Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

He liked 16-17 year olds.

John Casablancas - Wikipedia
John Casablancas (December 12, 1942 – July 20, 2013) was an American modeling agent and scout who founded Elite Model Management. Casablancas is remembered for his development of the supermodel concept. He was the father of The Strokes frontman Julian Casablancas
He was also criticized for his habit of having sexual relations with young clients.[1]

Grace Jones, in her autobiography, exposes Casablancas racism and sexual harassment
. He is quoted telling her “Trying to sell a black model in Paris, is like trying to sell an old car no one wants to buy.”[7]

During the years that Casablancas ran the operations, Elite grossed over $100 million in annual model bookings.[1] It also generated controversy, with investigative reporter Donal MacIntyre making a BBC television exposé which resulted in the resignation of two Elite executives. Casablancas gave an "unconditional apology" for their behaviour.[8] A sales director sued for unfair dismissal and was awarded $4.3 million.[6] The annual Look of the Year events (later Elite Model Look), at which young women could win a $150,000 modeling contract with Elite, were later criticised by The Guardian newspaper for providing an opportunity for Casablancas and other judges such as David Copperfield and Donald Trump to proposition contestants.[9] In 2003, the Los Angeles County Superior Court dismissed a case of sexual abuse brought against Casablancas by a former Look of the Year contestant because he was not resident in California.[9]

In 1993,[15] the 50-year-old Casablancas married his third wife, 17-year-old Aline Mendonça de Carvalho Wermelinger, winner of Elite Model Look 1992 in Brazil. Wermelinger was close in age to Casablancas’s children, who were 22 and 14 at the time.

A judge just yesterday ordered the release of The Apprentice takes and outtakes. :laugh:

Back in the early 1980s my 15 year old daughter and I were in NYC to interview with Elite. Basically, her legs were too sort so they wanted to send her to Spain. Nothing about the interview felt right or authentic. .. and then Trump tried to pick her up at the coffee shop in the hotel..

It was all so damned creepy.

We'll find out the filthy fucking marxist animals on the left were routinely raping children and their collective response will be...... "And??"

They figure if you made it past the coathanger you deserve to be raped. It's all about optics at this point. Gruesome is busy normalizing pedophilia, using lawfare, in his shithole so they'll have something to lean in to when the rest of the planet is horrified.

70 seat swing next year. And they know it. Let's go Brandon!

Back in the early 1980s my 15 year old daughter and I were in NYC to interview with Elite. Basically, her legs were too sort so they wanted to send her to Spain. Nothing about the interview felt right or authentic. .. and then Trump tried to pick her up at the coffee shop in the hotel..

It was all so damned creepy.
Fucking liar. Didn't happen.

The closest you've ever been to Trump was scraping the bugs off his windshield at a carwash. And that was an accident letting a mentally unstable fuck like you get that close.

We'll find out the filthy fucking marxist animals on the left were routinely raping children and their collective response will be...... "And??"

They figure if you made it past the coathanger you deserve to be raped. It's all about optics at this point. Gruesome is busy normalizing pedophilia, using lawfare, in his shithole so they'll have something to lean in to when the rest of the planet is horrified.

70 seat swing next year. And they know it. Let's go Brandon!

OMG.. You're a Trumpie from Texas. I'll bet you're also a fundamentalist Christian since you are so preoccupied with sexual slanders.

Fucking liar. Didn't happen.

The closest you've ever been to Trump was scraping the bugs off his windshield at a carwash. And that was an accident letting a mentally unstable fuck like you get that close.

Must have been 1981-82.. Trump just appeared in the coffee shop.. asked her where she was from and then made a big scene about getting some grits for her. There were five of us.. He was sooooo effusive.

A judge just yesterday ordered the release of The Apprentice takes and outtakes. :laugh:
Can you say 'going on a fishing expedition' and harassment?
I really hope Trump sues these people's balls off.
They're trying to keep him from running for president today....because if an election were held today he's beat Biden 49% - 37%.

I see you are backing away from your boast now, coward.

You said women like their pussies grabbed.

Go ahead. Try it. Let us now how that works out.

Department store, elevator, grocery store. Wherever you like.

I'm guessing you like yours grabbed.

Trump claimed Epstein as a good friend and a terrific guy in 2004 claiming they both loved pretty girls who were young. He said a lot of things about not wanting sex with any woman who'd had a baby.
There is a difference between young women and minors. Look at any rich man, unless it’s his wife, does he have a fifty year old woman on his arm, or legal arm candy? Hot young women are attracted to older, yes and even very old, men who are rich or powerful. Why else would people like Jack or Edward Kennedy go through beautiful women like a reaper through grain? Why would Ike be bedding a good lucking woman like Kay Sommersby as unattractive as he was. Or how would a overbred, ugly cretin like Prince Charles attract a beauty like Princess Di?

Last edited:
53.....and she was 6 when he married her...consummated when she was 9.

Nope.. Aisha was born before the Call. The stuff about her being 9 years old came from Persian hadiths 200 years after the death of Muhammed.

Trump's ire grows as DeSantis' popularity with Republicans ...
Nov 19, 2021 · Trump has often reminded DeSantis of that history, claiming at a 2020 rally that DeSantis was polling at 3% and "had no money" before Trump got involved. "He ran, I …

Trump Believes He 'Made' DeSantis Into a Star........

Trump reportedly 'f---ing hates' Ron DeSantis
Sep 03, 2021 · "Trump f---ing hates DeSantis," a Trump confidant told Vanity Fair. "He just resents his popularity." "He just resents his popularity." Earlier this year, a 2024 straw poll taken at the Western...
Trump has many failings, among which is he is an egomaniac, he’s always jealous of anyone who is more popular than he is. But show me a successful person who isn’t driven by something.

There is a difference between young women and minors. Look at any rich man, unless it’s his wife, does he have a fifty year old woman on his arm, or legal arm candy? Hot young women are attracted to older, yes and even very old, men who are rich or powerful. Why else would people like Jack of Ed Kennedy go through beautiful women like a reaper through grain? Why would Ike be bedding a good lucking woman like Kay Sommersby as unattractive as he was. Or how would a overbred, ugly cretin like Prince Charles attract a beauty like Princess Di?

They don't pursue 15-17 year olds.

Diana Spencer was 19 and a virgin. Prince Charles was in his 30s.

Trump has many failings, among which is he is an egomaniac, he’s always jealous of anyone who is more popular than he is. But show me a successful person who isn’t driven by something.

Oh Barf.. You would make excuses for any stupid, vulgar lowlife if he was a Republican.

Forum List

Back