Nasty Attacking Antifa Girl Who Got Punched In The Face By Heroic Pro-Trumper Seeks $80K On GoFundMe

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the new American hero taking America by storm. His patriotic action at Berkeley has sent shockwaves within the Communist community known as Antifa. His name is Nathan Damigo and he has Antifa 'Triggered', especially Louise Rosealma, a viscous female fascist who purposely went on a mission to interrupt and attack peaceful pro-Trump supporters. What she wasn't planning on is the results of attempting to engage in civilian combat against a United States patriotic individual named Nathan Damigo. For the rest of the story , read below!

GoFundMe: Antifa Girl Louise Rosealma Needs $80,000 Because She Got Punched in the Face!

BEFORE SHE WAS INDOCTRINATED BY THE RADICAL FAKE LIBERAL LEFTIST & AFTER this is what happens when you get the zombie virus........

upload_2017-4-18_13-3-0.png

this is what happens when COLLEGE INDOCTRINATES your KID

The American left has done what no one else ever could, made Nazis look good and given them a respectability they didn't have before.
Vermin are vermin. There is no such thing as one vermin making another vermin look better. Fuck all Nazi scum. If the Zombie apocalypse arrived, I'd be shooting Nazis as well as Zombies. Both need to be eradicated. Zombie Nazis I'd shoot twice just for the heck of it. ;)

Dead-Snow2.jpg

That wasnt a story peabrain,it was a sentence.
Of course, my frightened little friend.

You're not very good at this.
Maybe you should go back to polishing your wallet chain.
Pretty funny.....:lol: I'm sure your joking is of the nervous, frightened kind. Don't worry. I apologize for intimidating you.

Why would I fear a 300lb bull dyke?
Dude, you might want to reconsider that premise. ;);)

I promise I can outrun Bodey.

That wasnt a story peabrain,it was a sentence.

Pretty funny.....:lol: I'm sure your joking is of the nervous, frightened kind. Don't worry. I apologize for intimidating you.

The story of the "victim" that the MSM doesn't want you to see.

https://www.everipedia.com/louise-rosealma-venus-rosales/
Yup! Quite a piece of work, that one. I see she's decided to eschew personal hygiene, probably saving the planet from gorbal warming...oops, AGW, aka: climate change.
We all need to quit washing: our hair, our bodies, our clothes, our cars...

The story of the "victim" that the MSM doesn't want you to see.

https://www.everipedia.com/louise-rosealma-venus-rosales/
Yup! Quite a piece of work, that one. I see she's decided to eschew personal hygiene, probably saving the planet from gorbal warming...oops, AGW, aka: climate change.
We all need to quit washing: our hair, our bodies, our clothes, our cars...
She would have made an outstanding Manson family member back in the day.

Nazis are scum. Eradicating them off the face of the planet should be legal just like shooting hogs as vermin. No season, no bag limit.

Same with commies

The good news is that, except for China, communism is effectively dead, but the fucking Nazis are still around.

Boy are you sadly mistaken. Communism is more of a threat than some neo nazi LARPERS.
Because we owe China a lot of money and Nazis don't have their own country?

Agreed.

International communism didnt die with the fall of the USSR....It relocated to Latin America

Where it is dying with a whimper, not a bang.

Venezuelan riots escalate after opposition leader banned from office

Still, fucking Nazis are scum. They all deserve to burn in Hell.

It's not really that tough to outrun one of those grocery store fatso carts.

She swung at him first, clearly self defense on his part.

LMAO. In your tiny hypocritical and lying mind that is a use of reasonable force. He's a coward, like Trump and most of his supporters. A sucker punch on another man is cowardice, on a women it is an example of a cowardly bully.
Misogynist much? Why would a sucker punch on a woman be any different than a sucker punch on a man? Seriously? Are you implying that a woman is less capable of dealing with a defensive punch than a man would be?
It's cowardly to go after someone smaller and weaker than you are. Nathan, like all Nazi bullies, is a spineless coward who chose to go after a woman then fade back into the crowd. If he was proud of what he did, why hasn't he come forth and said so?

