Nasty Attacking Antifa Girl Who Got Punched In The Face By Heroic Pro-Trumper Seeks $80K On GoFundMe

But it's perfectly OK for a woman (small, or otherwise) to take a swing at a man (small, large, right- or left-winged)? That's "normal" in your world?
Does your avatar represent what you wish you could be? Or is that what you wish you could lay?
The girl did not take a swing. The punk bully was charging her and she put her arm up in defense. The convicted armed robber and disgraced former Marine is a punk.
Someone calling himself gallantwarrior should not be critiquing avatar names.
Wrong, faggot. She took a swing.

Not in that video.

Check out @BakedNorwegian's Tweet: Viva Europa on Twitter
The fact they named their fucking Nazi group Europa shows these assholes are not pro-American. I look forward to a revolution where I can snipe fuckers like this in the lower spine.

It was a Norwegian twitter account genius. And why wait? You want some come get some, antifa meet molotov.

Last edited:
The girl did not take a swing. The punk bully was charging her and she put her arm up in defense. The convicted armed robber and disgraced former Marine is a punk.

Not in that video.

The fact they named their fucking Nazi group Europa shows these assholes are not pro-American. I look forward to a revolution where I can snipe fuckers like this in the lower spine.
Europa describes more than the land mass, it also describes the people of europe. Nothing sinister about the name itself. Im no nazi, and I don't support neo nazism....but come on guy, calm down and think before you type.
Fuck Europe. There's a reason many of our ancestors left that fucked up land. There's also reasons why many of our ancestors, including some of mine, were thrown out. Fuck them. Fuck European thought. Sure, they're our allies, but that doesn't mean we have to suck their dicks. There's a reason why We, the People had to save their asses in two, count'em TWO, fucking World Wars. There's a reason why the United States of America is a superpower and the Europeans rely on us for protection. There's a reason why the Soviet Union collapsed. If you don't understand why, then I humbly suggest you take a few college-level history courses.

Not in that video.

Europa describes more than the land mass, it also describes the people of europe. Nothing sinister about the name itself. Im no nazi, and I don't support neo nazism....but come on guy, calm down and think before you type.
Fuck Europe. There's a reason many of our ancestors left that fucked up land. There's also reasons why many of our ancestors, including some of mine, were thrown out. Fuck them. Fuck European thought. Sure, they're our allies, but that doesn't mean we have to suck their dicks. There's a reason why We, the People had to save their asses in two, count'em TWO, fucking World Wars. There's a reason why the United States of America is a superpower and the Europeans rely on us for protection. There's a reason why the Soviet Union collapsed. If you don't understand why, then I humbly suggest you take a few college-level history courses.
Are you white?

Not in that video.

It was a Norwegian twitter account genius? And why wait? You want some come get some, antifa meet molotov.
Fuck Europe. The best thing to come out of Russia was the Molotov Cocktail, something that should be served often to all fucking Nazis.

2 inches taller. OMG! He's a giant ogre!
Agreed. What about the weight difference? Why are you so evasive of the facts? At first I trusted you to speak honestly, now I'm thinking you are dishonest. Please be honest.

I bet she isn't bullet proof either, next time I hope she gets her throat slit and that bottle shoved up her diseased snatch then smashed.

Last edited:
Not in that video.

Are you white?
I'm American. My skin tone doesn't matter. Are you American or not? Do you support Nazism or not?

God Bless America and all Nazis can go to hell!

Agreed. What about the weight difference? Why are you so evasive of the facts? At first I trusted you to speak honestly, now I'm thinking you are dishonest. Please be honest.

I bet she isn't bullet proof either, next time I hope she gets her throat slit abs that bottle shoved up her diseased snatch then smashed.
$1000 says it won't be by a spineless "all talk" idiot like you.

Not in that video.

It was a Norwegian twitter account genius? And why wait? You want some come get some, antifa meet molotov.
Fuck Europe. The best thing to come out of Russia was the Molotov Cocktail, something that should be served often to all fucking Nazis.

I agree, I will use them against the antifa Nazi pigs to counter their SA shout down tactics. Stabbing necks and cashing checks, get some bitch.

