Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

Looks like people vividly remember what happened w/ Bush II's tax-cuts & deregulation. Been there, done that, lost the shirt off of our backs.

Incidentally Silver has O widening the gap rw'ers :eusa_boohoo:

83.7% probability of winning

Nate Silver - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Same reaction.

If we didn't buy his bullshit when he was at ~79%, why would we care that his bullshit has led to the now even more absurdly erroneous "probability" statement?

Mitt is still going to win.

You are delusional...Mitt is the guy who couldn't defeat the guy who couldn't defeat Obama.

Mitt is the guy that nobody wanted to be the head of the GOP ticket in 2012. Yet there he is.

Mitt was the one who was supposed to be dead in the water by the Dim Convention. Yet, there he was.

He was the one who was going to get his as handed to him in a sling by the greatest orator of our age in the debates. Except, somebody forgot to tell him to suck and somebody forgot to tell the greatest orator of our age to be a great orator. And there he still is.

This election was supposed to be over before it began, and yet, The ONE is not even going to get all of the same states he won in 2008.

You goobers on the left insist that the "polls" have The ONE winning. Yet as others have noted, Team Obama is investing money mere days before the election in fucking states that were supposed to BE "his."

Mitt is taking it away from The ONE.

I realize you can't quite wrap your mind around that prospect. But it's happening.

You and all your fellow Obama Fluffers are the ones who are delusional.

The President said it himself: "one term proposition."

Same reaction.

If we didn't buy his bullshit when he was at ~79%, why would we care that his bullshit has led to the now even more absurdly erroneous "probability" statement?

Mitt is still going to win.

You are delusional...Mitt is the guy who couldn't defeat the guy who couldn't defeat Obama.

Mitt is the guy that nobody wanted to be the head of the GOP ticket in 2012. Yet there he is.

Mitt was the one who was supposed to be dead in the water by the Dim Convention. Yet, there he was.

He was the one who was going to get his as handed to him in a sling by the greatest orator of our age in the debates. Except, somebody forgot to tell him to suck and somebody forgot to tell the greatest orator of our age to be a great orator. And there he still is.

This election was supposed to be over before it began, and yet, The ONE is not even going to get all of the same states he won in 2008.

You goobers on the left insist that the "polls" have The ONE winning. Yet as others have noted, Team Obama is investing money mere days before the election in fucking states that were supposed to BE "his."

I realize you can't quite wrap your mind around that prospect. But it's happening.

Mitt got smoked in 2 out of 3 debates lol...Ryan got bent over and fucked by Biden in the VP debate lol.

Don't show up Nov.6 or 7, it won't be pretty for you.

Mitt got smoked in 2 out of 3 debates lol...Ryan got bent over and fucked by Biden in the VP debate lol.

Not to worry, he will be here and he'll act the same way, whether wrong or not.

So you are saying he's retarded?

LOL.

expat is so spectacularly stupid and silly that he thinks a photo op of two guys doing what should be done in a crisis is THE THING that will "turn" the undecideds into Obama voters.

:lmao:

In expats tiny mind Obama's record of failure suddenly "doesn't matter" he's acting "bi-partisan" in a crisis!!! "Oh Lookie !! Obama's singing Kum-by-a with Chris Christie!!! Aw shucks. let's give the incompetent another chance!!!"

nah, I don't see that scenario happening....:clap2:

last chance: let's bet some real money on it. Say.... $1000? whaddaya say?

Are you all hat and no cattle or what? :)

edit: and there is no reason to be insulting, is there? I'd wager another G that my mind is not as tiny as you would think and I'd match my CV against yours any day.

zander....oh, zander! where'd ya go? I suggest a gentleman's wager and you disappear. hmmmmmm.

erik is another old time douche nozzle. Who cares what he's saying? Like you, he's a fucking moron.

It's simple.

The President is going to lose.

I will be here after election day because I only leave if I lose the bet. But I won't.

Liability gave himself an excuse to cut and run, by making a bet with someone else that the loser would leave. He doesn't have the cojones to stick around and face the music.

