Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

that photo of Obama and Christie working as a compassionate team in consoling the Sandy victims... pictures are worth a thousand words. bipartisanship displayed for everyone to see.

and you are right... it is my opinion... and the opinion of RealClearPolitics who show the poll of polls moving in Obama's direction and him holding firm or gaining in all the swing state polls he had led in last week... his firewall looks like it will hold, and Mitt will come up JUST SHORT. damn.

LOL.

expat is so spectacularly stupid and silly that he thinks a photo op of two guys doing what should be done in a crisis is THE THING that will "turn" the undecideds into Obama voters.

:lmao:

In expats tiny mind Obama's record of failure suddenly "doesn't matter" he's acting "bi-partisan" in a crisis!!! "Oh Lookie !! Obama's singing Kum-by-a with Chris Christie!!! Aw shucks. let's give the incompetent another chance!!!"

nah, I don't see that scenario happening....:clap2:

last chance: let's bet some real money on it. Say.... $1000? whaddaya say?

Are you all hat and no cattle or what? :)

edit: and there is no reason to be insulting, is there? I'd wager another G that my mind is not as tiny as you would think and I'd match my CV against yours any day.

Last edited:
There is NOT ONE race that is AS CLOSE as the polls tell you willing lib sheep.

Watch and learn.

It may very well be true that Mitt will not win in a landslide. But win he will.

[well i hope their right. only caution i say is exist polls in ohio had john kerry 52 % to 48% ahead in 2004 on election day. he went on to lose the state

That's because they polled the voters, not the machines. :lol::lol:
well i don,t know about that. all i know is more important then ever to get the base out on election day. i hate seeing small rallies. got get bigger rallies for the obama team over next few days and explain why it so important to vote. all or nothing. if they don,t then romney is 45th president of united states of america

The 2004 Ohio final poll average had Bush winning by 2 points.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Nov. 2: For Romney to Win, State Polls Must Be Statistically Biased
Wa2pK.jpg

So it's getting worse and worse for Romney. Interestingly enough though, conservatives seem to believe that it's getting better and better for Romney and that Obama is steadily losing support and chances of winning.

Why is this? Is it because a few of the polls you see that conform to your views, rather than looking at everything in a grand overview?

I want this thread to be a reminder to people when the election is over, so that they can realize Nate Silver is not a person you exactly want to be betting against because he has a brilliant mind for these things.

Why are you so confident Nate Silver is wrong?

Last edited:
nyslimes..:rolleyes:

What the fuck does the fact that he's now employed by the ny times have to do with anything. He still has an amazing track record and he's brilliant at this stuff.

Your guy needs a miracle from his Mormon god. HE NEEDS TO GET HIS ASS OFF KOLOB.

Last edited:
Looks like people vividly remember what happened w/ Bush II's tax-cuts & deregulation. Been there, done that, lost the shirt off of our backs.

Incidentally Silver has O widening the gap rw'ers :eusa_boohoo:

83.7% probability of winning

Nate Silver - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Same reaction.

If we didn't buy his bullshit when he was at ~79%, why would we care that his bullshit has led to the now even more absurdly erroneous "probability" statement?

Mitt is still going to win.

nyslimes..:rolleyes:

What the fuck does the fact that he's now employed by the ny times have to do with anything. He still has an amazing track record and he's brilliant at this stuff.

Your guy needs a miracle from his Mormon god. HE NEEDS TO GET HIS ASS OFF KOLOB.

she's dumb as toast. there really isn't any point to trying to educate her sorry butt.

as for nate silver... he's either right... or wrong. but he isn't the story, much as they want to make him the story. his numbers are the story. if he's wrong, he's going to be fink as a statistician.

if not... he's a hero.

and either way, they're still loons.

Here is the thing, the current crop of neocons cannot bring theirselves to believe that with as bad a job as Barry has done, that they are still going to lose. They refuse to look inward to figure out why the populace refuses to trust them.

Think Fall 2008 and the current economic proposals they are putting forward, people aren't that gullible.

She got fired from that job after she refused to wear a hairnet on her chin.

nope, going on four years now...sorry I'm not as important to you liberals as a teacher..I feed your rugrats when you don't feed them AT HOME

You probably spit in their food as well, I mean what with all the disdain you conservatives have about youth these days.

I'm not like you or your liberal buddies here, hateful and vengeful

Looks like people vividly remember what happened w/ Bush II's tax-cuts & deregulation. Been there, done that, lost the shirt off of our backs.

Incidentally Silver has O widening the gap rw'ers :eusa_boohoo:

83.7% probability of winning

Nate Silver - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Same reaction.

If we didn't buy his bullshit when he was at ~79%, why would we care that his bullshit has led to the now even more absurdly erroneous "probability" statement?

Mitt is still going to win.

You are delusional...Mitt is the guy who couldn't defeat the guy who couldn't defeat Obama.

Forum List

Back