Nancy looks nervous and upset. Mike looks strong and confident

pigpence looked like his usual child-zombie, low-IQ self. Since he had to stand up most of the time, he didn't get to play with his weenie under the desk. The guy's a joke. He couldn't look strong in a kindergarten class.

A historic first? So far nobody is talking about it but the House Speaker ripped up the copy of the President's speech while he was still at the podium.

I thought I'd seen it all from them, but I hae to admit, that was shocking.

It wasn't just a wretched thing to do...it was incredibly stupid.

HE DID NOT SHAKE HER HAND

OMB TALKS ABOUT UNITY BUT GIVES SNUB INSTEAD

they were ready, it would have hurt him with some independents

but she could not help herself; she lost the ONE THING that might have been a little helpful

and when I say "lost"; I mean foolishly squandered a golden opportunity

Thanks Nancy!

pigpence looked like his usual child-zombie, low-IQ self. Since he had to stand up most of the time, he didn't get to play with his weenie under the desk. The guy's a joke. He couldn't look strong in a kindergarten class.

Stay classy, stupid ass.

There is no way to spin this. She lost her shit (composure). She should have smiled and laughed when he refused to shake her hand and she would have been the bigger person. This coupled with the resounding applause Trump got drove her to the brink. Democrats should look to get a new Speaker.

There is no way to spin this. She lost her shit (composure). She should have smiled and laughed when he refused to shake her hand and she would have been the bigger person. This coupled with the resounding applause Trump got drove her to the brink. Democrats should look to get a new Speaker.

If Nancy Pelosi was an example of "losing her shit", then Trump has lost his shit that can only be measured by the ton.
And he's dumped it on his "mushroom" base, keeping them in the dark and well fed.

Stay classy, stupid ass.

He's just a mindless widdle jerk. A sexually-obsessed nothing. Why do you want to pass him off as anyone of substance?

Somewhere along the line Pelosi got the impression that she is POTUS. The leftarded media called this a "Trump meltdown." :lol:
pelosilecturestrump.png

Somewhere along the line Pelosi got the impression that she is POTUS. The leftarded media called this a "Trump meltdown." :lol:
pelosilecturestrump.png

Somewhere along the line, Trump got the idea that he does not work for the people, but that the people were subject to his rule.

If Nancy Pelosi was an example of "losing her shit", then Trump has lost his shit that can only be measured by the ton.
And he's dumped it on his "mushroom" base, keeping them in the dark and well fed.

Trump tore a document in a fit of rage at a SOTU? When?

pelosilecturestrump.png

Somewhere along the line, Trump got the idea that he does not work for the people, but that the people were subject to his rule.
Somewhere along the line you got the idea that what your media tells you to think is the truth, the whole, truth, and nothing but the truth. In the following CBS News poll I found most surprising that 30% of Dems approved of Trump's SOTU address. It seems the 2020 red tsunami is getting an early start:

83D2EA38-DCA5-4E0C-A060-C8D74F1C42AA_jpe-1264405.JPG

Stay classy, stupid ass.

He's just a mindless widdle jerk. A sexually-obsessed nothing. Why do you want to pass him off as anyone of substance?

I don't "pass him off" as anything but Vice President. You have no facts, just the nasty, bitter spittings of a mindless leftydrone liar.

I'm not classy, but I damn sure out class your stupid ass.

You can see the difference between Pence and Pelosi. The second and third in line for President. Pence is strong and you can sense a presence. Pelosi is a mental case. She is sitting by herself and has conniptions. Nervous ticks abound. Of the three on the screen you can not help but notice her. For all the wrong reasons.

Trump is drawing strong lines and creating great things to campaign on, especially in a booming economy

4 more years

seems really like

KAG

Donald is rightly sending Nancy ever closer increasingly off into deep end towards her eventual nervous breakdown.

She's going to lose the gavel....to her own people at that....

Jo

pelosilecturestrump.png

Somewhere along the line you got the idea that what your media tells you to think is the truth, the whole, truth, and nothing but the truth. In the following CBS News poll I found most surprising that 30% of Dems approved of Trump's SOTU address. It seems the 2020 red tsunami is getting an early start:

You have to be fucking kidding me! "Speech watchers" approved of the speech? That's like saying that a pool of NAZIs agree that they hate Jews!

pelosilecturestrump.png

You have to be fucking kidding me! "Speech watchers" approved of the speech? That's like saying that a pool of NAZIs agree that they hate Jews!
Really? CBS News polled a bunch of Nazis to get those results? That's what I meant when I said you're ruled by
what your media tells you
to believe. Do you have anything other than the voices in your toilet bowl to support you claim that CBS is Nazi media?

CBS News - Media Bias/Fact Check
leftcenter06.png

CBS News Media Bias Rating
bias-leaning-left.png

pelosilecturestrump.png

Really? CBS News polled a bunch of Nazis to get those results? That's what I meant when I said you're ruled by
what your media tells you
to believe. Do you have anything other than the voices in your toilet bowl to support you claim that CBS is Nazi media?

CBS News - Media Bias/Fact Check
leftcenter06.png

CBS News Media Bias Rating
bias-leaning-left.png

I forgot that I have to dumb it down for a Trumpette. What I am saying is that few people who were not Trump supporters even watched the speech, which makes the poll statistics about as reliable as saying that 9 out of 10 smokers agree that they like tobacco.

Forum List

Back