At least not under his current name. After the election, we'll get to play the "match the Republican noob to his old account" game.

Mitt slaughtered the failed incumbent in Debate #1.

The only reason idiots like you imagine that The ONE won debates 2 and 3 is because your expectations had sunk so low.

Both 2 & 3 were draws.

Biden looked like a raving idiot. He is. Truth in advertising.

You lack the mental integrity required to admit that Team Obummer took it up the ass in all the debates, therefore.

erik is another old time douche nozzle. Who cares what he's saying? Like you, he's a fucking moron.

It's simple.

I will be here after election day because I only leave if I lose the bet. But I won't.

you really shouldn't leave... you should just show up in a dress with a sign pinned on the back that says, "kick me" and you should let liberal after liberal verbally abuse you and your only reply should be, "can I have another, sir?"

It's simple.

you really shouldn't leave... you should just show up in a dress with a sign pinned on the back that says, "kick me" and you should let liberal after liberal verbally abuse you and your only reply should be, "can I have another, sir?"

Why would I leave?

The ONE is the one who will be getting shown
the door, you idiot.

Try to keep up.

Liability gave himself an excuse to cut and run, by making a bet with someone else that the loser would leave. He doesn't have the cojones to stick around and face the music.

At least not under his current name. After the election, we'll get to play the "match the Republican noob to his old account" game.

Hahaha. Agreed.

That was a very stupid bet. I mean, making bets like that alone is retarded, but Liability is especially retarded to bet on Romney.

It's simple.

Why would I leave?

the door, you idiot.

Try to keep up.

I'll bookmark this post for you. But ohhh, wait... you won't fucking be here to enjoy it.

Hahaha. Agreed.

That was a very stupid bet. I mean, making bets like that alone is retarded, but Liability is especially retarded to bet on Romney.

One flaming asshole says some seriously stupid shit, and Cowflop promptly "agrees." :cuckoo:

How expected.

In reality, the bet was fine. And betting against the failed incumbent is pretty much a safe bet.

Even the soon to be FORMER Pres. Obama laughs at you idiots.

The only reason idiots like you imagine that The ONE won debates 2 and 3 is because your expectations had sunk so low.

Both 2 & 3 were draws.

You lack the mental integrity required to admit that Team Obummer took it up the ass in all the debates, therefore.

You mean Biden looked worse than the weasel going to the water bottle in his cage every 5 minutes because his sweating was a telltale sign of his lying?

LMFAO.......you are funny for a fucking babbling retard.

Do you go around the nighborhood asking people if you could pick dogshit off their lawns for that loghouse you are building?

Why would I leave?

the door, you idiot.

Try to keep up.

I'll bookmark this post for you. But ohhh, wait... you won't fucking be here to enjoy it.

I'll be here to rub the failed ONE's loss in your stupid surprised mug.

Last edited:

It's simple.

One thing I know I'm right about is that you were wrong back in '06 and it didn't stop you from coming back and being the shit-talker you always are. Personally, I don't think you're half as sure about the outcome on Tues as you make yourself out to be, but that's ok. I know by now you just can't help yourself.

It's simple.

One thing I know I'm right about is that you were wrong back in '06 and it didn't stop you from coming back and being the shit-talker you always are. Personally, I don't think you're half as sure about the outcome on Tues as you make yourself out to be, but that's ok. I know by now you just can't help yourself.

Most idiots are that way, i'm guessing he is one of those douches, 5'3 a buck15 with a barbwire tatoo around his bicep thinking he's a tough guy.

Both 2 & 3 were draws.

You mean Biden looked worse than the weasel going to the water bottle in his cage every 5 minutes because his sweating was a telltale sign of his lying?

LMFAO.......you are funny for a fucking babbling retard.

Do you go around the nighborhood asking people if you could pick dogshit off their lawns for that loghouse you are building?

You are an amazingly delusional asshat.

Of COURSE Biden looked worse.

Ryan looked thirsty.

Biden looked like a fucking hack idiot.

Forum List

Back