Nasty Attacking Antifa Girl Who Got Punched In The Face By Heroic Pro-Trumper Seeks $80K On GoFundMe

"big bad right winger hitting little girls" Is kinda the point. That big guy hitting that small woman like that is a little beyond normal conflicts.
But it's perfectly OK for a woman (small, or otherwise) to take a swing at a man (small, large, right- or left-winged)? That's "normal" in your world?
Does your avatar represent what you wish you could be? Or is that what you wish you could lay?

No, actually it's the first daughter, you know, the one Trump agrees is a nice piece of ass, walking down a model runway with her titty flopping.
Because you lust after her and believe all models are sluts?

Really? When did you first realize you could read people's minds over the internet? Can you tell what I'm thinking about you right now?
Translation: I'm as big a lying **** as I think Ivanka is. No, I refuse to answer your question so I'll just accuse you of reading minds and being a fucking asshole for asking me an honest question.

No worries, kid. You live in a free country paid for in blood by people a lot better than you will ever be.

Please point out the lie.

She's a self admitted anarchist and from the red and black she signifies that she's a communist anarchist. You lefties are literally supporting someone /openly/ communist while calling those on the other side fascist nazi's... Ya'll are brainless zombies.

A sucker punch by a man twice the size of his female victim is apolitical - it is a cowardly act by a bully who will be prosecuted and if convicted will be lucky if he only gets a one year commitment to the county jail, five years probation and terms which prevent his ownership or possession of a firearm, a fine, restitution to the victim and counseling.

If I were the prosecutor I would charge him with a felony (Aggravated Battery) and seek an aggravated prison commitment (See: CA Penal Code Sec. 243(d).

That you have no grasp of the law and are bitter and violent scumbag is why you are not and will never be a prosecutor.

She attacked him, Adolf.

They (ANTIFA) started throwing "bombs" at the crowd of free speechers who were minding their own business. At that point you have a riot, and ANTIFI (including this poor idiot girl) were the antagonists. What do the laws say about starting a riot in California? In Alaska he would be considered as "assisting the police" heh

At this point there really are no laws in California. The party is the law and will attack those whom they despise. There are no enforced codes, no precedent, no justice.

California is essentially Stalin's USSR at this point, a thug ruled kleptocracy where the only thing that matters is what group you are in.

I have reams of footage of liberals attacking peaceful individuals who were at an event to hear a speaker....on multiple campuses...

Your little effort at trying to parse it to "big bad right winger hitting little girls" just shows how pussified you are. There are pages of you left wing kooks making excuses for the destruction of property all because you lost an election.

There are hours of footage of people protesting and getting violent when conservative speakers go to universities.

Yeah..I have it. It is called google and it takes but a small amount of imagination to look it up. No, I will NOT be looking it up for you.

Go be a pussy on someone else's dime.

"big bad right winger hitting little girls" Is kinda the point. That big guy hitting that small woman like that is a little beyond normal conflicts.
But it's perfectly OK for a woman (small, or otherwise) to take a swing at a man (small, large, right- or left-winged)? That's "normal" in your world?
Does your avatar represent what you wish you could be? Or is that what you wish you could lay?

No, actually it's the first daughter, you know, the one Trump agrees is a nice piece of ass, walking down a model runway with her titty flopping.

Really? When did you first realize you could read people's minds over the internet? Can you tell what I'm thinking about you right now?
I never claimed I did. When did you first realize that when someone agrees with you but thinks your comments are asinine, that they are your enemy forever and that you'd put hate before justice?

Translation: I'm as big a lying **** as I think Ivanka is. No, I refuse to answer your question so I'll just accuse you of reading minds and being a fucking asshole for asking me an honest question.

No worries, kid. You live in a free country paid for in blood by people a lot better than you will ever be.

Please point out the lie.
When you accused me of reading your mind.

I have reams of footage of liberals attacking peaceful individuals who were at an event to hear a speaker....on multiple campuses...

Your little effort at trying to parse it to "big bad right winger hitting little girls" just shows how pussified you are. There are pages of you left wing kooks making excuses for the destruction of property all because you lost an election.

There are hours of footage of people protesting and getting violent when conservative speakers go to universities.

Yeah..I have it. It is called google and it takes but a small amount of imagination to look it up. No, I will NOT be looking it up for you.

Go be a pussy on someone else's dime.

The girl did not take a swing. The punk bully was charging her and she put her arm up in defense. The convicted armed robber and disgraced former Marine is a punk.
Someone calling himself gallantwarrior should not be critiquing avatar names.
Wrong, faggot. She took a swing.

