Nancy Pelosi: Revoke Flynn's Security Clearance

Crimea was part of the Ukraine but heavily populated by Russians that wanted no part of the E.U

Following THAT "logic", states like Texas, NM and AZ that are "heavily populated by" Mexicans should encourage Mexico to take that land back.
. Mexicans or Americans ? You sound confused about the difference between Americans who are of Mexican decent or of Mexican nationals poised to try and take something that wouldn't belong to them.

Do Dems even have a plan to deal with Uncle Vlad, I mean besides whining and complaining about how he beat Hillary

Do Dems even have a plan to deal with Uncle Vlad, I mean besides whining and complaining about how he beat Hillary

Actually, YES...........As part of the sanctions, freeze the Russian oligarchs banks accounts in foreign banks.......(notice that they do not trust to keep those funds in Russia with the greedy hands of Uncle Vlad) .....then, those oligarchs will find a "way" to send your new-found lovers, Putin, exiled in some dacha or join Trump in Florida.

Actually, YES...........As part of the sanctions, freeze the Russian oligarchs banks accounts in foreign banks.......(notice that they do not trust to keep those funds in Russia with the greedy hands of Uncle Vlad) .....then, those oligarchs will find a "way" to send your new-found lovers, Putin, exiled in some dacha or join Trump in Florida.

LOL.

How are you going to freeze any Russian accounts?

Uncle Vlad is already planning to flip all 25 Democrat Senate seats in the midterms and there's nothing you can do to stop it

FLYNN: I can't recall whether we discussed sanctions in my telephone call.

WHAT? You can't recall?
CIA Intelligence: He did.

Example # 376 of the Trump administration caught in a lie.

Not to mention VP Pence unequivocally said there was no discussion of sanctions.
So was he lying too or was he lied to?

LOL.

How are you going to freeze any Russian accounts?

Uncle Vlad is already planning to flip all 25 Democrat Senate seats in the midterms and there's nothing you can do to stop it
So you're proud a Russian dictator might continue to meddle in our elections?
You fuctards used to call people " commie lovers " for a lot less.

589fd422250000b54d0b86d3.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

Reports about Flynn show a “mortifying coziness” between Trump and Putin.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Saturday called for the suspension of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, until an FBI probe determines the exact nature of his “secret contacts” with Russian officials. The congresswoman also said Flynn should have his security clearance revoked.

According to a recent Washington Post report, Flynn held private discussions with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, before Trump took office, promising that sanctions against Moscow would be eased by the incoming administration.

Flynn and Vice President Mike Pence had said that the phone calls were not related to sanctions. Flynn recently backtracked on that claim, saying he had “no recollection” of the details of the conversation.

President Barack Obama imposed fresh sanctions on Moscow in December after U.S. intelligence agencies determined that the Kremlin had orchestrated the hacking of Democratic Party emails ahead of the U.S. presidential election.

Any talk of sanctions before Trump took office could put Flynn in violation of the Logan Act, which bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

In a statement, Pelosi called the reports linking Flynn to Russia emblematic of the “mortifying coziness the Trump Administration has shown with [Russian President Vladimir] Putin.”

“Once again, I am calling on the FBI to investigate the financial, political and personal ties between President Donald Trump and Russia,” she said.

More: Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

I totally agree! Flynn must be thoroughly investigated - and his security clearance should be revoked in the meantime. He is a danger to our national security.

Where was Nancy when Hillary was sending and receiving classified documents on her private server?

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Saturday called for the suspension of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, until an FBI probe determines the exact nature of his “secret contacts” with Russian officials. The congresswoman also said Flynn should have his security clearance revoked.

According to a recent Washington Post report, Flynn held private discussions with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, before Trump took office, promising that sanctions against Moscow would be eased by the incoming administration.

Flynn and Vice President Mike Pence had said that the phone calls were not related to sanctions. Flynn recently backtracked on that claim, saying he had “no recollection” of the details of the conversation.

