National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card

JerryAL

Rookie
Oct 13, 2012
Thoughts and opinions...

Is it time for a National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card: National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card

"To achieve this uniformity in American gun laws we would like to propose the idea of a National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) card system that would apply to EVERY American citizen from birth."

Thoughts and opinions...

Is it time for a National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card: National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card

"To achieve this uniformity in American gun laws we would like to propose the idea of a National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) card system that would apply to EVERY American citizen from birth."
Who receives a gun at birth?

If you read the entire source article above it explains the reasoning by comparing it to the issuing of Social Security cards which are commonly applied for by parents at birth.

This way, they'll know exactly who needs to be taken out first and without warning.

Thoughts and opinions...

Sorry, WHY is it time for this? What would it accomplish?

Thoughts and opinions...

Who receives a gun at birth?

If you read the entire source article above it explains the reasoning by comparing it to the issuing of Social Security cards which are commonly applied for by parents at birth.

Yeah, if I wanted to read the article, I'd have looked it up for myself. I'm on a message board because I want to converse with other people, so fricking CONVERSE and tell us what point you want to make and get opinions on.

Thoughts and opinions...

I'm more in favor of branding the foreheads of those who don't want to exercise their god given right to protect themselves.

Thoughts and opinions...

How about "No"?

I don't want to live like they do in Illinois.

This way, they'll know exactly who needs to be taken out first and without warning.

Ugh... Please take literally 1 minute to actually read the source article.

The point of EVERYONE being assigned a FOID card is so that everyone would be considered a gun owner, even if they weren't.

In other words, it eliminates the gun owners registry excuse because everyone is included in it regardless if they are a gun owner or not.

Last edited:
Thoughts and opinions...

Such a program would be monumentally expensive with no tangible results

Ugh... Please take literally 1 minute to actually read the source article.

The point of EVERYONE being assigned a FOID card is so that everyone would be considered a gun owner, even if they weren't. In other words, it eliminates the gun owners registry excuse because everyone is included in it regardless if they are a gun owner or not.
I have a better idea.

Lets not register anyone. Much cheaper and it isn't any of the Governments business who owns a weapon.

Make it a Federal license to buy and possess firearms, renewed every three years, for $30.00 – just like an FFL 03.

No more 4473 to complete, no waiting periods, no limits on the number of guns purchased during a particular period of time.

License holders may purchase new guns online and have them delivered to their front door – no transfer by an FFL 01 needed.

And the license would also serve as a concealed carry permit valid in all 50 states and DC.

Make it a Federal license to buy and possess firearms, renewed every three years, for $30.00 – just like an FFL 03.

No more 4473 to complete, no waiting periods, no limits on the number of guns purchased during a particular period of time.

License holders may purchase new guns online and have them delivered to their front door – no transfer by an FFL 01 needed.

And the license would also serve as a concealed carry permit valid in all 50 states and DC.
And allow us to purchase or build SBRs and machine guns legally, without restriction?

Such a program would be monumentally expensive with no tangible results
Who cares if it works. If it gets us full repeal of all other gun laws and makes the leftist gun grabbers shut the fuck up, do it and give me my M249.

M249? What ya', some sorta pussy? I want one of these.

rocket-launcher-systems.jpg

Forum List

Back