Nancy Pelosi: Revoke Flynn's Security Clearance

So funny., the Trump whores continue invoking HRC for Trump's involvement with Russia.

Doesn't it seem at least a bit strange that Trump can't say anything negative at all about a murderous dictator?
Where are your critical thinking skills?
How about when the Orange One equated America with the killings of Putin ?
Nothing?
It didn't get past former general Barry McCaffrey who said," It was the most ANTIAMERICAN statement ever made by a commander in chief."

The deplorables: so what.
Lol
So funny., the Trump whores continue invoking HRC for Trump's involvement with Russia.
Not as funny as the real deplorables who continue to deflect
from getting real by using the same old played out reasoning^
Doesn't it seem at least a bit strange that Trump can't say anything negative at all about a murderous dictator?
Where are your critical thinking skills?
I find it beyond absurd that Hillary's supporters don't say
anything negative at all about that corrupt, 2 faced phoney...
But, have the nerve to question my critical thinking skills!?
How about when the Orange One equated America with the killings of Putin?
We aren't any better... we're not innocent (Amen to that)
That's what he said, your interpretation is duly noted though.
It didn't get past former general Barry McCaffrey who said," It was the most ANTIAMERICAN statement ever made by a commander in chie
It is what it is, what Trump said was the truth

You don't have the slightest clue....I look at the preponderance of evidence and attack an issue from many different angles with no preconceived outcomes. I know that the CIA has a rogue faction within it that is the most vile and disgusting entity that ever existed. They were behind the death of JFK, they brought in high ranking Nazis under "Operation Paperclip" using the Vatcan ratlines to whitewash their backgrounds. They were behind the trauma based MK-Ultra program where children were traumatized using the most horrific tactics until their minds were fragmented and "altars" were created...alternative personalities that could be used to carry out missions...a type of "super soldier" and it still goes on to this day. The gold plated bastard inside of me wants to tell you about the things I learned that they did so you can have the same kind of nightmares that I have had...the shit this "Deep State" has done to the most innocent of us because you deserve it...but I won't. Don't tell me how the cow eats the cabbage, you lame, disgusting piece of shit. I bet if you did know that you would still nod in agreement because "gubermint knows best"....right? Get out of my face before I knock you on your ass....I know and understand more than you could ever comprehend or even wrap your mind around. I HATE knowing the things I do but I can't unlearn it. Seriously, go fuck yourself, you simpleton POS.
Very few people know that the US and Russia fought together against the NAZI's attempt to take over the whole world. Even those that know that tidbit do not know that the US instituted Lend-Lease to help allies like Russia combat Hitler and his bankers....Lend-Lease policy, formally titled "An Act to Promote the Defense of the United States", (Pub.L. 77–11, H.R. 1776, 55 Stat. 31, enacted March 11, 1941) is the program under which the United States supplied Free France, the United Kingdom, the Republic of China, and later the Soviet Union and other Allied nations...

No, a lot of people know that, but they also know it wasn't a friendly relationship. It was an enemy of my enemy is my friend thing... and in less than a decade we were in the Cold War.

Really? The USSR couldn't have survived without help from the west. They even opened the patent offices to them and gave the plates to print fiat currency.

Do a little research on that. An excellent start is Major George Jordan's Diaries..... . or you can listen to a speech he did.

What year did WWII end? 1945. When did the Cold War start? Around 1947... oh wow sounds like a great friendship. Oh and such a good relationship that Russia didn't tell the U.S. about taking Hitler's bones... and Russia pillaged Germany taking spoils of war, verses the U.S. returned the stuff they collected back the the countries Germany took them from, including priceless art to museums.

Once again you only seem to remember what you want to believe, not the facts.

Look, idiot....listen to the audio on the youtube link I sent you and THEN come back and try to refute what I said or STFU.

There couldn't have been a communist Russia nor could it have maintained itself all of those years without the help of the west and the Deep State. When the time was right, they collapsed it and then raped, pillaged and plundered the country when the ruble was intentionally crashed. You don't know diddly squat.

You say I don't know diddly squat but you make Russia and the U.S.'s "friendship during and after WWII to be something special... and it wasn't. History and FACTS prove that. You going to blame CNN and fake news on the Cold War starting in 1947? :laugh:

Got any videos of Joseph McCarthy wearing Red and praising Russia?

