Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

A little something to think about in regards to this subject it's a two person race so no matter if it's Nate Sliver, Rasmussen, Gallup, FOX, CNN, myself or anyone else on this board we all have a 50/50 chance of getting it right.

Two person race doesn't make it a 50/50 chance of a candidate winning when you factor in all the variables. I don't think you know how odds are.

If it was just a two people, where opinions weren't yet decided, the country wasn't divided, and everything was just equal throughout the campaign... then it'd be 50/50.

Right now it's about 85/15 in Obama's favor. Rick Romney has the odds stacked heavily against him.

A little something to think about in regards to this subject it's a two person race so no matter if it's Nate Sliver, Rasmussen, Gallup, FOX, CNN, myself or anyone else on this board we all have a 50/50 chance of getting it right.

Two person race doesn't make it a 50/50 chance of a candidate winning when you factor in all the variables. I don't think you know how odds are.

If it was just a two people, where opinions weren't yet decided, the country wasn't divided, and everything was just equal throughout the campaign... then it'd be 50/50.

Right now it's about 85/15 in Obama's favor. Rick Romney has the odds stacked heavily against him.

Wow.

What a stupid fuck.

Wow.

What a stupid fuck.

You must be one of those fucking retards that bets on the field in craps thinking that because it's 7 out of 11 of the numbers you'll rake in easy dough.

Fucking stupid idiots.

Political partisan double talk at the end of the day everyone has the exact same chance of getting it right.

The sad thing is that there is NOTHING to suggest certainty for either side....

Liability believes otherwise.

Confidence is not a synonym for certainty.

I believe that Mitt will win strongly enough to place a wager on the outcome. You don't. That's fine.

But don't try to speak for me. You suck badly enough trying to speak for you.

wager? a silly "wager" where you only have to change your screen name and you can return immediately. That's no wager. My dad always told me that poker was a waste of time if it didn't hurt when you lost... I'll bet you $1000 on the outcome of the election. If Romney wins, I will pay you that amount... if Obama wins, you will pay ME that amount. THAT is a wager. What kind of confidence do you REALLY have? Are you in or are you just a bullshit artist who is a lot of talk?

Wow.

What a stupid fuck.

You must be one of those fucking retards that bets on the field in craps thinking that because it's 7 out of 11 of the numbers you'll rake in easy dough.

Fucking stupid idiots.

I am one of those stupid fucks that understands that NOBODY knows what is going to happen on Tuesday....you are a hack that will scream someone cheated if it doesn't go your way.

Anyway, you are an idiot kid.

According to your dreamboat Nate, only if the popular vote is D+1... If it's R+1 then it's a 30% chance Barry wins... Natey Boy adjusted his prediction today....

According to your dreamboat Nate, only if the popular vote is D+1... If it's R+1 then it's a 30% chance Barry wins... Natey Boy adjusted his prediction today....

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

85% Obama wins. Early voting has it in the bag.

39031112.gif

Liability believes otherwise.

I believe that Mitt will win strongly enough to place a wager on the outcome. You don't. That's fine.

wager? a silly "wager" where you only have to change your screen name and you can return immediately. That's no wager. My dad always told me that poker was a waste of time if it didn't hurt when you lost... I'll bet you $1000 on the outcome of the election. If Romney wins, I will pay you that amount... if Obama wins, you will pay ME that amount. THAT is a wager. What kind of confidence do you REALLY have? Are you in or are you just a bullshit artist who is a lot of talk?

I figured liability would run from this... here's the deal: monopoly money ain't real money. If you believe strongly enough that Mitt will win to place a wager on the outcome, place a fucking wager... really. Either do that or shut the fuck up.

Pay attention, dumbfuck....

From Twitter:
We have Obama as ~80% likely to win Electoral College if popular vote is a tie. 98% if it's O+1. 30% if it's R+1.

So, if the popular vote isn't tied or on the plus side for 0bama, Natey says Barry has a 30% or less chance of winning the EC...

From Twitter:
We have Obama as ~80% likely to win Electoral College if popular vote is a tie. 98% if it's O+1. 30% if it's R+1.

So, if the popular vote isn't tied or on the plus side for 0bama, Natey says Barry has a 30% or less chance of winning the EC...

And if I had wings I could fly.

From Twitter:

And if I had wings I could fly.

If you had a brain, you could think.

You lose on both accounts.

From Twitter:

Silver states that if Romney wins the popular vote Obama still has a 30% shot at winning and you think that's a GOOD sign for you?!

:rofl:

From Twitter:

How fucking dumb House Gimp is for thinking that this is anything but a horrible sign for Romney bears repeating.

it's funny... indications are that liability is indeed online this morning, but, for some strange reason, he hasn't stopped by this thread yet. coincidence? I think not.

I figured liability would run from this... here's the deal: monopoly money ain't real money. If you believe strongly enough that Mitt will win to place a wager on the outcome, place a fucking wager... really. Either do that or shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back