Nashville Flower Shop Refuses Business with Republicans.

I believe places like that bakery that didn't want to make a cake for faggots shouldn't have to. So if a business doesn't want to service republicans then I can't complain because I'm not a hypocrite.
You're right, but the leftists here don't see any problem.

Republicans don't need flowers to send to families of those slaughtered by gun violence. They've got thoughts and prayers.

And the democrats, who are causing the slaughter of young black men in the cities they control.......don't send flowers to the children they caused to be murdered.....

The democrat party, not guns, is causing the increase in gun murder in democrat party controlled cities...they can lie about it all they want, but their policies of destroying local police, and releasing violent gun offenders, the ones doing all of the shooting, is the direct cause of young blacks being murdered......

The democrats know they have the black vote by about 95%....so they don't have to care about the murder of young blacks in their cities.

Republicans can add political beliefs to the list. Pass a law.

No.......a private business should be able to serve, or not serve whoever they want....

The problem in the democrat party Jim Crow era, they knew that businesses would sell to blacks...so the democrat made laws that made it illegal.....

We need to allow businesses to do business without interefence from democrats...

No.......a private business should be able to serve, or not serve whoever they want....

The problem in the democrat party Jim Crow era, they knew that businesses would sell to blacks...so the democrat made laws that made it illegal.....

We need to allow businesses to do business without interefence from democrats...
It's too late. Democrats are attacking Christian business owners.

Hypocrite. You demand the Christian baker accommodate your queers, but side with the crazy prejudiced bigots here.
Oh good, I’m glad you found the similarity here.

If the Christian baker can deny service then so can the florist.

This is what you wanted, right? Now you’re pouting when it happens to you?

~~~~~~
You will now be questioned about your political leanings before you're allowed to purchase flowers. :laughing0301:

I’d you want to buy flowers at this shop just don’t bathe for a few days and walk in with bare feet. You’ll get what you want no questions asked.

Republicans don't need flowers to send to families of those slaughtered by gun violence. They've got thoughts and prayers.
Yes, when we had prayer in schools. This stuff very rarely happened. But then liberals took over. You loons destroy everything you touch.

Oh good, I’m glad you found the similarity here.

If the Christian baker can deny service then so can the florist.

This is what you wanted, right? Now you’re pouting when it happens to you?
No one is pouting. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. Try again.

Going extreme..

Let’s say a pro hideous torture and death Democrat wanted crafting of torn apart fetuses on their birthday cake (sheesh, who knows why, celebrate roe v wade I’d guess?) .. why should any cake craftsman be forced to comply was such a morbid request?

Forum List

Back