Not in that video.

Check out @BakedNorwegian's Tweet: Viva Europa on Twitter

They (ANTIFA) started throwing "bombs" at the crowd of free speechers who were minding their own business. At that point you have a riot, and ANTIFI (including this poor idiot girl) were the antagonists. What do the laws say about starting a riot in California? In Alaska he would be considered as "assisting the police" heh

At this point there really are no laws in California. The party is the law and will attack those whom they despise. There are no enforced codes, no precedent, no justice.

California is essentially Stalin's USSR at this point, a thug ruled kleptocracy where the only thing that matters is what group you are in.

Sounds like the anarchists already got what they wanted then...

She's a self admitted anarchist and from the red and black she signifies that she's a communist anarchist. You lefties are literally supporting someone /openly/ communist while calling those on the other side fascist nazi's... Ya'll are brainless zombies.

A sucker punch by a man twice the size of his female victim is apolitical - it is a cowardly act by a bully who will be prosecuted and if convicted will be lucky if he only gets a one year commitment to the county jail, five years probation and terms which prevent his ownership or possession of a firearm, a fine, restitution to the victim and counseling.

If I were the prosecutor I would charge him with a felony (Aggravated Battery) and seek an aggravated prison commitment (See: CA Penal Code Sec. 243(d).

That you have no grasp of the law and are bitter and violent scumbag is why you are not and will never be a prosecutor.

She attacked him, Adolf.
Lol....I like how he gets all emotional and starts making shit up. "A man twice her size!"...lulz.

That guy is like the same height!

Sounds like the anarchists already got what they wanted then...
Disagreed. A flash in the pan.

The enemy never wins until the last American who believes in our Constitution is dead.

e0cfb7e52dd75642f44e0d0cf5ddb569.jpg

She attacked him, Adolf.
Lol....I like how he gets all emotional and starts making shit up. "A man twice her size!"...lulz.

Not the same height. Easy to see not the same weight. This fucker is coward. If he's not, then he'd stand up like a man, turn himself in and speak for himself in court.

KxSPrVd.gif

She attacked him, Adolf.

Not the same height. Easy to see not the same weight. This fucker is coward. If he's not, then he'd stand up like a man, turn himself in and speak for himself in court.

KxSPrVd.gif
He isn't twice her size though. That is evident. If you disagree, you need glasses.

The girl did not take a swing. The punk bully was charging her and she put her arm up in defense. The convicted armed robber and disgraced former Marine is a punk.

Not in that video.

The fact they named their fucking Nazi group Europa shows these assholes are not pro-American. I look forward to a revolution where I can snipe fuckers like this in the lower spine.

She attacked him, Adolf.

KxSPrVd.gif
He isn't twice her size though. That is evident. If you disagree, you need glasses.
Agreed. Not "twice here size". Still, in that fracas he goes for the woman? WTFO? Notice there is no bottle as the False News assholes claimed.

I seek the truth. Do you?

Not in that video.

The fact they named their fucking Nazi group Europa shows these assholes are not pro-American. I look forward to a revolution where I can snipe fuckers like this in the lower spine.
Europa describes more than the land mass, it also describes the people of europe. Nothing sinister about the name itself. Im no nazi, and I don't support neo nazism....but come on guy, calm down and think before you type.

She attacked him, Adolf.

KxSPrVd.gif
Agreed. Not "twice here size". Still, in that fracas he goes for the woman? WTFO? Notice there is no bottle as the False News assholes claimed.

I seek the truth. Do you?
Because she went at him first with a bottle....Id beat her fraggle rock looking ass too for that. I have no pity for her nor is he a billy bad ass for hitting her.

She attacked him, Adolf.

KxSPrVd.gif

Never underestimate a girls ability to fight.....

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

I don't give a rats ass if you have a dick between your legs or not, when you have your "groupies" throwing homemade bombs into my crowd and reaching for my throat I consider you a fucking threat to life and limb - a punch is frankly mild to "neutralize the threat."

These fucks don't want to try me like that, I'm small so I go straight for the fucking eyes...

2 inches taller. OMG! He's a giant ogre!
Agreed. What about the weight difference? Why are you so evasive of the facts? At first I trusted you to speak honestly, now I'm thinking you are dishonest. Please be honest.
He isnt a big dude at all. People on FB were teasing him about his height all day Sunday and Monday. He's like 5'6" 140-50 lbs tops. Far from some giant killing machine.

Forum List

Back