You don't have the slightest clue....I look at the preponderance of evidence and attack an issue from many different angles with no preconceived outcomes. I know that the CIA has a rogue faction within it that is the most vile and disgusting entity that ever existed. They were behind the death of JFK, they brought in high ranking Nazis under "Operation Paperclip" using the Vatcan ratlines to whitewash their backgrounds. They were behind the trauma based MK-Ultra program where children were traumatized using the most horrific tactics until their minds were fragmented and "altars" were created...alternative personalities that could be used to carry out missions...a type of "super soldier" and it still goes on to this day. The gold plated bastard inside of me wants to tell you about the things I learned that they did so you can have the same kind of nightmares that I have had...the shit this "Deep State" has done to the most innocent of us because you deserve it...but I won't. Don't tell me how the cow eats the cabbage, you lame, disgusting piece of shit. I bet if you did know that you would still nod in agreement because "gubermint knows best"....right? Get out of my face before I knock you on your ass....I know and understand more than you could ever comprehend or even wrap your mind around. I HATE knowing the things I do but I can't unlearn it. Seriously, go fuck yourself, you simpleton POS.
Very few people know that the US and Russia fought together against the NAZI's attempt to take over the whole world. Even those that know that tidbit do not know that the US instituted Lend-Lease to help allies like Russia combat Hitler and his bankers....Lend-Lease policy, formally titled "An Act to Promote the Defense of the United States", (Pub.L. 77–11, H.R. 1776, 55 Stat. 31, enacted March 11, 1941) is the program under which the United States supplied Free France, the United Kingdom, the Republic of China, and later the Soviet Union and other Allied nations...

No, a lot of people know that, but they also know it wasn't a friendly relationship. It was an enemy of my enemy is my friend thing... and in less than a decade we were in the Cold War.

Really? The USSR couldn't have survived without help from the west. They even opened the patent offices to them and gave the plates to print fiat currency.

Do a little research on that. An excellent start is Major George Jordan's Diaries..... . or you can listen to a speech he did.

What year did WWII end? 1945. When did the Cold War start? Around 1947... oh wow sounds like a great friendship. Oh and such a good relationship that Russia didn't tell the U.S. about taking Hitler's bones... and Russia pillaged Germany taking spoils of war, verses the U.S. returned the stuff they collected back to the the countries Germany took them from, including priceless art to museums.

So why was FDR all kissy-face with Uncle Joe?

They depended on each other to win a World War... As soon as the war was over what happened?

What year did WWII end? 1945. When did the Cold War start? Around 1947... oh wow sounds like a great friendship. Oh and such a good relationship that Russia didn't tell the U.S. about taking Hitler's bones... and Russia pillaged Germany taking spoils of war, verses the U.S. returned the stuff they collected back the the countries Germany took them from, including priceless art to museums.

Look, idiot....listen to the audio on the youtube link I sent you and THEN come back and try to refute what I said or STFU.

There couldn't have been a communist Russia nor could it have maintained itself all of those years without the help of the west and the Deep State. When the time was right, they collapsed it and then raped, pillaged and plundered the country when the ruble was intentionally crashed. You don't know diddly squat.

You say I don't know diddly squat but you make Russia and the U.S.'s "friendship during and after WWII to be something special... and it wasn't. History and FACTS prove that. You going to blame CNN and fake news on the Cold War starting in 1947? :laugh:

Look, you idiot....the USSR was built up on purpose to be an alleged threat but communism isn't a Russian invention, it was put there on purpose. the Goal of the banking oligarchs is to create a communist, technocratic One world government with the elites running it. That was the whole purpose behind the attempt to start the League of Nations and when that didn't work, they waited until after WWII and started the United Nations. Listen to the link I gave you. Major Jordan was there and he took meticulous notes.

What year did WWII end? 1945. When did the Cold War start? Around 1947... oh wow sounds like a great friendship. Oh and such a good relationship that Russia didn't tell the U.S. about taking Hitler's bones... and Russia pillaged Germany taking spoils of war, verses the U.S. returned the stuff they collected back to the the countries Germany took them from, including priceless art to museums.

So why was FDR all kissy-face with Uncle Joe?

They depended on each other to win a World War... As soon as the war was over what happened?

FDR recognized communist Russia. There could have been no Nazi Germany without Wall Street and Nazis like Prescott Bush, Henry Ford and other multi-nationalists that built up Nazi Germany.

Look, you idiot....the USSR was built up on purpose to be an alleged threat but communism isn't a Russian invention, it was put there on purpose. the Goal of the banking oligarchs is to create a communist, technocratic One world government with the elites running it. That was the whole purpose behind the attempt to start the League of Nations and when that didn't work, they waited until after WWII and started the United Nations. Listen to the link I gave you. Major Jordan was there and he took meticulous notes.

