Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

If Nate is wrong next Tuesday, do you libs throw him under the bus or start claiming Romney cheated and stole the election?

Just curious...

What about all the other sources in which none, not one of them have romney winning?

Has FEMA done anything on the East Coast? How valuable has FEMA been?

So far, the electricity is still out, but technicians have been arriving from all over the country to help restore the power. FEMA didn't do that.

Samaritan's Purse, a charity of volunteer workers are helping individual people dig out their homes. No FEMA involvement.

Churches and charities have been distributing supplies directly to those in need. Again, no FEMA.

The Red Cross is helping people relocate out of shelters into other housing. No FEMA.

No doubt the TIDE company has their trucks of washers and dryers on the scene so people could do laundry. Without FEMA.

FEMA is a governmental agency whose sole purpose is to stand around saying "We're from FEMA".

Did you start drinking and fall into the wrong thread? This is about mitt getting his ass handed to him

If Nate is wrong next Tuesday, do you libs throw him under the bus or start claiming Romney cheated and stole the election?

Just curious...

What about all the other sources in which none, not one of them have romney winning?

GIGO...

Plenty of information in the polls if you remove the weighting being done...

You didn't answer the question: If Nate is wrong, do you throw him under the bus or claim Romney cheated?

Just curious...

GIGO...

You didn't answer the question: If Nate is wrong, do you throw him under the bus or claim Romney cheated?

He and the countless others should leave the business if they miss it by that much. Obama is now at 80%. Don't you get that. If he had romney at that right now I would be preparing me and my family for the hell that would come with this mean plutocrat in office. You are telling me that you really think this guy would destroy his career to help Obama? I would look at reality if I were you guys. Obama throttled McCain and it was covered up by the media. He has lost some ground since then but not nearly enough for a loser candidate like romney to win

Just curious...

GIGO...

If SIlver is wrong, then all of us who believe that Obama has this thing won are wrong as well... I don't think Romney could cheat enough to actually have his cheating WIN him an election he would otherwise have lost, so, if he DOES win, then we've all misread the tea leaves, I guess.

GIGO...

He and the countless others should leave the business if they miss it by that much. Obama is now at 80%. Don't you get that. If he had romney at that right now I would be preparing me and my family for the hell that would come with this mean plutocrat in office. You are telling me that you really think this guy would destroy his career to help Obama? I would look at reality if I were you guys. Obama throttled McCain and it was covered up by the media. He has lost some ground since then but not nearly enough for a loser candidate like romney to win

I expect Nate to adjust his model a couple of days before the election and make the race much, much tighter... That whay he can save a little face from the Romney win...

GIGO...

I expect Nate to adjust his model a couple of days before the election and make the race much, much tighter... That whay he can save a little face from the Romney win...

He is actually predicting a fairly tight race, his model is just predicting that Obama has much better odds of winning a tight race than Romney.

GIGO...

If SIlver is wrong, then all of us who believe that Obama has this thing won are wrong as well... I don't think Romney could cheat enough to actually have his cheating WIN him an election he would otherwise have lost, so, if he DOES win, then we've all misread the tea leaves, I guess.

We've been telling you that for weeks now... Using heavily oversampled polls just makes the statistics warped beyond reality... Nothing anywhere is pointing to a democrat / republican turnout model similar to 2008... In fact, you are seeing it in evidence with early voting... The D's are just not coming out in numbers like they did in 2008, while R's are expanding on their 2008 numbers...

Barry relied on early voting for his win in OH in 2008... if he doesn't get the same turnout, and the R's continue on their pace, election night is going to shock you Nate Followers...

He is actually predicting a fairly tight race, his model is just predicting that Obama has much better odds of winning a tight race than Romney.

So if Romney wins you'll all just say "Well, I guess that 30% happened."?

Kinda throws off his predictive abilities, wouldn't you say...

Does he get tossed under if it's not a tight race and Romney wins easily?

It depends how Romney wins, if that happens. If it is a blowout then he'll look really bad. If it is close then I would chalk it up to the 30% happening.

There is no reason to toss him under, his predictions actually have nothing to do with why Obama would lose. I doubt you'll see many people citing him in 2014 or 2016 if he is wrong this year though.

He does rely on the polls of others in his methodology. If, and that's a big if, all of the polls are wrong then he is easily going to be wrong. I see a lot of people claim that the polls are often wrong but not a lot of proof to back it up.

It depends how Romney wins, if that happens. If it is a blowout then he'll look really bad. If it is close then I would chalk it up to the 30% happening.

There is no reason to toss him under, his predictions actually have nothing to do with why Obama would lose. I doubt you'll see many people citing him in 2014 or 2016 if he is wrong this year though.

He does rely on the polls of others in his methodology. If, and that's a big if, all of the polls are wrong then he is easily going to be wrong. I see a lot of people claim that the polls are often wrong but not a lot of proof to back it up.

I've explained why the polls are wrong often... It's not a surprise...

Turnout is NOT going to be like 2008, dispite your beliefs it will...

Early voting is backing me up right now...

You've never shown any evidence of polls actually being wrong at all, especially for presidential elections.

Early voting is backing you up if you believe 2 national polls, you yourself say they are all wrong, and Romney's campaign.

You dunce, you are proving my point for me. That point is that pollsters DO NOT SAMPLE BASED ON PREVIOUS ELECTIONS. :clap2: Thanks!

I never said they did you fucking moron. Although, some of them probably do. But that's not important, you fucking imbecile.

There is one thing we disagree on and that is you believing that EVERY pollster, besides Rasmussen, is going to be wrong with their results.

I didn't say that either. Your fail is complete. You idiot.

Your constant hysterical shouting and cursing is not convincing people you actually have anything of any substance to say.

Nothing you EVER say confuses anybody that you have ever said anything intelligent or worthwhile or substantive.

Your fail is as eternal and boundless and timeless as the universe, Dainty.

And folks don't shout via the written word on a computer screen, you simpleton.

:lol:

You've never shown any evidence of polls actually being wrong at all, especially for presidential elections.

Early voting is backing you up if you believe 2 national polls, you yourself say they are all wrong, and Romney's campaign.

I've shown that they are oversampled and you don't beleive it... You believe turnout is the same as 2008 and I'm seeing evidence to the contrary... You can ignore the evidence if you want, but I'm going to rub your nose in it on election day...

Forum List

Back