Narrative Fail: 15 Days After Lockdown Ease, Georgia Sees Lowest Day Of COVID Hospitalizations

tell us what you think provisional means. let's end that mystery.

I agree with the one used in dictionaries. The numbers will change as new data becomes available. Words found in dictionaries are not really mysteries. You don't even need the big book ones. Dictionaries are free online. Often, people who are educated make themselves look smart by using dictionaries. It's an old trick.
You can't articulate in your own words?

so you agree those aren't real numbers then, right? not confirmed. Because if they can change, then they weren't accurate. right?
No one can force you to learn the definitions of the word provisional.

I agree with the one used in dictionaries. The numbers will change as new data becomes available. Words found in dictionaries are not really mysteries. You don't even need the big book ones. Dictionaries are free online. Often, people who are educated make themselves look smart by using dictionaries. It's an old trick.

so you agree those aren't real numbers then, right? not confirmed. Because if they can change, then they weren't accurate. right?
you're evidence of that.

you're evidence of that.
Try looking up synonyms for "provisional".

you're evidence of that.
Try looking up synonyms for "provisional".
Why don’t you just give your own explanation

everyone was in March. you're in error as usual. what rally? give some dates big mouth. I believe trump's last rally was March 2. how many days in March.
Last time I looked...March 2 was a day in....yea....March

I'm in error?

I have a very hard time understanding this Pelosi bullshit. Pelosi went to China town to celebrate Chinese New Year. Pelosi is visiting her constituents as part of her job.
The death count in San Fran is like 25....even in MARCH thy were social distancing...unlike at Trump rallies AT THAT SAME TIME
everyone was in March. you're in error as usual. what rally? give some dates big mouth. I believe trump's last rally was March 2. how many days in March.

Me an error? Nah! Nevah! My main question was Pelosi spending sometime with her constituents. Why is that a problem?

Second. Trump spent time on rallies and playing golf while we are facing a crisis. He downplayed the seriousness of this crisis that is why we are in deep dodo...... Even one of his top advisers Navarro warned him in late January in writing that we are going to have a pandemic.
As usual you keep blabbering nonsense.

You were talking to few doctors in the Biological weapons field of study???? Really? I mean REALLY? and they told you that???
Any reference to prove your lies?

Other books on this subject are Top Secret to this day for a reason... Moron!

I trust these men with my very life and did so when I was in the military. These men know how to survive and how to keep us alive to win the battles. You want to cower in fear and beleive Fauci you go right ahead but this virus will out live every man, woman , and child on earth today and will keep on living way past then.
Fine.

Cower in fear? If we followed your criteria we will never get done with this crisis and more sickness and death. Don’t you think? Downplaying the seriousness of this crisis is how we got in trouble to begin with. What part of that don’t you understand?
If you are so tough go for it.

Who should we follow? Trump who lies like hell, doesn’t even know what he is talking about most of the time, so focus on his ratings and busy blaming others or Fauci?

I Understand that the lockdown is as cruelty as it can gets against Americans ....... I really don’t know what to say. Lots of people I know are sufferings, no income, just living with their savings and credit cards.
The lockdown is the problem on multiple levels. Democrats were the only ones dragging their feet and mismanaging the crisis. That’s why it’s so much worse where democrats live.
Well my dear it was those people that dragged their feet and downplayed the severity of the CV that is how we got into this mess to begin with. Lots of you don’t even believe or knows the differences of flu vs CV. Now this country is in big trouble. Why are you blaming the democrats for being careful?
If this devil CV comes back. We will be needing lots of plywood.
You mean the dems who blamed trump for being racist for taking action and the dems who were focusing on impeachment while the admin was dealing with the virus. It’s only been a few months. If your memory is that bad you need meds. You are either intellectually dishonest or inferior. You decide.
Nah! You are just in denial or hallucinating. The Coronavirus started here in US late January 2020 impeachment was 2019.

Trump deserves to be impeach.
Trump being a racist. YES he is a racist.

I’m not taking any meds.
Dishonest! Nah. Never. Prove to me where do you think I’m being dishonest.

What action did Trump took in dealing with the virus? Look at the results where we are today. He screwed up this country BIGTIME.

