Narrative Fail: 15 Days After Lockdown Ease, Georgia Sees Lowest Day Of COVID Hospitalizations

You were talking to few doctors in the Biological weapons field of study???? Really? I mean REALLY? and they told you that???
Any reference to prove your lies?

Other books on this subject are Top Secret to this day for a reason... Moron!

I trust these men with my very life and did so when I was in the military. These men know how to survive and how to keep us alive to win the battles. You want to cower in fear and beleive Fauci you go right ahead but this virus will out live every man, woman , and child on earth today and will keep on living way past then.
Fine.

Cower in fear? If we followed your criteria we will never get done with this crisis and more sickness and death. Don’t you think? Downplaying the seriousness of this crisis is how we got in trouble to begin with. What part of that don’t you understand?
If you are so tough go for it.

Who should we follow? Trump who lies like hell, doesn’t even know what he is talking about most of the time, so focus on his ratings and busy blaming others or Fauci?

I Understand that the lockdown is as cruelty as it can gets against Americans ....... I really don’t know what to say. Lots of people I know are sufferings, no income, just living with their savings and credit cards.
The lockdown is the problem on multiple levels. Democrats were the only ones dragging their feet and mismanaging the crisis. That’s why it’s so much worse where democrats live.
Well my dear it was those people that dragged their feet and downplayed the severity of the CV that is how we got into this mess to begin with. Lots of you don’t even believe or knows the differences of flu vs CV. Now this country is in big trouble. Why are you blaming the democrats for being careful?
If this devil CV comes back. We will be needing lots of plywood.
The reason this country is in "big trouble" is that the main stream media's scare tactics shut down our economy when what we really needed to do was have those most vulnerable self quarantine while everyone else practiced social distancing while continuing to work!
Media? LOL. Have you been to hospitals that has several COVID-19 patients and deaths?
Blaming the media is the last thing for me to believe as an excuse.

The unemployment, loosing jobs, panic buying, miles of cars lining up for foods, lost income...... Is that a media scare tactics? Get real.

We are having a big trouble people not cooperating with social distancing and not wearing mask. Let alone will leave to your hands how we protect myself and others? If we did that we can never see the end of crisis this year.

Several patients with Covid 19 is reason to panic? Why exactly? What is the reasoning behind closing down our economy and having healthy American's hide in their homes? It makes zero sense! This is a nasty flu but a flu non the less! When all is said and done the number of people who will have died from it is going to be slightly higher than a normal bad flu year! If you deducted all of the nursing home patients who died because idiots like Cuomo bought into the hype that our hospitals were going to be overwhelmed that number would be far lower! We brought a 1000 bed hospital ship to New York harbor because the "experts" said it was desperately needed! We built the largest mobile hospital ever at the Javits Center in New York! Guess what? Neither was utilized! This whole thing was blown completely out of proportion because a bunch of idiots started screaming that the sky was falling!
Considering we are cresting 100,000 dead and the epidemic is far from done I do not see how it is comparable to a bad flu year. It is clearly going to have a far larger impact than flu has had for a very long time.

It may have been blown out of proportion but that was mostly because we had no idea what we were doing. Hindsight is always 20/20.
Number is likely inflated due to subsidies granted for Wuhan deaths.
It’s obvious that lockdowns did nothing but hurt more people. What we learned was what not to do.

Here's another nail in the shutdown coffin. I predict this shutdown will last only a few more weeks.

In late April Dr. Tony Fauci made it clear he opposed the decision by Georgia Governor Brian Kemp to lift the lockdown orders in his state. “If I were advising the governor, I would tell him he should be careful. Going ahead and leapfrogging into phases where you should not be … I would advise him not to do that.”​
But Dr. Fauci was wrong again. In fact, it starting to look like this guy is NEVER right about anything? It must be nice having a government job and not have to worry about getting fired!​
Fauci and the critics were all wrong. Today Georgia Governor Brian Kemp announced on Saturday the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th and the lowest total of ventilators in use.​
Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th.​
Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available).​

Wrong. Fauci is right.

Number of new cases on May 9th: 419
Number of new cases on May 10th: 886

View attachment 334712
Over all numbers will go hgher as more and more testing is done. The real metric of this disease are the numbers of new hosptializations and those have not climbed. So the majority of those being affected are those that have little or no symptoms when they get this disease.
Health professions in Ga are already building temporary hospitals to handle the surge they are expecting
LOL

They began expanding their capacity months ago. They understand that it will spike the cases to a certain level but as the population becomes immune to it the rate of infections will drop and the needs will also drop. Absent a vaccine there is only one way to beat a pathogen, its called herd immunity. Staying at home prolongs this process but you will still become infected. Its time to stop hiding from this virus and beat it. With 98% of the populace not having a problem with getting this virus and becoming immune we can protect those who are most at risk and still get on with life.
Not one shred of evidence exists proving herd immunity is a viable concept for this kind of virus.

