekends at Santa Barbara (would come thru Pt. Mugu)......Wilson came across as someone who would sell his own mother to advance his political career.
you mean like most politicians would?....

Are there any?
Not as many.....that kind of thing is not tolerated as much....tho one can never get rid of it.

We, in California, pay our own way and support the welfare states of the south and midwest. I would not live anywhere else as I can not tolerate regressive people, also known as republicans. And our state is doing just fine and our republican constructed deficit is getting smaller year by year with Brown.
yeah all those republicans in California....LOL they left man.
and regressive, nothing is more regressive than a progressive
Duncan Hunter....before that....Duke Cunningham. For some reason here in North San Diego County, we attract crooks as our Republican Congressmen.
Well they aren't anymore corrupt than Maxine "I need cash for you to be on my list" Watters. But it's the terrible policies of allowing homeless to just run around and shit everywhere, and the dirtiness and just the lack of giving a shit from democrats.
We have begun to address those problems in San Francisco and Oakland. It may take a few years to get things situated but we will take care of them in a kind and human manner.

typical of a Californian with your head up your ass....i lived there from 1967-2013....and for you to blame the states problems on just the republicans proves what i just said about you....
You are the one with a head up your ass. George, the joke, dukmajian, and pete the sleaze wilson and Arnie to loser got the state so in debt it is ridiculous. I have been here since 1950. I have seen it all. And republicans are the worst at being in government.
really?....how come wilson left the state with a 13 billion dollar surplus?.....california was doing pretty dam good last century...look i get it,you are a good little democrat,but dont let that party cloud reality....both parties led to this states problems.....
Wilson had his debt off the books for the next governor to get bit by.
Wilson....he was a piece of work. We had him as San Diego mayor....met him when he was Senator accompanying Reagan on one of his weekends at Santa Barbara (would come thru Pt. Mugu)......Wilson came across as someone who would sell his own mother to advance his political career.
you mean like most politicians would?....
I hear you...but there was a special....."something" about him.....cold...very very cold.

yeah all those republicans in California....LOL they left man.
and regressive, nothing is more regressive than a progressive
Duncan Hunter....before that....Duke Cunningham. For some reason here in North San Diego County, we attract crooks as our Republican Congressmen.
Well they aren't anymore corrupt than Maxine "I need cash for you to be on my list" Watters. But it's the terrible policies of allowing homeless to just run around and shit everywhere, and the dirtiness and just the lack of giving a shit from democrats.
We have begun to address those problems in San Francisco and Oakland. It may take a few years to get things situated but we will take care of them in a kind and human manner.
How did it get to that point? Don't you expect better of your local politicians?

Are there any?

Democratic policy ALWAYS leads to degradation; Mexifornia serves as the the perfect model to prove such a thing.
Every Republican region is clean and well kept, there’s a feel of law and order. These areas are full of decent, moral, productive citizens while every Democratic region is a lawless, disgusting shithole full of degenerate filth.
Orange county turned blue , nice.
Beverly hills ultra blue nice
Santa monica ultra blue, nice.
Manhattan beach, blue...super nice.
Culver city, blue...nice..
Riverside, red ...nasty.
San bernadino, red ...ewww.

Are there any?
Not as many.....that kind of thing is not tolerated as much....tho one can never get rid of it.
not as many?....and you live there and you would say that?....oh thats right,thats what your party tells you...not as many...hilarious...

"You have NO TOLERANCE"...Got it.

You're right where you belong.

Hawaii, California, Colorado, Oregon, Washington.

No, I already posted evidence for about Colorado and California. Oregon and Washington are pretty bad too from what I hear (and getting worse quickly)

And a few pieces written means they are undesirable to live there? And you heard that Oregon and Washington are bad? I have been to those places and they are fine. Pretty sure you can find problems with any location but I have been to them to work. Each was pretty agreeable to me.

Horseshit. California soaks up 20% of all the welfare dollars! The other 49 states share the other 80%.

Don't throw strawman arguments around as evidence.

Be specific......or you're simply ignorant, biased, racist or all of the above. perhaps you're the offspring of illegals?

we have the Patriots
we have the Red Sox
we have the Celtics
we have the Bruins
we have Harvard
we have MIT
show me a state that can do better !!!
And yes, New England always votes democrat.
pffff...

I often think what it would be like to live in a Republican controlled area, but I know I would likely become a statistic of a hate crime by roving hoards of bigots, white nationalists, and uneducated hayseeds.

The ramblings of a true racist indeed......betcha didn't know you were one....

Forum List

Back