Here's another nail in the shutdown coffin. I predict this shutdown will last only a few more weeks.

In late April Dr. Tony Fauci made it clear he opposed the decision by Georgia Governor Brian Kemp to lift the lockdown orders in his state. “If I were advising the governor, I would tell him he should be careful. Going ahead and leapfrogging into phases where you should not be … I would advise him not to do that.”​
But Dr. Fauci was wrong again. In fact, it starting to look like this guy is NEVER right about anything? It must be nice having a government job and not have to worry about getting fired!​
Fauci and the critics were all wrong. Today Georgia Governor Brian Kemp announced on Saturday the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th and the lowest total of ventilators in use.​
Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th.​
Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available).​
Dr. Fauci is not wrong. Georgia just opened so give it a chance. South Korea had been closed and had very good results. Now they have opened and the virus has spiked.
Exactly. Which means we were lied to when the “experts” all said we needed to have a shutdown until we “flattened the curve”. Those other countries and some states flattened the curve, and they still don’t lift the shutdown restrictions. Some even expand more restrictions.

So how long are we supposed to remain shutdown then? Oh, they won’t say. Which means until whenever they say.

The only solution at this point is reaching herd immunity, which means exposing as many non-high risk people as possible without overwhelming our hospitals.

Keep old people isolated, which is easy anyway since most are retired, and let young healthy people get back to work. Why is this so hard for leftwing idiots to understand?
They will not even say what the purpose of the lock down is.

Where are the metrics that we are trying to hit and why? We cannot make good policies without targets.
The purpose of the lockdown is to keep people away from each other until we find out "what the hell is going on".
Intermingling people cannot possibly be beneficial as the virus can spread more quickly. Is it the best idea? Who
knows.
Until we find out what the hell is going on is not a goal. At least not one that one would expect from 'experts.'

That is utterly devoid of action plans, metrics or a goal to work toward.
they, demofks, think the virus can be taken off the face of the earth. has been here since the dark ages, and they, demofks, think we need to be locked down until eternity. and what's even more funny, is their sheep agree that we all need to just fking go away and die.
Wrong again Dude. Covid-19 only existed and started October 2019 in China.
If you don’t know a diddly squat about virus. Why do you even come to this conversation?

Just imagine if we followed your ignorance like Trump. More people could have died.

If you cowards who want think you can hide from microbes want to live the rest of your miserable lives in your closet, that’s your phobia. The rest of us will go on.

Maybe the libs can reassign Mr. Arbery's celebrated death in the city of Brunswick to the virus? Particularly if his shooters get off, someone will have to take the fall, might as well be the pathogen blamed on President Trump?

You have my word that the shooters of Arbery will face at least life if not the death penalty. My own state senator promised me last year to introduce a criminal rehabilitation bill I had written. Instead, he introduced a silly ass hate crime bill. Now, he's not going to let a good crisis go to waste. This is an opportunity for that pos to appeal to the throngs of foreigners and non-whites being brought into this legislative district.

As for Covid 19, it was a way to con people into a mini vacation so that corporate America could begin setting you up for the cashless society and eliminating a lot of low wage service jobs forever.

What action did Trump took in dealing with the virus? Look at the results where we are today. He screwed up this country BIGTIME.
For one thing Trump shut down air travel to and from China and Europe and was called a "racist" by
idiots like you.
Don't vote for him if you don't like how he managed the Corona pandemic. See how that works out for you.

You were talking to few doctors in the Biological weapons field of study???? Really? I mean REALLY? and they told you that???

I trust these men with my very life and did so when I was in the military. These men know how to survive and how to keep us alive to win the battles. You want to cower in fear and beleive Fauci you go right ahead but this virus will out live every man, woman , and child on earth today and will keep on living way past then.
Fine.

Cower in fear? If we followed your criteria we will never get done with this crisis and more sickness and death. Don’t you think? Downplaying the seriousness of this crisis is how we got in trouble to begin with. What part of that don’t you understand?

Who should we follow? Trump who lies like hell, doesn’t even know what he is talking about most of the time, so focus on his ratings and busy blaming others or Fauci?