Are you white?
I'm American. My skin tone doesn't matter. Are you American or not? Do you support Nazism or not?
Your skin tone matters for the discussion at hand. So....are you white?

I bet she isn't bullet proof either, next time I hope she gets her throat slit abs that bottle shoved up her diseased snatch then smashed.

All members of antifa are legitimate targets, we will burn them alive screaming.

Not in that video.

I agree, I will use them against the antifa Nazi pigs to counter their SA shout down tactics. Stabbing necks and cashing checks, get some bitch.
You talk tough. When are you going to be in the newspapers murdering women? Got a date and place in mind or are you all talk?

All members of antifa are legitimate targets, we will burn them alive screaming.
We? You need your fellow Nazi pricks to back you up? You can't act alone because you are a fucking coward? I'm interested. Please tell me more.

You talk tough. When are you going to be in the newspapers murdering women? Got a date and place in mind or are you all talk?

Gender does not matter, all that matters is killing 5th columnist antifa traitors, they will all die screaming like the fascist pigs that they are and it will give me a huge freedom boner as I dance in their blood.

Are you white?
It only matters to racists. Most Americans don't care about skin tone. Fucking racists? Oh, yeah, they care a lot. Why? My theory is because they are weaklings. Fuckwads who'd have been killed or left to die in more primitive cultures because they are demented, retarded and, otherwise, worthless to the tribe.

What's your theory on why some fuckwads are racist assholes who judge their fellow human beings on skin tone?

Gender does not matter, all that matters is killing 5th columnist antifa traitors, they will all die screaming like the fascist pigs that they are and it will give me a huge freedom boner as I dance in their blood.
So when are you going to be doing this killing and where? Or are you all talk, no action?

Are you white?
It only matters to racists. Most Americans don't care about skin tone. Fucking racists? Oh, yeah, they care a lot. Why? My theory is because they are weaklings. Fuckwads who'd have been killed or left to die in more primitive cultures because they are demented, retarded and, otherwise, worthless to the tribe.

What's your theory on why some fuckwads are racist assholes who judge their fellow human beings on skin tone?
You can call people racist all day....let me know when you have an actual argument. Because "Racistsexistbigothomophobexenophobetransphobe' aint an argument.

She's a self admitted anarchist and from the red and black she signifies that she's a communist anarchist. You lefties are literally supporting someone /openly/ communist while calling those on the other side fascist nazi's... Ya'll are brainless zombies.

A sucker punch by a man twice the size of his female victim is apolitical - it is a cowardly act by a bully who will be prosecuted and if convicted will be lucky if he only gets a one year commitment to the county jail, five years probation and terms which prevent his ownership or possession of a firearm, a fine, restitution to the victim and counseling.

If I were the prosecutor I would charge him with a felony (Aggravated Battery) and seek an aggravated prison commitment (See: CA Penal Code Sec. 243(d).

That you have no grasp of the law and are bitter and violent scumbag is why you are not and will never be a prosecutor.

She attacked him, Adolf.

He asshole, I spent 32 years as an officer of the court, and as a sworn LE Officer.

The evidence posted above, to which I questioned, was this:

In the still picture the female victim of the attack was holding a bottle, in the video, she did not have a bottle in her hand.

I smell bullshit, and make the claim that the still was captured from the video and photoshopped. I also realize the willfully ignorant and damn liars will never look objectively at the two images.

So when are you going to be doing this killing and where? Or are you all talk, no action?
As soon as the time is right.

We? You need your fellow Nazi pricks to back you up? You can't act alone because you are a fucking coward? I'm interested. Please tell me more.

We have the numbers, we are organized, antifa can't run, they can't hide, we are legion, we have her name, she will burn along with everything she stands for, she will watch her boyfriends head removed from his body and know that she is next.

We have the numbers, we are organized, antifa can't run, they can't hide, we are legion, we have her name, she will burn along with everything she stands for, she will watch her boyfriends head removed from his body and know that she is next.
You cant run, you can't hide, antifa gets helicopter rides!

Forum List

Back