Narrative Fail: 15 Days After Lockdown Ease, Georgia Sees Lowest Day Of COVID Hospitalizations

If you cowards who want think you can hide from microbes want to live the rest of your miserable lives in your closet, that’s your phobia. The rest of us will go on.

Maybe the libs can reassign Mr. Arbery's celebrated death in the city of Brunswick to the virus? Particularly if his shooters get off, someone will have to take the fall, might as well be the pathogen blamed on President Trump?

But we are all going to die, especially those incompetent red states opening up. Because of Trumps something or something.
Ask any leftist and that is there answer. Be it virus or anything else.

wonderful news!

perhaps Georgia will become a model for how to safely crank the economy back into high gear

many were concerned about "close contact" businesses like barbers, salons & body art establishments; turns out that those type places are already regulated for sanitation and hygiene safety & are no more dangerous than Walmart or Home Depot, who knew...

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp announced Saturday that the state had the lowest number of hospitalized coronavirus patients it has seen in just over a month.

"Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th," Kemp tweeted.

"Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available). We will win this fight together!" he added.

wonderful news!

perhaps Georgia will become a model for how to safely crank the economy back into high gear

many were concerned about "close contact" businesses like barbers, salons & body art establishments; turns out that those type places are already regulated for sanitation and hygiene safety & are no more dangerous than Walmart or Home Depot, who knew...

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp announced Saturday that the state had the lowest number of hospitalized coronavirus patients it has seen in just over a month.

"Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th," Kemp tweeted.

"Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available). We will win this fight together!" he added.

It's been what? Four days of opening back up? Come back and talk to me in two or three weeks. Then we can decide if it was wise.

Here's another nail in the shutdown coffin. I predict this shutdown will last only a few more weeks.

In late April Dr. Tony Fauci made it clear he opposed the decision by Georgia Governor Brian Kemp to lift the lockdown orders in his state. “If I were advising the governor, I would tell him he should be careful. Going ahead and leapfrogging into phases where you should not be … I would advise him not to do that.”​
But Dr. Fauci was wrong again. In fact, it starting to look like this guy is NEVER right about anything? It must be nice having a government job and not have to worry about getting fired!​
Fauci and the critics were all wrong. Today Georgia Governor Brian Kemp announced on Saturday the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th and the lowest total of ventilators in use.​
Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th.​
Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available).​

Here's another nail in the shutdown coffin. I predict this shutdown will last only a few more weeks.

In late April Dr. Tony Fauci made it clear he opposed the decision by Georgia Governor Brian Kemp to lift the lockdown orders in his state. “If I were advising the governor, I would tell him he should be careful. Going ahead and leapfrogging into phases where you should not be … I would advise him not to do that.”​
But Dr. Fauci was wrong again. In fact, it starting to look like this guy is NEVER right about anything? It must be nice having a government job and not have to worry about getting fired!​
Fauci and the critics were all wrong. Today Georgia Governor Brian Kemp announced on Saturday the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th and the lowest total of ventilators in use.​
Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th.​
Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available).​
Dr. Fauci is not wrong. Georgia just opened so give it a chance. South Korea had been closed and had very good results. Now they have opened and the virus has spiked.

Numbers from unreliable partisan Gateway Pundit are distorted. Fake conservative pro tea bagger trumpoholic news. Do yourselves a favor and type in Georgia Coronavirus on your search engine and see for yourself. Cases and deaths in Georgia are up and rising.

Once you get a sustained rate of infection for about 3-5 weeks you can begin to open up. Fauci doesnt believe the NBC Schools data on handling a pandemic. Once you elongate the rate of infection (flatten the curve) the numbers of people that can carry the virus is diminished and those with immunity will slow the spread of the virus as that number grows. Once you hit 50-70% of the populace you can run wide open and the rate of infections will change very little.

This is a LOG concept of infection rates and as more people gain immunity less people can be infected and the virus progression slows.

Wrong. Fauci is right.

Number of new cases on May 9th: 419
Number of new cases on May 10th: 886

Capture.JPG

Dr. Fauci is not wrong. Georgia just opened so give it a chance. South Korea had been closed and had very good results. Now they have opened and the virus has spiked.
We are now 10 days into this opening and the numbers tell a different story. The populace with immunity is roughly 24% IN Louisiana and those who could be affected are not the ones out and about. I expect that this number will rise fast but hospitalizations and deaths will remain low.

Wrong. Fauci is right.

View attachment 334712
Over all numbers will go hgher as more and more testing is done. The real metric of this disease are the numbers of new hosptializations and those have not climbed. So the majority of those being affected are those that have little or no symptoms when they get this disease.

Wrong. Fauci is right.

View attachment 334712
Over all numbers will go hgher as more and more testing is done. The real metric of this disease are the numbers of new hosptializations and those have not climbed. So the majority of those being affected are those that have little or no symptoms when they get this disease.

So Fauci is wrong saying the number of cases will go up and then you admit the number of cases will go up?

Am I understanding this right?

You can have your own factors on whether you think things are getting worse but that doesn't make Fauci wrong.

Last edited:

Wrong. Fauci is right.

View attachment 334712
Fauci has been wrong about everything, moron.

Wrong. Fauci is right.

View attachment 334712
The majority of deaths are in nursing home patients

Wrong. Fauci is right.

View attachment 334712

So Fauci is wrong saying the number of cases will go up and then you admit the number of cases will go up?

Am I understanding this right?

You can have your own factors on whether you think things are getting worse but that doesn't make Fauci wrong.
This is a virus! it will infect everyone at some point. The metrics of what its doing to our cities and medical systems is in the number of people requiring them, most do not. Fauci is wrong on what the most important metric is.

Wrong. Fauci is right.

View attachment 334712
Health professions in Ga are already building temporary hospitals to handle the surge they are expecting
There were almost 1000 new cases yesterday. That’s almost triple what they were seeing three weeks ago on a daily basis
More infections mean more hospitalizations and more deaths
Hang on. The ride is about to get bumpy

Wrong. Fauci is right.

View attachment 334712
The majority of deaths are in nursing home patients
This is a failure of policy. Coumo gave an order to place these people into the most vulnerable populations rather than use Trumps help and beds that were given him. That is unforgivable!

Wrong. Fauci is right.

View attachment 334712
Health professions in Ga are already building temporary hospitals to handle the surge they are expecting
LOL

They began expanding their capacity months ago. They understand that it will spike the cases to a certain level but as the population becomes immune to it the rate of infections will drop and the needs will also drop. Absent a vaccine there is only one way to beat a pathogen, its called herd immunity. Staying at home prolongs this process but you will still become infected. Its time to stop hiding from this virus and beat it. With 98% of the populace not having a problem with getting this virus and becoming immune we can protect those who are most at risk and still get on with life.

Forum List

Back