Nancy Pelosi: Revoke Flynn's Security Clearance

. Prove there are favors being passed between these two countries for what you are accusing here

Thank you......If morons in congress will DO their jobs, you'll have the needed proof.....

REMEMBER, Obama kicked out Russians as part of his sanctions.......Putin chose NOT to retaliate because Flynn.....the treasonous scum bucket........promised Putin that all will be well after his puppet Trump wins the election.
Thank you......If morons in congress will DO their jobs, you'll have the needed proof.....
Now, why would they tell on themselves?
REMEMBER, Obama kicked out Russians as part of his sanctions.
REMEMBER, in 2012, Russia received 15 million dollars
from the federal government to recruit nuclear scientists.
Ummm, Obama was PotUS

REMEMBER, in 2009, Russia reset, and, ummm,
The Skolkovo Institute.... where Hillary secured
millions of dollars in federal funding to help Russia
make advancements in the fields of science and technology.

Having lined up U.S. investors, such as, Microsoft, Intel,
Google, Cisco and Boeing, just to name a few....

All who were major donors to the Clinton foundation,
and, among the 28 "key players", backing the Skolkovo project,
headed by Viktor Vekselberg, a Russian billionaire,
with close ties to the Clintons and also a major CF donor

Vekselberg was on the radar during a 2013 investigation
of alleged corruption within Skolkovo.

In 2016, Russian security officials raided the Moscow offices
of Renova amid allegations that executives in firms controlled by Vekselberg had bribed regional officials.

The company, which Clinton's campaign manager
sat on the executive board, received a money transfer for
$35 million dollars from a Russian government initiative comp.

Should I continue?
Try to REMEMBER to shut the fuck up!

REMEMBER, in 2012, Russia received 15 million dollars from the federal government to recruit nuclear scientists.
Ummm, Obama was PotUS

Did you get the above when your dildo's batteries were exhausted?

C4e_sWLUMAEHPaI.jpg

:rolleyes: Recognize the men in this photo?

REMEMBER, in 2012, Russia received 15 million dollars from the federal government to recruit nuclear scientists.
Ummm, Obama was PotUS

Your thoughts got lost in the vast wastelands of your mind, ay

Or, was that supposed to be a "cumback"
you scraped off the back of your throat?

Last edited:
Uncle Vlad saved the American Republic! Now Uncle Vlad will punish Dems severely in the midterms. He'll flip Schumer seat in NY and Pelosi seat in San Francisco
He will put moonbats in the camel clutch and make them humble! :D

The best thing is that Dems are powerless against Uncle Vlad. He beat their Anthony Team! Obama was in charge of the Intel community and Hillary was a 6-1 favorite up till 6pm election Evelyn.

Dems
Can't
Stop
Uncle
Vlad

. Prove there are favors being passed between these two countries for what you are accusing here

REMEMBER, Obama kicked out Russians as part of his sanctions.......Putin chose NOT to retaliate because Flynn.....the treasonous scum bucket........promised Putin that all will be well after his puppet Trump wins the election.
. Yes because Obama was accusing Russia of helping Trump to win the election (meddling), yet he offered no real proof of this. Then he was so butt hurt that Trump won that he went ahead and put sanctions on Russia as a last indirect way to get at Trump. Trump and Flynn are right to tell Russia that everything will be OK, because the Dems were kicking and screaming like the cry babies they were on the way out. Now the liberals are doing everything they can to act as if their past is clean, but this nation knows better than that.

Last edited:
Flynn should be tar, feathered and run out of town on a pole. That or hanged.
. This ain't Nazi Germany liberal or it ain't your heroes with their Issis justice either, so calm your nerves before you stand for something you can't take back.

589fd422250000b54d0b86d3.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

Reports about Flynn show a “mortifying coziness” between Trump and Putin.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Saturday called for the suspension of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, until an FBI probe determines the exact nature of his “secret contacts” with Russian officials. The congresswoman also said Flynn should have his security clearance revoked.

According to a recent Washington Post report, Flynn held private discussions with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, before Trump took office, promising that sanctions against Moscow would be eased by the incoming administration.

Flynn and Vice President Mike Pence had said that the phone calls were not related to sanctions. Flynn recently backtracked on that claim, saying he had “no recollection” of the details of the conversation.

President Barack Obama imposed fresh sanctions on Moscow in December after U.S. intelligence agencies determined that the Kremlin had orchestrated the hacking of Democratic Party emails ahead of the U.S. presidential election.

Any talk of sanctions before Trump took office could put Flynn in violation of the Logan Act, which bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

In a statement, Pelosi called the reports linking Flynn to Russia emblematic of the “mortifying coziness the Trump Administration has shown with [Russian President Vladimir] Putin.”

“Once again, I am calling on the FBI to investigate the financial, political and personal ties between President Donald Trump and Russia,” she said.

More: Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

I totally agree! Flynn must be thoroughly investigated - and his security clearance should be revoked in the meantime. He is a danger to our national security.

There never should have been any sanctions against Russia to begin with...there hasn't been a single leftard here that has ever been able to explain as to what Russia has done to have any sanctions leveled against them. Wanna be the first?????? Bring it on.....
we're not part of our intelligence departments They are the ones who know about the ties between dump and Putin No sanctions are payment for not revealing the golden showers etc etc trump participated in

Welp I found out why Dale is defending Flynn so much... Dale might BE Flynn. :lmao:

"“He's just dangerous,” a Republican who’s worked closely with Flynn told Newsweek several weeks ago on condition of anonymity so to maintain his ties with party leaders. “This guy is dangerous,” he repeated, citing several incidents illustrating Flynn’s volatile personality and strange affinity for conspiracy theories."

