National baseball bat registration...

How do you explain our 30% increase in murder in 2020?

That is easy....

The 27 years up to 2015 as more Americans bought and carried guns for self defense, gun murder went down 49%, gun crime went down a whopping 75%......what changed in 2015?

The democrat party decided to make war on the police as a political strategy....starting with the Gentle Giant Riots...... they ratched up the attacks on police and in order to get Trump in 2020, they ordered their blm/antifa wing to burn and loot cities for 7 months, all the while demanding that the police stand down and do nothing......they also helped bail out the blm/antifa terrorists.....

While they were attacking the police, and the police responded by retiring, quiting and not doing active police work....

The democrat party ramped up the release of all kinds of criminals......in particular, the violent criminals who use guns for crime.....they released these violent criminals no matter how many times they were captured violating their felony histories carrying illegal guns...and they even released felons with guns accused of firing those guns in public, up to and including murder...

So....the democrats attacked the police, and got them to stop doing their jobs, while at the same time releasing the most dangerous and violent criminals over and over again...

That is why we had the murder spike....you doofus.

And you have no real response........
It's more response than your childish gun-nuttery deserves. Shouldn't you be cutting and pasting your next diatribe about guns in Iceland, or some other country that has nothing to do with us here about now?

It's more response than your childish gun-nuttery deserves. Shouldn't you be cutting and pasting your next diatribe about guns in Iceland, or some other country that has nothing to do with us here about now?

And you again have nothing…..you are lame and getting lamer.

You can outrun someone with a bat.

You can dodge a bat.

If you're hit with a bat, you're much more likely to survive than if you're hit with a 9mm.

And you're only good for a laugh, or to occasionally poke with a stick.

You can outrun someone with a bat.

You can dodge a bat.

If you're hit with a bat, you're much more likely to survive than if you're hit with a 9mm.
Maybe.

Again, maybe.

Not if they hit you in the grape several times.

But, seeing how I have a nine, I bet I can out shoot their baseball bat.

Most of those murders occur in places with draconian gun control laws and a lot of black people.
Those are all murders in the US. Are you saying you don't consider murder to be anything to be concerned about in this country because you might not like those being killed? They had it coming? Damn. You crazy trump supporters are worse than I thought.

Those are all murders in the US. Are you saying you don't consider murder to be anything to be concerned about in this country because you might not like those being killed? They had it coming? Damn. You crazy trump supporters are worse than I thought.
Could you try any harder to lie about what I actually said?...lol

Forum List

Back