🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi Asked About Obamacare Architect Jonathan Gruber....."I Don't Know Who He Is!"

It's all blowing up in Obama's face.
The chances of him on Mt Rushmore has gone by the boards.
Sorry USMB Dems....

As if he ever had a chance,,, LOL
Obama would never look black on Mt. Rushmores white greyish granite anyway!

The sad part is the liberal media and the mainstream ABC< CBS> NBC has not mention this story once

B2Wn_7oCEAEnJb1.jpg

When Nancy got back to her office after meeting the press and was asked how it went...
It's rumored she said. it went great...
I "Grubered" them....

Fuck em, the media has been buying the shit I have been saying for years now.

Video now at link of Pelosi mentioning Gruber by name.
Yep. She is busted.

There is a flaw in your theory.

You think that democrats view exposure as lying scumbags as something to be ashamed of.

This will only cause democrats to hold Nancy in higher esteem.

democrats hold up as the highest those of the lowest character, the most degenerate, the most dishonest.

democrats are the party of sociopaths, morality and objective standards are what they ultimately seek to destroy.

Yep. She is busted.

You think that democrats view exposure as lying scumbags as something to be ashamed of.

democrats hold up as the highest those of the lowest character, the most degenerate, the most dishonest.

democrats are the party of sociopaths, morality and objective standards are what they ultimately seek to destroy.
I know!

Yep. She is busted.

Good point.
We are celebrating the fact we got the goods on these dirtbags.
The Dems are smiling saying...

The Republicans are celebrating the fact they caught us being lying weasel scumbags....
What took em so fucking long.
We already knew this.

When I saw the video of here quoting Guber shortly after she said she didn't know who he was, I put my organ on full blast and played "Hark the Angels Sing." I don't know why, but that was the first song that came to mind.

Thanks for the wonderful sounds. I put your post in my favorites and will listen to you again on Christmas eve.

When I saw the video of here quoting Guber shortly after she said she didn't know who he was, I put my organ on full blast and played "Hark the Angels Sing." I don't know why, but that was the first song that came to mind.

Thanks for the wonderful sounds. I put your post in my favorites and will listen to you again on Christmas eve.

That's not me playing.

However, here is a video of my organ playing (and my own composition).

I added guno to my ignore list the other day so....
I probably missed 100 posts...

They had to pass ObamaCare to find out Gruber was in it.

"Your mission Jonathan , should you decide to accept it" is to secretly adopt Obama Hellcare and force stupid Americans to use it.

As always, should you or any of your agents be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions."

Obama Administration

Gruber is just telling the truth about liberals, they are too stupid to think for themselves. The sad part is they are supporting him.

Democrats in Washington feel they can literally get away with anything.

I've said this many times.

These are dangerous times when the people in power feel they don't have to pay a price for what they do to us. Obama's body-language told us that long ago. Now we have indisputable proof of it.

Forum List

Back