That said, if you're going to confront fucking Nazi scumbags, you should be smart enough to know they'll lie, cheat, suckerpunch and do other things fucking Nazi scumbags do. You know, much like the LWLs on this forum. :)
KxSPrVd.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the new American hero taking America by storm. His patriotic action at Berkeley has sent shockwaves within the Communist community known as Antifa. His name is Nathan Damigo and he has Antifa 'Triggered', especially Louise Rosealma, a viscous female fascist who purposely went on a mission to interrupt and attack peaceful pro-Trump supporters. What she wasn't planning on is the results of attempting to engage in civilian combat against a United States patriotic individual named Nathan Damigo. For the rest of the story , read below!

GoFundMe: Antifa Girl Louise Rosealma Needs $80,000 Because She Got Punched in the Face!

"Viscous"? You mean she's sticky? :dunno:

Okay, that was actually funny.

It's not really that tough to outrun one of those grocery store fatso carts.

If she got anywhere near my face with that thing I'd give Usain Bolt a run for his money.

She's a self admitted anarchist and from the red and black she signifies that she's a communist anarchist. You lefties are literally supporting someone /openly/ communist while calling those on the other side fascist nazi's... Ya'll are brainless zombies.

She swung at him first, clearly self defense on his part.

LMAO. In your tiny hypocritical and lying mind that is a use of reasonable force. He's a coward, like Trump and most of his supporters. A sucker punch on another man is cowardice, on a women it is an example of a cowardly bully.
Misogynist much? Why would a sucker punch on a woman be any different than a sucker punch on a man? Seriously? Are you implying that a woman is less capable of dealing with a defensive punch than a man would be?
It's cowardly to go after someone smaller and weaker than you are. Nathan, like all Nazi bullies, is a spineless coward who chose to go after a woman then fade back into the crowd. If he was proud of what he did, why hasn't he come forth and said so?

That said, if you're going to confront fucking Nazi scumbags, you should be smart enough to know they'll lie, cheat, suckerpunch and do other things fucking Nazi scumbags do. You know, much like the LWLs on this forum. :)
KxSPrVd.gif
Again, Reuters took a picture of her attacking Nathan Damigo first with a large liquor bottle in her right hand. He took action and neutralized the attacker in swift fashion.

Look in her right hand!
RTS12H9F.jpg

She's a self admitted anarchist and from the red and black she signifies that she's a communist anarchist. You lefties are literally supporting someone /openly/ communist while calling those on the other side fascist nazi's... Ya'll are brainless zombies.

A sucker punch by a man twice the size of his female victim is apolitical - it is a cowardly act by a bully who will be prosecuted and if convicted will be lucky if he only gets a one year commitment to the county jail, five years probation and terms which prevent his ownership or possession of a firearm, a fine, restitution to the victim and counseling.

If I were the prosecutor I would charge him with a felony (Aggravated Battery) and seek an aggravated prison commitment (See: CA Penal Code Sec. 243(d).

Oh good we have her full name, she is not long for this world death to fascist antifa pigs!

A sucker punch by a man twice the size of his female victim is apolitical - it is a cowardly act by a bully who will be prosecuted and will be lucky if he only gets a one year commitment to the county jail. If I were the prosecutor I would charge him with a felony (Aggravated Battery) and seek an aggravated prison commitment (See: CA Penal Code Sec. 243(d).

Hopefully next time she catches a bullet, no mercy for fascist antifa pigs!

A sucker punch by a man twice the size of his female victim is apolitical - it is a cowardly act by a bully who will be prosecuted and will be lucky if he only gets a one year commitment to the county jail. If I were the prosecutor I would charge him with a felony (Aggravated Battery) and seek an aggravated prison commitment (See: CA Penal Code Sec. 243(d).

That's a pretty harsh sentence for being a confused young woman.

That's a pretty harsh sentence for being a confused young woman.

Death to ALL fascist ANTIFA pigs, all 5th columnist traitors to western civilization can get it too!

A sucker punch by a man twice the size of his female victim is apolitical - it is a cowardly act by a bully who will be prosecuted and if convicted will be lucky if he only gets a one year commitment to the county jail, five years probation and terms which prevent his ownership or possession of a firearm, a fine, restitution to the victim and counseling.

If I were the prosecutor I would charge him with a felony (Aggravated Battery) and seek an aggravated prison commitment (See: CA Penal Code Sec. 243(d).
Reuters took a picture of her attacking Nathan Damigo first with a large liquor bottle (a weapon) in her right hand. She was the aggressor! Nathan Damigo who defended himself will not be arrested.

RTS12H9F.jpg

Forum List

Back