Nathan Bedford Forrest statue causing controversy

You hate us to this day and you make it plain.

YOU do not represent 'The South' and I do not represent 'The North.' I have been addressing YOU as an individual. Try to grow a sack and face the world for yourself for once. I most certainly do not "hate" my fellow Americans from any part of the country. I hold traitorous scum like YOU in contempt because of your low character and anti-americanism.

You obviously do hate Americans who lived in the Southern states. You still do.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Don't you fucking lie about what I believe, you dishonest, bitter little son of a bitch. I have respect and admiration for all my fellow Americans wherever they are from until or unless they give me reason not to. YOU don't even qualify as an American so your worthless ass needs to be deported (or...).

You just can't resist showing everyone what a stupid, warmongering, bloodthirsty, piece of crap you are, can you?

As you support Fort stealing, slave owning traitors.

"Fort stealing," whatever that is, certainly isn't an act of war. Neither is owning slaves.

Lincoln the tyrant was the traitor.

Too bad more didn't take the "honorable" way out like Edwin Ruffin when their Lost Cause went up in smoke.

Start swimming yourself, asshole. Your union is about as glorious as the former Soviet Union.

Fuck you, douche. The United States is here. You don't like it, get the fuck out. We don't need you.

Tough shit, asshole. Until you and the rest of the Obama worshiping vermin attain total power, you'll have to put up with me.

Sucks, don't it?

Don't call yourself a conservative or a Tea Party Republican though.

I would also like to point out that these people proclaiming the praises of the Confederacy are all Ron Paul supporters--one of the reasons why I stopped supporting him. His staff has written time and time about how Lincoln was a war criminal and how the south was wronged, and shockingly his rhetoric is tinged with antisemitism and racism.

ROFL! Do you have an example of this anti-semitism or racism?

The fact is Lincoln was a war criminal. He had numerous Americans shot simply for disagreeing with him or even for failure to show adequate enthusiasm for the war. He abolished habeas corpus and had thousands of Americans thrown in concentration camps without a trial. I could spend all evening enumerating the crimes he is guilty of, but those are alone sufficient to convict him of war crimes before any impartial tribunal.

You hate us to this day and you make it plain.

YOU do not represent 'The South' and I do not represent 'The North.' I have been addressing YOU as an individual. Try to grow a sack and face the world for yourself for once. I most certainly do not "hate" my fellow Americans from any part of the country. I hold traitorous scum like YOU in contempt because of your low character and anti-americanism.

The way you put it, you don't even believe that Southerners ARE American...they are some other slave-holding entity that can do whatever they want with no consequences for their thieving evil.

It is our glorious union. Drag your ass to the beach and start swimming if you don't like it.

Start swimming yourself, asshole. Your union is about as glorious as the former Soviet Union. Lincoln was a tyrant who murdered thousands of Americans and wiped his ass on the Constitution.

You give the entire South a bad name, you redneck hick piece of shit. The Civil War is over, has been for quit sometime, but you keep fighting the good fight. One day, we can return to segregation and slavery.

I was born in Boston, asshole. The Civil War may be over, but it will never be forgotten by any person who values freedom and despises tyrants.

Fuck you, douche. The United States is here. You don't like it, get the fuck out. We don't need you.

Tough shit, asshole. Until you and the rest of the Obama worshiping vermin attain total power, you'll have to put up with me.

Sucks, don't it?

When did carpetbagger scum become the arbiters of who is a conservative or a TEA Party Republican?

I would also like to point out that these people proclaiming the praises of the Confederacy are all Ron Paul supporters--one of the reasons why I stopped supporting him. His staff has written time and time about how Lincoln was a war criminal and how the south was wronged, and shockingly his rhetoric is tinged with antisemitism and racism.

The fact is Lincoln was a war criminal. He had numerous Americans shot simply for disagreeing with him or even for failure to show adequate enthusiasm for the war. He abolished habeas corpus and had thousands of Americans thrown in concentration camps without a trial. I could spend all evening enumerating the crimes he is guilty of, but those are alone sufficient to convict him of war crimes before any impartial tribunal.

Tell us how the Holocaust is a lie too.

Start swimming yourself, asshole. Your union is about as glorious as the former Soviet Union.

Tough shit, asshole.

The tough shit is for you, douche. The war is long over, and the South lost. You are making an ass of yourself trying to defend the indefensible. If you had the slightest shred of character or courage of your convictions you'd go find somewhere else to live, because my ONE nation is not for or about the likes of you. Most of my fellow Americans (this excludes YOU, traitor) from Southern states or elsewhere do not share your ridiculous outlook, so if you want to be satisfied you need to grow a pair and get the fuck out instead of just being some empty, big-mouth pussy.

Don't you fucking lie about what I believe, you dishonest, bitter little son of a bitch. I have respect and admiration for all my fellow Americans wherever they are from until or unless they give me reason not to. YOU don't even qualify as an American so your worthless ass needs to be deported (or...).

Really? How about Nathan Bedford Forest? How about General Lee? How about all the men who served in the Confederate Army?

Start swimming yourself, asshole. Your union is about as glorious as the former Soviet Union. Lincoln was a tyrant who murdered thousands of Americans and wiped his ass on the Constitution.

You give the entire South a bad name, you redneck hick piece of shit. The Civil War is over, has been for quit sometime, but you keep fighting the good fight. One day, we can return to segregation and slavery.

I was born in Boston, asshole. The Civil War may be over, but it will never be forgotten by any person who values freedom and despises tyrants.

My you have a positive opinion about the Confederacy. You sit there and excuse the atrocities and injustices committed by the southern states, while droning on about the tyranny of the Union.

Dipshit, the Confederacy stood in defiance of the values and spirit of the Constitution and was responsible for unspeakable tyranny itself.

You are a pathetic person.

You've got Lost Cause-itis bad. I blame your inadequate Southern education. Probably homeschooled....or worse, private religious school.

I was born in Boston, asshole.

It would be best for you not to come back, pussy.

Why would anyone but a bunch of servile masochistic toadies want to live in that shit hole? You pay more in property taxes than most people in red states pay for their mortgages. I just moved from Baltimore to Jacksonville because I can't stand living in some people's republic overpopulated by thieves and ticks on the ass of society.

Really? How about Nathan Bedford Forest? How about General Lee? How about all the men who served in the Confederate Army?

Forrest should have been hung or shot for war crimes. Lee got his...they took away his family plantation and turned it into a cemetary for the Union dead.

I was born in Boston, asshole.

It would be best for you not to come back, pussy.

Why would anyone but a bunch of servile masochistic toadies want to live in that shit hole? You pay more in property taxes than most people in red states pay for their mortgages. I just moved from Baltimore to Jacksonville because I can't stand living in some people's republic overpopulated by thieves and ticks on the ass of society.

Boston is the better without you wanting to go there.

Jacksonville? :rofl: :rofl: I know Navy BEGGING to not be transferred there.

Sucks, don't it?

When did carpetbagger scum become the arbiters of who is a conservative or a TEA Party Republican?

You are the first person from the North I have ever met that uses the word carpetbagger just like a uneducated meth dealing back woods piece of shit from no where Alabama. Personally, I think you are full of shit.

Jacksonville? :rofl: :rofl: I know Navy BEGGING to not be transferred there.

Don't put down Jacksonville. There are many, many great Americans there. The worthless pussy humiliating himself here is NOT representative of the people of that great city or the great state it is in.

Forum List

Back