National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card

I would agree to this if we repeal all federal gun laws and make this law supersede all State gun laws.

:dunno:

Give and take.

Yup! - I would like to see a Federal "shall issue" (FOID) Card that supersedes all State & Local gun laws. One that allows me to CCW anywhere in the USA. I would even let them ban magazines "bullet buttons" with 15 round limit for that.

This way, they'll know exactly who needs to be taken out first and without warning.
W9jXXjY.gif

==================================================================

I'd say you've watched Patrick Swayze's "Red Dawn" once too often...
tongue_smile.gif

Dang... it's a by-God-and-Andy-Jackson daggummed Kommie Kornspiracy, I tellz ya !!!

Last edited:
Thoughts and opinions...

Is it time for a National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card: National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card

"To achieve this uniformity in American gun laws we would like to propose the idea of a National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) card system that would apply to EVERY American citizen from birth."
Who receives a gun at birth?

SSN cards at birth. Who gets a job at birth?

Why We Assign Social Security Numbers at Birth: https://money.usnews.com/money/blog...hy-we-assign-social-security-numbers-at-birth

"...to claim your child as a dependent on your income tax return, open a bank account or buy savings bonds in their name, obtain medical coverage, or apply for government services for your child."

Thoughts and opinions...

Is it time for a National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card: National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) Card

"To achieve this uniformity in American gun laws we would like to propose the idea of a National Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) card system that would apply to EVERY American citizen from birth."
We should give them a drivers and wedding license too

Such a program would be monumentally expensive with no tangible results

I would argue that a national FOID card would be much more cost effective and efficient than the current background check system.

In addition, it would offer a way for private sellers on websites such as Armslist to also easily verify the legal eligibility of a potential buyer.

Thoughts and opinions...

Criminals are going to obey? lol :itsok:

Make it a Federal license to buy and possess firearms, renewed every three years, for $30.00 – just like an FFL 03.

No more 4473 to complete, no waiting periods, no limits on the number of guns purchased during a particular period of time.

License holders may purchase new guns online and have them delivered to their front door – no transfer by an FFL 01 needed.

And the license would also serve as a concealed carry permit valid in all 50 states and DC.
Sorry, but I don't pay for licenses to exercise My rights.

This way, they'll know exactly who needs to be taken out first and without warning.
W9jXXjY.gif

==================================================================

I'd say you've watched Patrick Swayze's "Red Dawn" once too often...
tongue_smile.gif

Dang... it's a by-God-and-Andy-Jackson daggummed Kommie Kornspiracy, I tellz ya !!!

Come talk to Me when you get off your knees.

Ugh... Please take literally 1 minute to actually read the source article.

The point of EVERYONE being assigned a FOID card is so that everyone would be considered a gun owner, even if they weren't.

In other words, it eliminates the gun owners registry excuse because everyone is included in it regardless if they are a gun owner or not.

What's the point of classifying people into a class they may or may not fit? Doesn't that make the entire classification meaningless?

Such a program would be monumentally expensive with no tangible results
Who cares if it works. If it gets us full repeal of all other gun laws and makes the leftist gun grabbers shut the fuck up, do it and give me my M249.

M249? What ya', some sorta pussy? I want one of these.

rocket-launcher-systems.jpg

Whelp, you're in luck. The 2A sez you can have one. Hell, you can have as many as you can buy.

Ugh... Please take literally 1 minute to actually read the source article.

The point of EVERYONE being assigned a FOID card is so that everyone would be considered a gun owner, even if they weren't.

In other words, it eliminates the gun owners registry excuse because everyone is included in it regardless if they are a gun owner or not.

What's the point of classifying people into a class they may or may not fit? Doesn't that make the entire classification meaningless?
Yes, which is why one would apply for a license once he’s an adult.

Forum List

Back