Lol... of course this alternate history theory of your's is true! Because you conspiracy theorist who are in the extreme minority are the one's that know more than everyone else... because everyone else in the majority are just sheep! Jesus do you understand that fucking stance is old and tired? Facts... come with FACTS. The Rothschilds were at one of their weakest points right after WWII. Germany stole a lot of things from them... them and other powerful, rich, elite Jewish families were more worried about other things after WWII than the crap you are implying. Seriously you need to get some new game, that old Conspiracy theory argument you all use is old.

You've become the Goth kids who all dress alike as a show of solidarity for all the kids trying to be different.

Lol... of course this alternate history theory of your's is true! Because you conspiracy theorist who are in the extreme minority are the one's that know more than everyone else... because everyone else in the majority are just sheep! Jesus do you understand that fucking stance is old and tired? Facts... come with FACTS. The Rothschilds were at one of their weakest points right after WWII. Germany stole a lot of things from them... them and other powerful, rich, elite Jewish families were more worried about other things after WWII than the crap you are implying. Seriously you need to get some new game, that old Conspiracy theory argument you all use is old.

You've become the Goth kids who all dress alike as a show of solidarity for all the kids trying to be different.

So, basically what you are saying is that those that research and read books, listen to lectures from accredited researchers like Antony Sutton or Dr.John Coleman are "weird" while the ones that are indoctrinated by the school system that is intentionally dumbing down it's population are the ones in the "know"?????? Correct????

So, basically what you are saying is that those that research and read books, listen to lectures from accredited researchers like Antony Sutton or Dr.John Coleman are "weird" while the ones that are indoctrinated by the school system that is intentionally dumbing down it's population are the ones in the "know"?????? Correct????

No, I'm saying that the ones that repeatedly say that because they are in the minority on the stance on a subject, that they are the "informed ones" and the majority are just sheep that only believe what they are supposed to believe from the powers that be. It's a fucking stupid logical stance to take, but it is the well that conspiracy nuts go to for EVERY discussion.

For every guy you just named I can name 50 that say they are wrong. You see the difference between my argument and your's? Your's is theories loosely based on possibilities and assumptions. Mine is based on FACTS and history. You have a right to your opinion based on what you have listened to... but you do not have the right to call the rest of us idiots and tell us you are right and we are wrong because of that.

Fact: U.S. and Russia were allies during WWII.
Fact: The U.S. helped supply Russia during WWII when they started to get their asses kicked by Germany.
Fact: Russia kept secrets from the U.S. after WWII like taking Hitler's bones.
Fact: Russia pillaged Germany after the end of WWII.
Fact: WWII officially ended in 1945.
Fact: McCarthyism started in 1947.
Fact: The Cold War started in 1947.

You say that the rich oligarchs worked to create tension between the U.S. and Russia in order to work towards their goal of a One World Government, but fact is some of the richest, most powerful families in Europe were still trying to recover and put their shit back together, let alone worry about trying to take over the world.

So when someone in this thread tries to tell me that Russia and the U.S. were all buddy-buddy... that's B.S., They were just working together because of a common enemy. Hell, Russia was probably pissed because of the fact the U.S. was able to talk Germany's top scientist like Werner Von Braun into coming to the U.S. to help them... which was the largest part of the Cold War and the creation of missiles and rockets that would eventually win the U.S. the race to the moon.

Do you even understand that the Ukraine was "conquered" by the Soros/E.U faction that overthrew the elected government and then put in a E.U friendly puppet? So you are saying that it obligates Crimea to stay as a part of the Ukraine? Are you that fucking stupid?????

The above moron, sides with Putin's ambition for a neo-Soviet Union and blames the E.U. which, actually sides with the U.S................These fuck heads would rather defend the orange clown...

Nancy Pelosi....the left wing gift to the GOP.

This post is a reason why this forum is filled with fucked up right wingers.....The above stupid retort rates TEN "winner" ratings..........because at least 11 right wingers ARE fucked up.

DEFEND a low life like Flynn, and ATTACK someone that dares to call the scum bucket Flynn the low life.that he surely is.......actually, Flynn has committed TREASON.

For someone who claims to be 70 years old......you sure have a foul mouth.

A pretty good sign of ignorance.

But, then again, you have no concept of a bad messenger.

Pelosi has spent her capital with the American People. She is a beyond stupid. If you chose to put out such messages with such a wounded messenger....this is what you get.

It also seems you have a little man's complex. You talk all tough and are prone to want to call people names.

You lost. Suck on it.

You put a moron back in as minority speaker.....suck on that too.

It's not my fault you backed a nag.

Do you even understand that the Ukraine was "conquered" by the Soros/E.U faction that overthrew the elected government and then put in a E.U friendly puppet? So you are saying that it obligates Crimea to stay as a part of the Ukraine? Are you that fucking stupid?????

