Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

Likely you won't. When President Obama wins a 2nd term, Warrior will probably cut and run. He's spent too much time blustering about Romney to stick around and eat crow about it.

Hey, ya stupid carpet munching porker - I will LEAVE THE FUCKING COUNTRY if Obama wins.

Will you do the same if Romney does?

Hell no. You're a chickenshit.

You can't even man-up to an avatar swap.

Bottom line - in five days, when President Romney is elected - your Foodstamps and welfare check are shut the fuck off.

Start applying for work at Mickey D's and other establishments commensurate with your education (lack of).

Likely you won't. When President Obama wins a 2nd term, Warrior will probably cut and run. He's spent too much time blustering about Romney to stick around and eat crow about it.

Hey, ya stupid carpet munching porker - I will LEAVE THE FUCKING COUNTRY if Obama wins.

Bottom line - in five days, when President Romney is elected - your Foodstamps and welfare check are shut the fuck off.

Start applying for work at Mickey D's and other establishments commensurate with your education (lack of).

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.:badgrin:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.:badgrin:

It won't asswipe.
President Romney will win - rest assured.
You packing for Tehran or some other Libberhoid vacation destination when that occurs, or are you going to sit on your fat-ass for the next eight years and blame President Romney for your failures?

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord (and hundreds of men) have split ya.

Of course I wouldn't leave the country I love and served just because Reversible Mittens won the Presidency. That's silly and you're lying anyway...unless you plan on hauling your trailer to Canada.

Is this classic deflection? It was an avatar swap that I originally offered you. Dementia setting in? I offered a month long avatar or signature swap and you countered with your ridiculous "I'll leave/you leave" scenario which I countered with I would leave, you would wear an avatar. You refused, pussy.

Thanks, I have a job and my retirement pay. Never even been on unemployment, but your concern is truly touching.

Well, Warts, I will be staying right here in the good ol' US of A. no matter how the election turns out. And working at my job, as well as on my properties.

At present, I would have to say that Romney's chances are less than 1 in 4 of winning this election. That is the present reality, and only six days before the election, that is pretty bad odds for the GOP.

President Romney will win in a landslide, you Libberhoid nutsacks.

Shove your predictions for a second failed term into your ass -

Sideways.

Wanna bet? :lol:

Romney never had over a 30% chance of winning. FiveThirtyEight has had O at +75% the whole time and every single electoral vote callout (aggregated or not) has had Obama winning from the beginning.

We're all already 'feeling the pain' and have been for the last four years. If Obama wins reelection for the next four, we'll all be feeling even more pain as things get worse and worse. :thup:

More like Obama running away FROM it...

"Mr President, what about Benghazi?"

"Mr President, what about Jeep production in China?"

"Mr President, You've run up a trillion dollars a year in debt with no budget..."

"Mr President, what's your plan if reelected?"

:scared1:

Last edited:
The Storm may be changing some minds.

No one was talking about FEMA until this week.

I love those Republican Primary Debates.

The gift that keeps on giving.

The anti-science party is going to washed out to sea by Global Warming.

The Obama victory will be great for the middle class. Bad for the hate mongers in the tea party:clap2:

From a political game standpoint, Obama is getting more face time right now doing "helpful" things for the public. Now most people have made up their minds at this point who theyre voting for. You're not changing anyone's mind on the right or the left with only a week to go. But the undecided vote which makes up probably a realistic 2-5% of the population is where this may sway. Obama will push to keep the storm in the headlines for one more week while Republicans have to tread carefully on when to bring it back to the election so as not to seem insensitive.

It's a tough spot to be in for Romney. He can't really do anything to help because he's not the president and he can't start talking politics blatantly again without the cries of insensitivity. Before the storm, I thought Romney had all the right momentum. Now, I'm not so sure. He needs to make a push this saturday to get things back to the economy and the record of the last 4 years before Obama simply starts planning his 2nd term.

The Obama victory will be great for the middle class. Bad for the hate mongers in the tea party:clap2:

How exactly? Serious question.

Every middle class union member and gov't employee will reap huge benefits and outsize pensions.

Of course if you're not a union member or gov't employee you'll take it in the shorts.

The private sector is full of nepotism and racism and misogynistic culture. Thats why the right loves the private sector.

The poll aggregators and betting markets, 11/1/2012. 10/31 was a good polling day for President Obama, so he made gains in most of the EV counts.

RCP O290-R248
RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Pollster.com O277-R206
Pollster: Pictures, Videos, Breaking News

Five-thirty-eight.com (Nate Silver) O300.4-R237.6 (79.0%)
Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Princeton Election consortium O308-R230 (95%)
http://election.princeton.edu/

Election Analytics O294.4-R243.6
Presidential Election 2012 | University of Illinois

InTrade O303-R235 68%
2012 Electoral Map - The Intrade Forecast 11/1/2012
Intrade - Barack Obama to be re-elected President in 2012

BetFair O 1.33-1 (75%)
2012 Presidential Election - Next President bet | US Politics odds | betfair.com

Electoral Vote O299-R206
ElectoralVote

270 to Win O281-R257
America's Electoral Map: A 2012 Election Forecast

Votamatic O332-R206
VOTAMATIC | Forecasts and Polling Analysis for the 2012 Presidential Election

Forum List

Back