National Guard to activate cybersecurity teams in 14 states ahead of midterm elections

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
I thought it was impossible to rig elections and have coordinated voter fraud?

The National Guard will be activating cybersecurity teams in 14 states ahead of the midterm elections on Tuesday to counter any potential interferences, Politico and StateScoop reported on Friday.....................................................................................................................................................

Let's see, Biden is such a genius that you trust weekend warriors to deal with cyber security just because the Brandon administration said it.
The weekend warriors are activated by the states to monitor elections and were used during the primaries. Biden and the DOD didn't activate these members of the guard and yes I trust the guard more than I can or know you.

There is no cyber stuff involved. That's just political rhetoric to make Americans feel good about the presence of the U.S. military in the voting booth. There would be rioting in the streets if Nixon tried it but it's O.K. when the drooling fool in the W.H. is a democrat.

I thought it was impossible to rig elections and have coordinated voter fraud?

Odd. Just a few years ago, democrats were calling people who questioned the security of our elections "irresponsible" and whiners who were maybe not up to the task of being in office!

Wonder why they don't have any cyber teams in the state of California?

There is no cyber stuff involved. That's just political rhetoric to make Americans feel good about the presence of the U.S. military in the voting booth. There would be rioting in the streets if Nixon tried it but it's O.K. when the drooling fool in the W.H. is a democrat.
Nixon allowed the NG to kill unarmed protestors, so Nixon is not a very good example.

Odd. Just a few years ago, democrats were calling people who questioned the security of our elections "irresponsible" and whiners who were maybe not up to the task of being in office!

Wonder why they don't have any cyber teams in the state of California?

Ask Newsom.

There would be rioting in the streets if Nixon tried it but it's O.K. when the drooling fool in the W.H. is a democrat.

If Trump had cyber teams from the Nat. Guard policing elections, it would be grounds for a congressional investigation and accusations of tyranny! I mean, democrats can't even produce ID to vote! It's voter suppression I tell ya!

National Guard officials will work and receive security updates from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA),

^^^^^ In other words, the Dept. of Homeland Security will be deciding our elections in Co. Ill. NY. Washington, Con, Del, Pa, etc. Coincidentally, just in the states that are too close to call right now. The states in which the Dems are in trouble. Huh...

The tip off was the 14 and not all states. Just like not all election sites shut down at 3am. on the last election night to do their thing, just enough of them to skew the election...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back