The above moron, sides with Putin's ambition for a neo-Soviet Union and blames the E.U. which, actually sides with the U.S................These fuck heads would rather defend the orange clown...
. That orange clown is your President, and don't you forget it.

589fd422250000b54d0b86d3.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

Reports about Flynn show a “mortifying coziness” between Trump and Putin.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Saturday called for the suspension of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, until an FBI probe determines the exact nature of his “secret contacts” with Russian officials. The congresswoman also said Flynn should have his security clearance revoked.

According to a recent Washington Post report, Flynn held private discussions with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, before Trump took office, promising that sanctions against Moscow would be eased by the incoming administration.

Flynn and Vice President Mike Pence had said that the phone calls were not related to sanctions. Flynn recently backtracked on that claim, saying he had “no recollection” of the details of the conversation.

President Barack Obama imposed fresh sanctions on Moscow in December after U.S. intelligence agencies determined that the Kremlin had orchestrated the hacking of Democratic Party emails ahead of the U.S. presidential election.

Any talk of sanctions before Trump took office could put Flynn in violation of the Logan Act, which bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

In a statement, Pelosi called the reports linking Flynn to Russia emblematic of the “mortifying coziness the Trump Administration has shown with [Russian President Vladimir] Putin.”

“Once again, I am calling on the FBI to investigate the financial, political and personal ties between President Donald Trump and Russia,” she said.

More: Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

I totally agree! Flynn must be thoroughly investigated - and his security clearance should be revoked in the meantime. He is a danger to our national security.
589fd422250000b54d0b86d3.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

Reports about Flynn show a “mortifying coziness” between Trump and Putin.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Saturday called for the suspension of Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, until an FBI probe determines the exact nature of his “secret contacts” with Russian officials. The congresswoman also said Flynn should have his security clearance revoked.

According to a recent Washington Post report, Flynn held private discussions with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, before Trump took office, promising that sanctions against Moscow would be eased by the incoming administration.

Flynn and Vice President Mike Pence had said that the phone calls were not related to sanctions. Flynn recently backtracked on that claim, saying he had “no recollection” of the details of the conversation.

President Barack Obama imposed fresh sanctions on Moscow in December after U.S. intelligence agencies determined that the Kremlin had orchestrated the hacking of Democratic Party emails ahead of the U.S. presidential election.

Any talk of sanctions before Trump took office could put Flynn in violation of the Logan Act, which bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

In a statement, Pelosi called the reports linking Flynn to Russia emblematic of the “mortifying coziness the Trump Administration has shown with [Russian President Vladimir] Putin.”

“Once again, I am calling on the FBI to investigate the financial, political and personal ties between President Donald Trump and Russia,” she said.

More: Nancy Pelosi Demands The Suspension Of Mike Flynn Over Russia Ties

I totally agree! Flynn must be thoroughly investigated - and his security clearance should be revoked in the meantime. He is a danger to our national security.

I assume Queen Nancy met Matt Flynn, not Errol Flynn. After all she thought Bush was still President a couple of days ago.

Well, a low-life like you should know that, you can take the kid out of Brooklyn, but you can't take Brooklyn out of the kid regardless of age.............LOL

There is a reason this country took the house away from Obama after two years and have given it to the GOP for the last six (and next two).
yes ...it's called the dumbing down of America

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww................

The true dumbing down started in 2000 with the election of GWB.

The democrats did the same thing in 2006.

In 2008 they really took advantage of people vain imagined "enlightenment" to give us an affirmative action failure for a POTUS.

Two years later, they corrected....to an extent.

In 2016, we got to choose between two very very stupid choices.

Well, a low-life like you should know that, you can take the kid out of Brooklyn, but you can't take Brooklyn out of the kid regardless of age.............LOL

You whine about the winner awards....

But you always put LOL at the end of your posts.

As near as I can tell, you are the only one who finds it funny. The rest of us are laughing at you.

As near as I can tell, you are the only one who finds it funny. The rest of us are laughing at you.

I CRAVE laughter at me from fuck heads among your ilk.......I wouldn't have it any other way.

I can respect someone who accepts that others see him as a fool.

Do you really think you influence someone by using such poor language in people's direction ?

Or do you come here to just vent your butthurt regardless of the fact that you only solidify peoples view of left wingers and overly dramatic crybabies who have no capacity for accepting something than their own childish demands ?

The E.U along with George Soros took down a sovereign country....they are a globalist ran entity. They are certainly no "ally" of mine nor one that I would want as one either. Your ignorance is staggering.

Forum List

Back