National Review Just Came Out Swinging Against Trump

I've seen a lot of cowardice on this forum. And now we see someone who is too afraid to answer a simple question based on some hard facts.

Rabbi whined about John Kasich voting for the "AWB", implying this made Kasich a RINO.

So I pointed out that not only did Ronald Reagan endorse the AWB, he also enacted the full auto weapons ban which is still in force today.

I also pointed out Reagan endorsed the Brady Bill, which Kasich voted against.

And so one must ask Rabbi, "IS REAGAN A RINO?"

A question Rabbi is desperately avoiding answering out of sheer cowardice.

A yellow streak a mile wide.

Firearm Owners Protection Act. 1986. Banned full auto weapons.

Reagan.
Wrong.
To quote an authority on the topic:
He banned the ownership of any new fully automatic weapons after the law was enacted. Existing weapons were grandfathered
That is not a ban on fully automatic weapons.
That's just like saying the Assault Weapons Ban is not a ban on assault weapons. You've gone full retard now.

I honestly tried to help you not fall into your own trap, Rabbi. But you stubbornly went ahead anyway.

Oh, well.

Is Reagan a RINO? Answer the question.
It was not a ban on assault weapons, dumbshit.

You're the one who has been calling it an "AWB". Do you know what AWB stands for, idiot?

Assault Weapons Ban.

It forbade the manuacture of certain guns and guns with certain features, as well as certain magazines. I realize details are not your strong point but there it is.
And Reagan's full auto weapons ban forbade the manufacture of certain guns and guns with certain features.

I realize you are desperate, but there it is.

Full auto weapons ban.

Assault Weapons Ban (AWB).

Brady Bill.

Reagan.

Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer. The. Question.

Coward.
Yes and the Affordabke Care Act brought affordable care to everyone. And No Child Left Behind left no child behind.
Are you actually this stupid in real life or do you pretend to do it on the internet?
I answered the question but you're too stupid to understand that as well.
No more red herrings.

Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer the question.

Coward.

I've seen a lot of cowardice on this forum. And now we see someone who is too afraid to answer a simple question based on some hard facts.

Rabbi whined about John Kasich voting for the "AWB", implying this made Kasich a RINO.

So I pointed out that not only did Ronald Reagan endorse the AWB, he also enacted the full auto weapons ban which is still in force today.

I've seen a fair amount of stupidity here but G5000, a reference to his weight no doubt, takes the cake. He cannot distinguish a ban from a restriction. He cannot distingquish valid policies 35 years ago from policies today. And he cannot distinguish a RINO from a true conservative.

Wrong.
He banned the ownership of any new fully automatic weapons after the law was enacted. Existing weapons were grandfathered
That's just like saying the Assault Weapons Ban is not a ban on assault weapons. You've gone full retard now.

I honestly tried to help you not fall into your own trap, Rabbi. But you stubbornly went ahead anyway.

Oh, well.

You're the one who has been calling it an "AWB". Do you know what AWB stands for, idiot?

Assault Weapons Ban.

It forbade the manuacture of certain guns and guns with certain features, as well as certain magazines. I realize details are not your strong point but there it is.
And Reagan's full auto weapons ban forbade the manufacture of certain guns and guns with certain features.

Full auto weapons ban.

Brady Bill.

Reagan.

Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer. The. Question.

Coward.
Yes and the Affordabke Care Act brought affordable care to everyone. And No Child Left Behind left no child behind.
Are you actually this stupid in real life or do you pretend to do it on the internet?
I answered the question but you're too stupid to understand that as well.
No more red herrings.

Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer the question.

Coward.
Already answered. Badgering me only makes you look even more stupid.
Did Reagan ban full autos?

I've seen a fair amount of stupidity here but G5000, a reference to his weight no doubt, takes the cake. He cannot distinguish a ban from a restriction. He cannot distingquish valid policies 35 years ago from policies today. And he cannot distinguish a RINO from a true conservative.
Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer the question.

Coward.

Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer the question.

Coward.
axqxt7w7p59wapp41kcw.png

He can't do it. He's too chickenshit.

