Nancy Pelosi says that 500 million Americans believe the Russians hacked the DNC

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Well what Nancy says goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Seriously this chick was senile 20 years ago, why is she still in Congress.

• Banned
Well what Nancy says goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Seriously this chick was senile 20 years ago, why is she still in Congress.

Yep, just like she said the Feds invented the smartphone

She is correct about most of that, in fact the main reason that you have a smartphone is so that the government can track you everywhere anytime. Apple never had any encryption on the iphone that the government could not decipher in .002 seconds. Yet they told us different do the terrorist would believe otherwise. since Nancy understands none of this she is still batshit

And then what? Doesn't Mrs. Pelosi understand that the longer the DNC whines about being hacked the worse the dying democrat party looks? If the DNC was actually hacked the information that was gleaned must be accurate. The crazy pizza parlor attack kind of obscured (credible?) allegations of a pedophile ring within the Clinton campaign. Is the FBI investigating or were the allegations bogus and not related to hacking at all. Which is it?

• Banned
And then what? Doesn't Mrs. Pelosi understand that the longer the DNC whines about being hacked the worse the dying democrat party looks? If the DNC was actually hacked the information that was gleaned must be accurate. The crazy pizza parlor attack kind of obscured (credible?) allegations of a pedophile ring within the Clinton campaign. Is the FBI investigating or were the allegations bogus and not related to hacking at all. Which is it?
160829-weiner-sexting-scandal-sequel-index.jpg

Nancy Pelosi, and just remember, in 2009, sales of vibrators in the United States went from 1.5 Billion to 500 Million a month, and that was primarily due to the Bush Recession of 2008.

i really felt bad for those 500 Million Americans who were losing jobs monthly in 2009. and finally this trend will stop now that we have our first President in the white house since Bush decided to quit.

Apparently we have seven states with 180 million people we don;t know about. I am sure each and every one are deep blue.
Pelosi is so senile that she actually thinks that Canada and Mexico are part of the USA, and thats why she thinks we have 57 states and a population of 7.5 Billion.

Apparently we have seven states with 180 million people we don;t know about. I am sure each and every one are deep blue.

So that is why the leftists are claiming Hilly won! They are just waiting for those other 7 states electoral college votes to come in-):dance:

I am sure Snopes will be right on it checking the validity of what Pelosi spews.

Tell Stev Jobs, he didn't build that.

Forum List

Back