Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

We're all already 'feeling the pain' and have been for the last four years. If Obama wins reelection for the next four, we'll all be feeling even more pain as things get worse and worse. :thup:

Actually, the economy is getting better albeit slowly. Having a Republican leading the charge wouldn't change anything. The economy will get better no matter who wins, although it's not going to be a strong recovery. If Romney is elected and gets exactly what he wants, then it is possible we could head back into a deep recession and tax revenues could fall off even more creating an even larger deficit.

One of the funniest things Romney has to tell us is that he is going to create 12 million jobs, as if government is going to create those jobs just because he is President. Apparently all of you who worship this man have not been paying attention.

I never said they did you fucking moron. Although, some of them probably do. But that's not important, you fucking imbecile.

I didn't say that either. Your fail is complete. You idiot.

Your constant hysterical shouting and cursing is not convincing people you actually have anything of any substance to say.

Nothing you EVER say confuses anybody that you have ever said anything intelligent or worthwhile or substantive.

Your fail is as eternal and boundless and timeless as the universe, Dainty.

And folks don't shout via the written word on a computer screen, you simpleton.

:lol:

really? IF YOU SAY SO. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
What I don't get is if it is the "independents" who decide elections, especially in swing states, and Romney is up 6 in OH with independents, how is he losing overall....

Independents and weak (‘Reagan’) democrats win elections; Romney simply won’t get enough democrats to win in Ohio and most of the other BG states.
I'm surprised so many people are STILL buying into the myth that the Republicans have created of Reagan. He was no good. I guess that attests to the power of emotion, Republicans just LOVE "feel good" stuff.

There have always been what political scientists have referred to as ‘weak’ democrats well before Reagan; they’re registered democrats, tend to vote democratic in local or state-wide elections, but will abandon the Party for a charismatic republican presidential candidate, such as Reagan.

Romney may be a lot of things but he’s no ‘Reagan.’

Consequently he’s not going to get the needed weak, non-partisan democratic votes; some of these weak democrats may not vote for Obama, but they won’t vote for Romney either – they’ll just stay home.

How are the polls skewed to Dems?

Can anyone explain that?

Are Dems the ppl that are known to have home phones, or Republicans (aka older people)?

Which brings up an interesting point: Romney and republicans should want to see some ‘skewed to democrats’ polls, to see if he’ll indeed get the needed democratic votes.

How are the polls skewed to Dems?

Can anyone explain that?

Are Dems the ppl that are known to have home phones, or Republicans (aka older people)?

Most polls today call any random phone number, and it does matter whether its a landline, a cell, or VOIP. The moronic right wing wants to believe that polling organizations go out of their way to oversample some demographics, so they don't have to deal with reality. How fucking stupid is that argument?

Perhaps, just saying, Republicans are just more sociopathic misanthropic and don't respond to people asking them simple questions about their beliefs and opinions. Personally, I tend to dismiss that argument when I see their moronic ignorance and logic on message boards. To me, they tend to be the loudest bunch of motherfucking people around.
If Republicans aren't playing the victim they don't feel good about themselves. It's as if it gives them power to always be batching and moaning, crying, wailing and gnashing their teeth for some trumped up slight or the other.

It's utterly sickening.

We're all already 'feeling the pain' and have been for the last four years. If Obama wins reelection for the next four, we'll all be feeling even more pain as things get worse and worse. :thup:

Actually, the economy is getting better albeit slowly. Having a Republican leading the charge wouldn't change anything. The economy will get better no matter who wins, although it's not going to be a strong recovery. If Romney is elected and gets exactly what he wants, then it is possible we could head back into a deep recession and tax revenues could fall off even more creating an even larger deficit.

One of the funniest things Romney has to tell us is that he is going to create 12 million jobs, as if government is going to create those jobs just because he is President. Apparently all of you who worship this man have not been paying attention.

Apparently you're too fucking stupid to understand him.

And apparently you are to fucking stupid to explain the most stupid post I ever read. Or maybe you are afraid it will show the right for what the fuck it is:mad:

nate-relax.jpg

Here are some interesting poll numbers a NBC poll has Obama leading by three in Wisconsin in likely voters the number was 24% said they were strong Republican 28% strong Democrat under registered voters 27% strong Democrat 23% strong Republican in both cases they polled 4% more Democrats than Republicans and the result of the poll was Obama plus three.Here is a one from Wisconsin public radio they polled 42% Democrat 32% Republican and 22% independent and this poll shows Obama up by 9. We also have a Marquette University Poll on Wisconsin they polled 29% Republicans 34% Democrat and 33% independent and this one had Obama + 8. Do you notice a trend in these polls? That the Obama lead tends to closely follow the difference between the percent of Democrats polled compared to Republicans.

Here are some interesting poll numbers a NBC poll has Obama leading by three in Wisconsin in likely voters the number was 24% said they were strong Republican 28% strong Democrat under registered voters 27% strong Democrat 23% strong Republican in both cases they polled 4% more Democrats than Republicans and the result of the poll was Obama plus three.Here is a one from Wisconsin public radio they polled 42% Democrat 32% Republican and 22% independent and this poll shows Obama up by 9. We also have a Marquette University Poll on Wisconsin they polled 29% Republicans 34% Democrat and 33% independent and this one had Obama + 8. Do you notice a trend in these polls? That the Obama lead tends to closely follow the difference between the percent of Democrats polled compared to Republicans.
I'm not even replying to calls that aren't business, family or friends...I can't help but wonder how many people like me there are, who aren't even participating in those polls.

I'm guessing you're too fucking stupid to understand this:

Romney's Jobs Math Doesn't Add Up - NationalJournal.com

say, Rabbi... are you starting to get that sinking feeling that this dream of a Romney victory was just a bridge too far? Are you starting to imagine election night in your mind when the swing states all start falling for Obama and, along about nine or ten at night, you realize that it just ain't gonna happen for ya? The only good news for you in all of that is the knowledge that lots of democrats remember feeling exactly that same way. Suck it up. Life will go on in an Obama second term. ;)

Nate Silver was the RW media darling as far, far back as 2010 when he was predicting the Tea Party wins...

Burkablog :: FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver on the Tea Party and the GOP

Republicans only care about party.

...I've never heard of him until 2012, after he became the security blanket for the left......

linus.gif
He was widely lauded by RW pundits in 2010 though, and he's been around from 2008 and before.

His fame is peaking now...he's the "It Boy" in 2012.

You know how fame works, it goes in stages...you are typically coming up until you're famous.

Nate Silver was the RW media darling as far, far back as 2010 when he was predicting the Tea Party wins...

Burkablog :: FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver on the Tea Party and the GOP

Republicans only care about party.

...I've never heard of him until 2012, after he became the security blanket for the left......

linus.gif
anybody who hadn't heard of Nate Silver prior to this year wasn't paying any attention to politics whatsoever and probably ought not, therefore, act like some know-it-all pundit now.

Nate Silver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back