President Barack Obama imposed fresh sanctions on Moscow in December after U.S. intelligence agencies determined that the Kremlin had orchestrated the hacking of Democratic Party emails ahead of the U.S. presidential election.

Any talk of sanctions before Trump took office could put Flynn in violation of the Logan Act, which bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

In a statement, Pelosi called the reports linking Flynn to Russia emblematic of the “mortifying coziness the Trump Administration has shown with [Russian President Vladimir] Putin.”

“Once again, I am calling on the FBI to investigate the financial, political and personal ties between President Donald Trump and Russia,” she said.

I totally agree! Flynn must be thoroughly investigated - and his security clearance should be revoked in the meantime. He is a danger to our national security.

Where was Nancy when Hillary was sending and receiving classified documents on her private server?

Gee, I don't know. Do you? Where's your "credible" proof it ever happened?

C4e_sWLUMAEHPaI.jpg

:rolleyes: Recognize the men in this photo?
Recognize these guys? :rolleyes:
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh wow you showed a picture of a Secretary of State meeting the President of a country... that sure is an oddity of events!

But why should Flynn be sitting next to Putin at a dinner party?...
Why should Huma have classified and unclassified
State Dept. emails stored on a laptop
and in the possession of her estranged husband?

Huma was with Hillary day in and day out,
the CF was receiving millions of dollars
from Middle Eastern governments and leaders,
and Bill received 1 million dollars from the
government of Qatar for his birthday.

Was Pelosi concerned about her girl?
About questionable ties and conflicts of interest?

The constant attacks, accusations, interference,
stone walling, defiance, undermining and propaganda,
only makes me wonder what they don't want exposed!

Hey look! Another Trump supporter that can't discuss Trump and his staff, they have to refer to people that aren't in power and have nothing to do with government.

Hillary is NOT part of the government. Huma is NOT part of the government. Flynn IS part of the national security team.
Hey look! Another Trump supporter that can't discuss Trump and his staff, they have to refer to people that aren't in power and have nothing to do with government.

Hillary is NOT part of the government. Huma is NOT part of the government. Flynn IS part of the national security team.
Ummm, my point is, if it wasn't an issue for Hillary,
then it shouldn't become an issue for Trump.

Hillary was the SoS and Huma was her right hand man.
And an accomplice in the email scandal.

If you will not acknowledge, address and discuss,
Hillary's controversial foreign ties, don't slam Trump for his!
What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Other then that, what's to discuss?
I don't have a problem with something
I don't see as a problem...it's just more fluff

Crimea was part of the Ukraine but heavily populated by Russians that wanted no part of the E.U

Following THAT "logic", states like Texas, NM and AZ that are "heavily populated by" Mexicans should encourage Mexico to take that land back.

Many of those Mexicans in those three states are there because they don't want to live in Mexico. Why would they want to become a part of Mexico again?

So funny., the Trump whores continue invoking HRC for Trump's involvement with Russia.

Doesn't it seem at least a bit strange that Trump can't say anything negative at all about a murderous dictator?
Where are your critical thinking skills?
How about when the Orange One equated America with the killings of Putin ?
Nothing?
It didn't get past former general Barry McCaffrey who said," It was the most ANTIAMERICAN statement ever made by a commander in chief."

The deplorables: so what.
Lol

FLYNN: I can't recall whether we discussed sanctions in my telephone call.

WHAT? You can't recall?
CIA Intelligence: He did.

Example # 376 of the Trump administration caught in a lie.

Not to mention VP Pence unequivocally said there was no discussion of sanctions.
So was he lying too or was he lied to?

376 ties them with Hillary's lies about why she had a private server with classified documents on it.

Gee, I don't know. Do you? Where's your "credible" proof it ever happened?

That's not all you don't know.

