🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Has Passed Away

it only takes a moment for a low life to make it about them. Try going without your drugs hippie.

Nancy Davis died this morning.

ON the news, no links yet

She was a nice lady with a good heart and good intentions.

it only takes a moment for a low life to make it about them. Try going without your drugs hippie.
I'm sadder about Betty Smith in St. Louis who passed away last week. At least her and her husband didn't ruin America.

I know you want to put Reagan on mount Rushmore but he wasn't all that.

I don't hate Nancy. She lived a great life. 94 years old. I just wish her husband wasn't a puppet for the rich ruling class. Same for Laura bush

Sad to hear...

Never saw a First Lady as loyal to her husband as Nancy was to Ronnie

article-2153564-133F5456000005DC-261_634x417.jpg

I'm sadder about Betty Smith in St. Louis who passed away last week. At least her and her husband didn't ruin America.

I don't hate Nancy. She lived a great life. 94 years old. I just wish her husband wasn't a puppet for the rich ruling class. Same for Laura bush
The woman just died. There is no need to editorialize, you classless twat.

The woman just died. There is no need to editorialize, you classless twat.
Too soon? Body still warm?

What ever happened to free speech?

Forum List

Back