I agree, my question is, what happens to countries like Vietnam and New Zealand open up. They have very few exposed to the virus. Are they sealing their borders until a vaccine?

Those getting the virus will go up with any leniently, I kind of look at this a steam in a pressure cooker, we need to release very slowly or it could blow up on us.

You were talking to few doctors in the Biological weapons field of study???? Really? I mean REALLY? and they told you that???
Any reference to prove your lies?

Other books on this subject are Top Secret to this day for a reason... Moron!

I trust these men with my very life and did so when I was in the military. These men know how to survive and how to keep us alive to win the battles. You want to cower in fear and beleive Fauci you go right ahead but this virus will out live every man, woman , and child on earth today and will keep on living way past then.
Fine.

Cower in fear? If we followed your criteria we will never get done with this crisis and more sickness and death. Don’t you think? Downplaying the seriousness of this crisis is how we got in trouble to begin with. What part of that don’t you understand?
If you are so tough go for it.

Who should we follow? Trump who lies like hell, doesn’t even know what he is talking about most of the time, so focus on his ratings and busy blaming others or Fauci?

I Understand that the lockdown is as cruelty as it can gets against Americans ....... I really don’t know what to say. Lots of people I know are sufferings, no income, just living with their savings and credit cards.
The lockdown is the problem on multiple levels. Democrats were the only ones dragging their feet and mismanaging the crisis. That’s why it’s so much worse where democrats live.
Well my dear it was those people that dragged their feet and downplayed the severity of the CV that is how we got into this mess to begin with. Lots of you don’t even believe or knows the differences of flu vs CV. Now this country is in big trouble. Why are you blaming the democrats for being careful?
If this devil CV comes back. We will be needing lots of plywood.
The reason this country is in "big trouble" is that the main stream media's scare tactics shut down our economy when what we really needed to do was have those most vulnerable self quarantine while everyone else practiced social distancing while continuing to work!
Media? LOL. Have you been to hospitals that has several COVID-19 patients and deaths?
Blaming the media is the last thing for me to believe as an excuse.

The unemployment, loosing jobs, panic buying, miles of cars lining up for foods, lost income...... Is that a media scare tactics? Get real.

We are having a big trouble people not cooperating with social distancing and not wearing mask. Let alone will leave to your hands how we protect myself and others? If we did that we can never see the end of crisis this year.

Several patients with Covid 19 is reason to panic? Why exactly? What is the reasoning behind closing down our economy and having healthy American's hide in their homes? It makes zero sense! This is a nasty flu but a flu non the less! When all is said and done the number of people who will have died from it is going to be slightly higher than a normal bad flu year! If you deducted all of the nursing home patients who died because idiots like Cuomo bought into the hype that our hospitals were going to be overwhelmed that number would be far lower! We brought a 1000 bed hospital ship to New York harbor because the "experts" said it was desperately needed! We built the largest mobile hospital ever at the Javits Center in New York! Guess what? Neither was utilized! This whole thing was blown completely out of proportion because a bunch of idiots started screaming that the sky was falling!
Considering we are cresting 100,000 dead and the epidemic is far from done I do not see how it is comparable to a bad flu year. It is clearly going to have a far larger impact than flu has had for a very long time.

It may have been blown out of proportion but that was mostly because we had no idea what we were doing. Hindsight is always 20/20.
More people than that are dying monthly as a result of lockdowns.

850 infections yesterday...750 today

Georgia certainly isn't ready to open up
What number would make it ready? 0?

How many flu infections would justify shutting down the country?

Here's another nail in the shutdown coffin. I predict this shutdown will last only a few more weeks.

In late April Dr. Tony Fauci made it clear he opposed the decision by Georgia Governor Brian Kemp to lift the lockdown orders in his state. “If I were advising the governor, I would tell him he should be careful. Going ahead and leapfrogging into phases where you should not be … I would advise him not to do that.”​
But Dr. Fauci was wrong again. In fact, it starting to look like this guy is NEVER right about anything? It must be nice having a government job and not have to worry about getting fired!​
Fauci and the critics were all wrong. Today Georgia Governor Brian Kemp announced on Saturday the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th and the lowest total of ventilators in use.​
Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th.​
Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available).​

Wrong. Fauci is right.

