Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff Is Chief Executive and Feinstein’s Husband a Major Shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting Systems

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Developing: Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff Is Chief Executive and Feinstein’s Husband a Major Shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting Systems

8 Nov 2020 ~~ By Joe Hoft
The great Sidney Powell was on Mornings with Maria and she unloaded on the monstrous amount of Democrat voter fraud in the 2020 election. But during this discussion Maria Bartiromo dropped a bomb as well.
During her discussion with Sidney Powell, Maria Bartiromo shared the following about the firm that runs the application used in Michigan where thousands of Trump votes were switched to Joe Biden.
Maria Bartiromo: I’ve also seen reports that Nancy Pelosi’s longtime Chief of Staff is a key executive of that company. Richard Bloom, Senator Feinstein’s husband is a significant shareholder of this company.​
Here is the interview:

Bartiromo is correct. Bloomberg reported in April, 2019 that:
Dominion Voting Systems — which commands more than a third of the voting-machine market without having Washington lobbyists — has hired its first, a high-powered firm that includes a longtime aide to Speaker Nancy Pelosi.​
Also Democrat Feinstein’s husband does have a major stake in Dominion:

The fact that the Dominion voting machines flipped votes to Biden in at least two instances in Michigan alone is reason to audit all states where Dominion is used.

Comment:

What a coincidence..., to think that all these states purchsed their voting machines from these people that are so highly connected to people in office is a very scary thought and should have never happened. This whole thing smells. State procurement personnel need to be investigated for poor vendor vetting and management and the company needs to be examined to see if this information was clearly disclosed to the state's procurement people. Tear the code apart and test the equipment, something isn't right.
Funny isn't it, of all the businesses Pelosi's and Feinstein's relatives could have gotten into, they just happened to get into the elections business. Peculiar?
In what kind of world do politicians own the voting machines?
Remember, Stalin told us that it's not the person that votes but the person that counts the votes...
.Joey Xi was telling the truth about them setting up the system to be rigged.

Last edited:
ShockedBabby.jpg

Developing: Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff Is Chief Executive and Feinstein’s Husband a Major Shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting Systems

8 Nov 2020 ~~ By Joe Hoft
The great Sidney Powell was on Mornings with Maria and she unloaded on the monstrous amount of Democrat voter fraud in the 2020 election. But during this discussion Maria Bartiromo dropped a bomb as well.
During her discussion with Sidney Powell, Maria Bartiromo shared the following about the firm that runs the application used in Michigan where thousands of Trump votes were switched to Joe Biden.
Maria Bartiromo: I’ve also seen reports that Nancy Pelosi’s longtime Chief of Staff is a key executive of that company. Richard Bloom, Senator Feinstein’s husband is a significant shareholder of this company.​
Here is the interview:

Bartiromo is correct. Bloomberg reported in April, 2019 that:
Dominion Voting Systems — which commands more than a third of the voting-machine market without having Washington lobbyists — has hired its first, a high-powered firm that includes a longtime aide to Speaker Nancy Pelosi.​
Also Democrat Feinstein’s husband does have a major stake in Dominion:

The fact that the Dominion voting machines flipped votes to Biden in at least two instances in Michigan alone is reason to audit all states where Dominion is used.

Comment:

What a coincidence..., to think that all these states purchsed their voting machines from these people that are so highly connected to people in office is a very scary thought and should have never happened. This whole thing smells. State procurement personnel need to be investigated for poor vendor vetting and management and the company needs to be examined to see if this information was clearly disclosed to the state's procurement people. Tear the code apart and test the equipment, something isn't right.
Funny isn't it, of all the businesses Pelosi's and Feinstein's relatives could have gotten into, they just happened to get into the elections business. Peculiar?
In what kind of world do politicians own the voting machines?
.Joey Xi was telling the truth about them setting up the system to be rigged.

Joe Biden: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Joe Biden: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
It cannot just be a coincidence that he said that.

I know in the past that I have noticed that the conservative talk radio hosts have given example of the politicians saying things in private meetings/fundraisers that relieve them of not having said it to use in their campaigns - its a campaign trick, and it covers them when they flip-flop on policy. But in this instance it seems that Biden knew more than what he should have known.

Its just absurd, and ultimately, dishonest. What's the next magic trick they're going to pull on us???

And the people who are smarter than us, and have been in the government, and are now, media pundits, need to do what it is what is right. To just sit back, seems to indicate that we, the average citizens who don't have time to follow it all, are supposed to do something - like, become prosecuting attorneys, or investigative reporters.

Last edited:
Joe Biden: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud ams at a meeting.organization in the history of American politics.”

I know in the past that I have noticed that the conservative talk radio hosts have given example of the politicians saying things in private meetings/fundraisers that relieve them of not having said it to use in their campaigns - its a campaign trick, and it covers them when they flip-flop on policy. But in this instance it seems that Biden knew more than what he should have known.

Its just absurd, and ultimately, dishonest. What's the next magic trick they're going to pull on us???

And the people who are smarter than us, and have been in the government, and are now, media pundits need to do what it is what is right. to just sit back, seems to indicate that we, the average citizens who don't have tie to follow it all, are supposed to do something - like, become prosecuting attorneys, or investigative reporters.
I leaned what protocol means at a meeting, Honeywell Aerospace.

Last edited:

And the people who are smarter than us, and have been in the government, and are now, media pundits need to do what it is what is right. to just sit back, seems to indicate that we, the average citizens who don't have tie to follow it all, are supposed to do something - like, become prosecuting attorneys, or investigative reporters.
The real issue is the people voting for this when they have been given ample evidence of treasonous individuals The they were voting anti Trump is bull.

The real issue is the people voting for this when they have been given ample evidence of treasonous individuals The they were voting anti Trump is bull.
Well, that's all they know, and it is not the media's responsibility to deliver Truth.

It is a problem in the government if it relies on the media to perform some kind of check on the government.

The checks and balances of the government are incorrect - that is what the problems is.

Guys, come on.

I do not like Biden or Dimocrats any more than any of you do, but Biden's comments are being taken out of context. He was referring to the "organization" that the Obama administration put together to FIGHT voter fraud.

Here's the full interview:

Forum List

Back