SpyTalk: New revelations on Mike Flynn's Russia dealings prove he's a security risk
. Why spread gossip ??

C4e_sWLUMAEHPaI.jpg

Recognize these guys? :rolleyes:
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh wow you showed a picture of a Secretary of State meeting the President of a country... that sure is an oddity of events!

But why should Flynn be sitting next to Putin at a dinner party?...
Why should Huma have classified and unclassified
State Dept. emails stored on a laptop
and in the possession of her estranged husband?

Huma was with Hillary day in and day out,
the CF was receiving millions of dollars
from Middle Eastern governments and leaders,
and Bill received 1 million dollars from the
government of Qatar for his birthday.

Was Pelosi concerned about her girl?
About questionable ties and conflicts of interest?

The constant attacks, accusations, interference,
stone walling, defiance, undermining and propaganda,
only makes me wonder what they don't want exposed!

The CIA denied one of Flynn's appointees a security clearance... the CIA and other intelligence agencies are locking Flynn out of some of their meetings. They don't trust Flynn and they know a lot more about what is going on than we do. That's tells me something.

It's amazing that Dale is a conspiracy nut about so many things, but when it comes to things that he doesn't like, and he doesn't WANT to believe are true, he keeps his eyes and ears shut. That right there should tell you something.

You don't have the slightest clue....I look at the preponderance of evidence and attack an issue from many different angles with no preconceived outcomes. I know that the CIA has a rogue faction within it that is the most vile and disgusting entity that ever existed. They were behind the death of JFK, they brought in high ranking Nazis under "Operation Paperclip" using the Vatcan ratlines to whitewash their backgrounds. They were behind the trauma based MK-Ultra program where children were traumatized using the most horrific tactics until their minds were fragmented and "altars" were created...alternative personalities that could be used to carry out missions...a type of "super soldier" and it still goes on to this day. The gold plated bastard inside of me wants to tell you about the things I learned that they did so you can have the same kind of nightmares that I have had...the shit this "Deep State" has done to the most innocent of us because you deserve it...but I won't. Don't tell me how the cow eats the cabbage, you lame, disgusting piece of shit. I bet if you did know that you would still nod in agreement because "gubermint knows best"....right? Get out of my face before I knock you on your ass....I know and understand more than you could ever comprehend or even wrap your mind around. I HATE knowing the things I do but I can't unlearn it. Seriously, go fuck yourself, you simpleton POS.
Very few people know that the US and Russia fought together against the NAZI's attempt to take over the whole world. Even those that know that tidbit do not know that the US instituted Lend-Lease to help allies like Russia combat Hitler and his bankers....Lend-Lease policy, formally titled "An Act to Promote the Defense of the United States", (Pub.L. 77–11, H.R. 1776, 55 Stat. 31, enacted March 11, 1941) is the program under which the United States supplied Free France, the United Kingdom, the Republic of China, and later the Soviet Union and other Allied nations...

No, a lot of people know that, but they also know it wasn't a friendly relationship. It was an enemy of my enemy is my friend thing... and in less than a decade we were in the Cold War.
In those days of the cold war the Russians were the Godless and soulless ones. Now we are!
. No the libs are, and with their huffing and puffing they want everyone to think it's all of us here, but it's just them who have become Godless.

C4e_sWLUMAEHPaI.jpg

Recognize these guys? :rolleyes:
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh wow you showed a picture of a Secretary of State meeting the President of a country... that sure is an oddity of events!

But why should Flynn be sitting next to Putin at a dinner party?...
Why should Huma have classified and unclassified
State Dept. emails stored on a laptop
and in the possession of her estranged husband?

Huma was with Hillary day in and day out,
the CF was receiving millions of dollars
from Middle Eastern governments and leaders,
and Bill received 1 million dollars from the
government of Qatar for his birthday.

Was Pelosi concerned about her girl?
About questionable ties and conflicts of interest?

The constant attacks, accusations, interference,
stone walling, defiance, undermining and propaganda,
only makes me wonder what they don't want exposed!

Hey look! Another Trump supporter that can't discuss Trump and his staff, they have to refer to people that aren't in power and have nothing to do with government.

Hillary is NOT part of the government. Huma is NOT part of the government. Flynn IS part of the national security team.

589fd422250000b54d0b86d3.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

Reports about Flynn show a “mortifying coziness” between Trump and Putin.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Saturday called for the suspension of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, until an FBI probe determines the exact nature of his “secret contacts” with Russian officials. The congresswoman also said Flynn should have his security clearance revoked.

According to a recent Washington Post report, Flynn held private discussions with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, before Trump took office, promising that sanctions against Moscow would be eased by the incoming administration.

Flynn and Vice President Mike Pence had said that the phone calls were not related to sanctions. Flynn recently backtracked on that claim, saying he had “no recollection” of the details of the conversation.

President Barack Obama imposed fresh sanctions on Moscow in December after U.S. intelligence agencies determined that the Kremlin had orchestrated the hacking of Democratic Party emails ahead of the U.S. presidential election.

Any talk of sanctions before Trump took office could put Flynn in violation of the Logan Act, which bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

In a statement, Pelosi called the reports linking Flynn to Russia emblematic of the “mortifying coziness the Trump Administration has shown with [Russian President Vladimir] Putin.”

“Once again, I am calling on the FBI to investigate the financial, political and personal ties between President Donald Trump and Russia,” she said.

More: Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

I totally agree! Flynn must be thoroughly investigated - and his security clearance should be revoked in the meantime. He is a danger to our national security.

If anyone should have their security clearance revoked, it's Pelosi. In fact, every Dim in Congress should have his clearance revoked.

Forum List

Back