Number of new cases on May 9th: 419
Number of new cases on May 10th: 886

View attachment 334712
Over all numbers will go hgher as more and more testing is done. The real metric of this disease are the numbers of new hosptializations and those have not climbed. So the majority of those being affected are those that have little or no symptoms when they get this disease.
Health professions in Ga are already building temporary hospitals to handle the surge they are expecting
There were almost 1000 new cases yesterday. That’s almost triple what they were seeing three weeks ago on a daily basis
More infections mean more hospitalizations and more deaths
Hang on. The ride is about to get bumpy
Phony hysteria. Deaths are tapering off in Georgia.

Ahhhh...no they're not...and infections are rising

And Georgia has admitted to back dating cases (which lowers current numbers and makes it look like previous dates had higher counts)

Last edited:
Ahhhh...no they're not...and infections are rising

And Georgia has admitted to back dating cases (which lowers current numbers and makes it look like previous dates had higher counts)
I just looked at the chart. deaths are declining, You TDS douchebags just can't stop lying.

You link doesn't have details for the state of Georgia. How convenient!

Check here:
COVID deaths - Google Search

More people than that are dying monthly as a result of lockdowns.
Bullshit. Prove it
Here’s a good explanation of how and why. It involves mental state due to economic devastation, drug abuse and, most of all, people not being allowed to receive treatments for current conditions including cancer...

The number of deaths is fraudulent as every car wreck or cancer was being coded as Covid. That ruse was discovered and has ceased but not before skewing the fatalities by 25-50%
It’s also worth repeating for the brain alive that the overwhelming majority of deaths were from aged and already ill people. Not that they should hasten and die nor should we accelerate their demise but most of them already knew their time was coming before the first word about Covid was uttered
No media is willing to address the fact that the percentage of fatalities from previously healthy and fully active people under 60 years of age is about 10% of the total decedents or 10,000. We know thats really especially sad for those families but it’s overwhelmingly sad for the remaining 99.875% of us who have had their freedom robbed.
Never in the history of this country have so few robbed so many of so much over so little.

wonderful news!

perhaps Georgia will become a model for how to safely crank the economy back into high gear

many were concerned about "close contact" businesses like barbers, salons & body art establishments; turns out that those type places are already regulated for sanitation and hygiene safety & are no more dangerous than Walmart or Home Depot, who knew...

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp announced Saturday that the state had the lowest number of hospitalized coronavirus patients it has seen in just over a month.

"Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th," Kemp tweeted.

"Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available). We will win this fight together!" he added.

It's been what? Four days of opening back up? Come back and talk to me in two or three weeks. Then we can decide if it was wise.
Yup, there is still hope that people will die, and make some Republicans look bad.

This is a failure of policy. Coumo gave an order to place these people into the most vulnerable populations rather than use Trumps help and beds that were given him. That is unforgivable!
All it would have taken was a quick phone call by Cumo, to Trump, asking if the protocol for USNS Comfort hospital ship could be modified for them to take elderly patients discharged from hospitals.

The fedault position should have been, "NO INFECTED, OR SUSPECTED INFECTED COVID PATIENTS WILL BE ADMITTED IN NURSING HOMES"

Instead, Cuomo's order's default position was nursing homes could not refuse to take infected, or suspected infected COVID patients. That ignorant order by Cuomo, and governors in Michigan, Illinois and New Jersey, killed thousands and thousands of elderly people.

wonderful news!

perhaps Georgia will become a model for how to safely crank the economy back into high gear

many were concerned about "close contact" businesses like barbers, salons & body art establishments; turns out that those type places are already regulated for sanitation and hygiene safety & are no more dangerous than Walmart or Home Depot, who knew...

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp announced Saturday that the state had the lowest number of hospitalized coronavirus patients it has seen in just over a month.

"Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th," Kemp tweeted.

"Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available). We will win this fight together!" he added.

It's been what? Four days of opening back up? Come back and talk to me in two or three weeks. Then we can decide if it was wise.
Yup, there is still hope that people will die, and make some Republicans look bad.

Well, here we are two weeks later and we still don't have a clear picture about Georgia...on account of the fact that they did fudge their numbers.
So here's some truth for you. I guess Georgia's last test will be this holiday weekend. In about two weeks, we should have a good idea.....oh yeah, drop the whole people dying BS. It's just a right wing talking point.
COVID-19 death rates in Georgia

It does fluctuate. Three weeks ago it was fluctuating between 350 to 400 new cases a day

Now it fluctuates between 200 and 1,000. It would appear that something has happened to the reporting.

But just to be clear...medical professionals are freaking out in GA. They are preparing for a NYC like influx of hospitalizations.
Really! The governor is sending sick people to nursing homes?

Forum List

Back