I Understand that the lockdown is as cruelty as it can gets against Americans ....... I really don’t know what to say. Lots of people I know are sufferings, no income, just living with their savings and credit cards.
The lockdown is the problem on multiple levels. Democrats were the only ones dragging their feet and mismanaging the crisis. That’s why it’s so much worse where democrats live.
Well my dear it was those people that dragged their feet and downplayed the severity of the CV that is how we got into this mess to begin with. Lots of you don’t even believe or knows the differences of flu vs CV. Now this country is in big trouble. Why are you blaming the democrats for being careful?
The reason this country is in "big trouble" is that the main stream media's scare tactics shut down our economy when what we really needed to do was have those most vulnerable self quarantine while everyone else practiced social distancing while continuing to work!
Media? LOL. Have you been to hospitals that has several COVID-19 patients and deaths?
Blaming the media is the last thing for me to believe as an excuse.

The unemployment, loosing jobs, panic buying, miles of cars lining up for foods, lost income...... Is that a media scare tactics? Get real.

We are having a big trouble people not cooperating with social distancing and not wearing mask. Let alone will leave to your hands how we protect myself and others? If we did that we can never see the end of crisis this year.

For one thing Trump shut down air travel to and from China and Europe and was called a "racist" by
idiots like you.
Don't vote for him if you don't like how he managed the Corona pandemic. See how that works out for you.
You are lying. Where in my post where I called Trump a racist when he shut down air travel?
Let’s see. Either you are dumb and stupid to post something like that or you are just plain ignorant. Or all of the above. But let me update your silly post.

Shutting down air travel from China January 28, 2020. That was ONLY applied to non immigrants while about 40,000 US citizens flew back to US.

Shutting down air travel to Europe. That was March 11, 2020. See the difference?

As far as not voting for Trump.You got that right WE are not voting for Trump. And you don’t have the right to tell me what and why we need to trash that piece of shit how he destroyed this country and instigating violence or war against his own people the democrats. Idiots like you made that happened because you support the dumbest, amateur, most inept & incompetent president ever.

That is why this election 2020 is very important and it will be a historic numbers.
American lives and future is at stake in this election 2020.

You are lying. Where in my post where I called Trump a racist when he shut down air travel?
Let’s see. Either you are dumb and stupid to post something like that or you are just plain ignorant. Or all of the above. But let me update your silly post.
I said idiots like you called Trump racist for
cutting off air travel to China. That means those with chimpanzee like mental powers. Like you.

Shutting down air travel from China. That was ONLY applied to non immigrants while about 40,000 US citizens flying back to US.

Shutting down air travel to Europe. That was March 11, 2020. See the difference?
Difference in what?

As far as not voting for Trump.You got that right WE are not voting for Trump. And you don’t have the right to tell me what and why we need to trash that piece of shit how he destroyed this country and instigating violence or war against his own people the democrats. Idiots like you made that happened because you support the dumbest, amateur, most inept & incompetent president ever.
Wow! That hurts so much considering sick Hillary and even more sick Joe Biden have been the alternative.

If Trump has been so bad legally remove him from office...like with an election or something.
So far you morons haven't done that (attempted coups do not count) and it looks like that trend will
continue.

That is why this election 2020 is very important and it will be a historic numbers.
American lives and future is at stake in this election 2020
That's what people say every election but with an epically corrupt, racist brain damaged
candidate it won't happen this time either.

You people need to be exterminated like bugs. Thanks for helping out.

Here's another nail in the shutdown coffin. I predict this shutdown will last only a few more weeks.

In late April Dr. Tony Fauci made it clear he opposed the decision by Georgia Governor Brian Kemp to lift the lockdown orders in his state. “If I were advising the governor, I would tell him he should be careful. Going ahead and leapfrogging into phases where you should not be … I would advise him not to do that.”​
But Dr. Fauci was wrong again. In fact, it starting to look like this guy is NEVER right about anything? It must be nice having a government job and not have to worry about getting fired!​
Fauci and the critics were all wrong. Today Georgia Governor Brian Kemp announced on Saturday the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th and the lowest total of ventilators in use.​
Today marks the lowest number of COVID-19 positive patients currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data on April 8th.​
Today also marks the lowest total of ventilators in use (897 with 1,945 available).​

Wrong. Fauci is right.