What is this leftist hatred of Russia ? If the left hates Russia, then maybe we should embrace Russia because the left sure hates the conservatives just as much. The left seems to be falling upon it's own sword, so let's just all sit back and watch it destroy itself now.
what is the reason the conservatives here all of a sudden love Putin? What makes Putin lovable to you? What makes him trust worthy? what makes him so revered by you?

Who finds him trustworthy and loveable?

Is it really unreasonable to assume he isn't a freaking moron and not want to fight him if avoidable?

Or should we just blindly march into nuclear war with not attempts at working together?
NO ONE wants to march in to a nuclear war! Where do you even get this crud from? Who is telling you this for you to even make that kind of comment? this has nothing to do with WAR, let alone nuclear war.

Why are you okay with this buttering up to an extremely UNTRUSTWORTHY, murderous thug, and actually think Putin is being friendly for anything that would be good for the USA or our allies? Why do you trust him now? Why? What has he done to make you trust him not to hurt us and our allies? Being buddy buddy with Iran? Being Buddy buddy with Syria? How about the rest of the EU? How about Israel? How about meddling in our election? How about Putin doing the same in our allies elections? All honky dory with you? HAIL TRUMP AT ALL COSTS....is pretty sickening imo.

I'm sorry, but you have lost your mind!
'Buttering up.'

Diplomacy is not a matter of buttering up or even trusting. The fact that we are speaking with Russia is a good thing. It is interesting that you want to claim that you do not want war and then in the same breath talk about how to attack Russia in other ways. You understand where constant escalation leads us, right?

Back when the 'reset button' was FP the left was falling all over themselves declaring the right idiots for treating Russia as an adversary and not trying to 'butter up' to them. As soon as someone on the right goes in that direction it is sacrilege.

Anyone with an objective outlook can see that our FP with Russia has been an utter disaster of epic proportions. I can only hope that something improves.

HUH?
In who's eyes has our FP with Russia been a disaster???

What is there to gain for the USA with a lovey dubby relationship with Russia?

Do you actually believe we are EQUAL to them or thy are equal to us? Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......we could grind them to a pulp in a war, and we could evaporate their Nation before a blink of an eye.

we have 10 times the military....and some....

We won't go to war with Russia, EVER.....because THEY won't go to war against us, they know better....EXCEPT under Trump, he is licking Putin's boots, acting like Putin is some sort of EQUAL to the President of the US..... for goodness sake!

While degrading our allies in Mexico, Germany, Australia, England .....

It's mind blowing!

. The left will not be allowed to bring this nation to the brink of war with Russia. The left will be dealt with as traitors if they think they will put this nation at risk of war (nuclear war) with Russia, and all because of their loss in this election in which they can't deal with. Enough is enough already.

C4e_sWLUMAEHPaI.jpg

:rolleyes: Recognize the men in this photo?
Recognize these guys? :rolleyes:
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh wow you showed a picture of a Secretary of State meeting the President of a country... that sure is an oddity of events!

But why should Flynn be sitting next to Putin at a dinner party?...
Why should Huma have classified and unclassified
State Dept. emails stored on a laptop
and in the possession of her estranged husband?

Huma was with Hillary day in and day out,
the CF was receiving millions of dollars
from Middle Eastern governments and leaders,
and Bill received 1 million dollars from the
government of Qatar for his birthday.

Was Pelosi concerned about her girl?
About questionable ties and conflicts of interest?

The constant attacks, accusations, interference,
stone walling, defiance, undermining and propaganda,
only makes me wonder what they don't want exposed!

Ummm, my point is, if it wasn't an issue for Hillary,
then it shouldn't become an issue for Trump.

Hillary was the SoS and Huma was her right hand man.
And an accomplice in the email scandal.

If you will not acknowledge, address and discuss,
Hillary's controversial foreign ties, don't slam Trump for his!
What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Other then that, what's to discuss?
I don't have a problem with something
I don't see as a problem...it's just more fluff

I think Hillary was guilty of pay to play...

BUT...

She is no longer relevant. She isn't an active member of government anymore. So your point is invalid.

Forum List

Back