Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

yes betting with strangers on the internet that you have zero chance of getting payment from if they choose not to pay is a brilliant idea.

yes betting with strangers on the internet that you have zero chance of getting payment from if they choose not to pay is a brilliant idea.

if someone "chooses not to pay", that's cool. It just shows how devoid of character and integrity they are... it's not like I need the money. ;)

He talks about him making a wager and that I am afraid to make one... well, I made one. His is a "wager" that little girls make. "If my guy loses, I'll go away and never come back"... but we all know that re-registering with a new name is pretty easy to do.

Last edited:
expatriate said:
it's funny... indications are that liability is indeed online this morning, but, for some strange reason, he hasn't stopped by this thread yet. coincidence? I think not.

You need to get a life bub....:lol:

expatriate said:
it's funny... indications are that liability is indeed online this morning, but, for some strange reason, he hasn't stopped by this thread yet. coincidence? I think not.

I got one... just finishing the morning cup of coffee before I head over the the construction site... and then I have to study for my spanish lesson....my plate's pretty full, actually.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

85% Obama wins. Early voting has it in the bag.

Pay attention, dumbfuck....

From Twitter:
We have Obama as ~80% likely to win Electoral College if popular vote is a tie. 98% if it's O+1. 30% if it's R+1.

So, if the popular vote isn't tied or on the plus side for 0bama, Natey says Barry has a 30% or less chance of winning the EC...

Silver states that if Romney wins the popular vote Obama still has a 30% shot at winning and you think that's a GOOD sign for you?!

:rofl:

30% with R+1, idiot...

Gonna go to Vegas and lay down serious cash with them odds, loserboi?

You should bet the ranch on 0bama...:thup:

:lmao:

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

85% Obama wins. Early voting has it in the bag.

From Twitter:
We have Obama as ~80% likely to win Electoral College if popular vote is a tie. 98% if it's O+1. 30% if it's R+1.

So, if the popular vote isn't tied or on the plus side for 0bama, Natey says Barry has a 30% or less chance of winning the EC...

How fucking dumb House Gimp is for thinking that this is anything but a horrible sign for Romney bears repeating.
Ardickless15....

Want to up the bet for another 2 weeks of control? Make it 10 total...

expatriate said:

I got one... just finishing the morning cup of coffee before I head over the the construction site... and then I have to study for my spanish lesson....my plate's pretty full, actually.
You've made 35 posts in this thread over the last 2 days....you need help.

Making a money bet is certainly dumber than making a loser leaves bet.

I realize that asshole twats like expat have no principles.

If he made the same bet I had made and lost the bet, he WOULD simply come back under a different username.

and I won't.

There's one key difference.

If I made a money wager with a pindick cocksmoker like him, he's absolutely welch.

My offer stands, ya pindick. I know you will avoid it. It's what pussies like you do.

Last edited:
Making a mnoney bet is certainly dumber than making a loser leaves bet.

IO realize that asshole twats like expat have no priniviples.

If he made the same bet I had made and lost the bet, he WOULD simply come back under a different username.

and I won't.

If I made a money wager with a pindick cocksmoker like him, he's absolutely welch.

My offer stands, ya pindick. I know you will avoid it. It's what pussies like you do.

Good form shyster! Don't pack...just burn the old place to the ground. :lol:

Making a mnoney bet is certainly dumber than making a loser leaves bet.

IO realize that asshole twats like expat have no priniviples.

and I won't.

Good form shyster! Don't pack...just burn the old place to the ground. :lol:

As always, Smuggly, you make less than no sense at all. I realize you truly are pretty fucking stupid, but to say shit as dumb as your post, you also have to be dishonest.

I made a bet. I will honor the bet if I lose.

However, don't wet your panties, ya hapless lil bitch. The President is not getting re-elected, so I will be winning the bet. :cool:

From Twitter:

How fucking dumb House Gimp is for thinking that this is anything but a horrible sign for Romney bears repeating.
Ardickless15....

Absolutely!

You foolishly dont realize that stat indicates how bad of an electoral i disadvantage Romney has.

Just say the word and we can make it 12.

Ardickless15....

Absolutely!

You foolishly dont realize that stat indicates how bad of an electoral i disadvantage Romney has.

How many bets are you making? You already have a bet with me douchenozzle.....http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...iation-to-repeal-obamacare-7.html#post5535991

I didn't forget....

Ardickless15....

Absolutely!

12 it is.....:lol:

You are one of the dumbest libroids here... Kudos on that honor...:thup:

Ardickless15....

Absolutely!

Not quite what that "stat [sic]" shows.

It suggests (from a "mega-analysis" of other peoples' polling) that IF the turnout is even slightly higher for Mitt than it is for the incumbent, the incumbent's prospects plummet.

All the happy good news pro-Obama "results" getting predicted by Natey are predicated on the assumption that the turnout will be more heavily pro Obama than pro Mitt or (at worst) tied.

Challenge that underlying assumption, however, and even Natey's bogus mega-analysis reveals that The ONE could be in re-election peril. BIG peril.

And guess what?

There are simply not going to be anywhere near the number of Obamabots thronging to the polls as back in 2008.

Thus, if you can decipher Nate's bullshit, you will realize that this President's re-election prospects are pretty dim.

In a strange way, Nate has told you guys as much.

:eusa_clap:

Absolutely!

12 weeks with An avatar of arts choice of you lose?

Complete control of Avy/Sig/Custom title/Location...

I'm not worried... He should be, but he's either blind or stupid...

The hardest part will be coming up with 12 individual themes for him...lol

12 weeks with An avatar of arts choice of you lose?

Complete control of Avy/Sig/Custom title/Location...

I'm not worried... He should be, but he's either blind or stupid...

The hardest part will be coming up with 12 individual themes for him...lol

You're that confident Romney is gonna win tomorrow?

Forum List

Back