Number of new cases on May 9th: 419
Number of new cases on May 10th: 886

View attachment 334712
Over all numbers will go hgher as more and more testing is done. The real metric of this disease are the numbers of new hosptializations and those have not climbed. So the majority of those being affected are those that have little or no symptoms when they get this disease.

So Fauci is wrong saying the number of cases will go up and then you admit the number of cases will go up?

Am I understanding this right?

You can have your own factors on whether you think things are getting worse but that doesn't make Fauci wrong.
This is a virus! it will infect everyone at some point. The metrics of what its doing to our cities and medical systems is in the number of people requiring them, most do not. Fauci is wrong on what the most important metric is.
Personally I believe the man knows exactly what he's doing and not all of it is for the sake of medicine. There's no question in my mind any longer but he has made promises to the Democrats.

Jo
That is so silly. Just because he doesn’t agre with that lousy president doesn’t mean he is wrong.
Can you prove Fauci made promises with the democrats?

Dr. Birx blasted Trump about taking hydroxichloroquine as a preventative maintenance. The same press conference with that new press secretary Mcenany.

That is because butthole governor Kemp is fudging the numbers, as are Abbott in TX and DeSantis in FL.

Choose your source:

georgia governor Kemp is fudging numbers on COVID
In Georgia, one of the earliest states to ease up on lockdowns and assure the public it was safe to go out again, the Department of Public Health published a graph around May 11 that purportedly showed new COVID-19 cases declining over time in the most severely affected counties. The entries, however, were not arranged in chronological order but in descending order.

Georgia state Rep. Jasmine Clark, a Democrat with a doctorate in microbiology, called the graph a “prime example of malfeasance," adding: “Science matters, and data manipulation is not only dangerous, but leads to distrust in our institutions." Democratic state Rep. Scott Holcomb likewise called the department's presentations “purposely misleading.”

I said idiots like you called Trump racist for
cutting off air travel to China. That means those with chimpanzee like mental powers. Like you.

Shutting down air travel from China. That was ONLY applied to non immigrants while about 40,000 US citizens flying back to US.

Difference in what?

Wow! That hurts so much considering sick Hillary and even more sick Joe Biden have been the alternative.

If Trump has been so bad legally remove him from office...like with an election or something.
So far you morons haven't done that (attempted coups do not count) and it looks like that trend will
continue.

American lives and future is at stake in this election 2020
That's what people say every election but with an epically corrupt, racist brain damaged
candidate it won't happen this time either.

You people need to be exterminated like bugs. Thanks for helping out.
Dude no question Trump is racist piece of shit and Corrupted president. Get that straight.

Shutting down travel to Europe March 11, 2020. See the difference?
You are STUPID. Trump shut down the front January 28. Then shut down the rear March 11, 2020. MEANING.....1. Too late. 2. CV deaths and infections in NY traced from Europe like Italy. 3. Virus doesn’t stay in one locations infections travels fast. 4. Why would only shut down part of the country and not as a whole? Why? Because that was part from downplaying the seriousness of the Covid-19.

Hillary or any of the 2016 presidential candidates could have been by far better than this lousy POTUS.
Biden is far better than this lousy POTUS.

From you.... We need to be exterminated like bugs...... What did I say? This election 2020 is very important the future and lives of DECENT Americans is at stakes. Biden is the future.

Fine.

The reason this country is in "big trouble" is that the main stream media's scare tactics shut down our economy when what we really needed to do was have those most vulnerable self quarantine while everyone else practiced social distancing while continuing to work!
Media? LOL. Have you been to hospitals that has several COVID-19 patients and deaths?
Blaming the media is the last thing for me to believe as an excuse.

The unemployment, loosing jobs, panic buying, miles of cars lining up for foods, lost income...... Is that a media scare tactics? Get real.

We are having a big trouble people not cooperating with social distancing and not wearing mask. Let alone will leave to your hands how we protect myself and others? If we did that we can never see the end of crisis this year.

"The unemployment, loosing jobs, panic buying, miles of cars lining up for foods, lost income...... Is that a media scare tactics? "

Yes.

Forum List

Back