Amazing.

YOU brought up the AWB, retard!!!

Is Reagan a RINO? He supported the AWB, which YOU brought up.

Answer the question, coward.

Progs think that the president who dismantled the USSR is a RINO

It appears Rabbi thinks Reagan is a RINO, but he can't bring himself to say it.

If he did not think Reagan was a RINO, he would have said so a LONG time ago in this topic.

YOU brought up the AWB, retard!!!

Is Reagan a RINO? He supported the AWB, which YOU brought up.

Answer the question, coward.
I dont give a shit about Reagan, who is not running for president, in case you missed it.
Kasich is running and he voted for the AWB. Do you think someone supporting hte AWB today is considered a conservative?

Reagan.
Wrong.

Oh, well.

Assault Weapons Ban.

Full auto weapons ban.

Brady Bill.

Reagan.

Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer. The. Question.

Coward.

Reagan didn't mind selling arms to the Iranians to fund his dirty little war in Central America though, did he? The gipper had one of the most corrupt administrations in American history, but the Reagan worship machine ignores it.

Reagan.
Wrong.

Oh, well.

Assault Weapons Ban.

Full auto weapons ban.

Brady Bill.

Reagan.

Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer. The. Question.

Coward.

Reagan didn't mind selling arms to the Iranians to fund his dirty little war in Central America though, did he? The gipper had one of the most corrupt administrations in American history, but the Reagan worship machine ignores it.
Reagan was a TERRIBLE President. Like you said, it wasn't just him, either..

If he did not think Reagan was a RINO, he would have said so a LONG time ago in this topic.

And this makes a difference in your life because...?
Because he's an asshole with not much going on upstairs. He deflects from Kasich's failed record of being a RINO to focus on debates from 35 years ago.

Rabbi is what is wrong with the Gnu Right. They have a ridiculously long list of litmus tests that not even the gold standard of conservatism, Ronald Reagan, could pass all of them. And so the entire litmus test system is useless.

This is how an actual RINO like Donald Trump was able to pass himself off as a Republican. He doesn't pass ANY conservative litmus test.

Trump is very pro-choice. So pro-choice he would not ban partial birth abortions. This is bedrock liberal stuff.

He wants single payer healthcare. Socialized medicine. More bedrock liberal credentials.

He wants to increase taxes. Another liberal foundation.

He's also a long time friend of the Clintons! How does this not act like a bucket of cold water on those people down on their knees to him? It's simply unbelievable!

There is only one right wing cause Trump is all about. And it is the worst possible one. And even that one thing has Democratic roots. It's the one brought over to our party by the racist Democrats who were attracted to the GOP by the Republican Southern Strategy: Racial, religious, and ethnically based discrimination.

Shitbirds like Trump succeed at the expense of real conservative Reagan Republicans like John Kasich. This is the GOP at its most self-destructive.

Last edited:

And this makes a difference in your life because...?
Because he's an asshole with not much going on upstairs. He deflects from Kasich's failed record of being a RINO to focus on debates from 35 years ago.
YOU brought up the AWB.

Do you have Alzheimer's?

I merely pointed out Kasich was in line with Reagan, and that Reagan supported several gun control measures, and even enacted one, just to flesh out Reagan to see if you thought he was RINO, too, or were you going to freeze up.

You froze up.

Last edited:
gold standard of conservatism, Ronald Reagan
Your opinion is just that. An opinion. If he is your "gold standard", your establishment leanings now make sense.
This is why everyone calls you a lefty..

gold standard of conservatism, Ronald Reagan
Your opinion is just that. An opinion. If he is your "gold standard", your establishment leanings now make sense.
This is why everyone calls you a lefty..
This topic is priceless. The tards are calling Reagan a RINO.

I knew it! I've known they would feel that way about Reagan for a long time.

:lol:

Since that is the case, I wish you tards would quit the pretense of idolizing Reagan. You have been worshipping a man you know NOTHING about.

You have hijacked conservatism and utterly destroyed it. Trump's success is proof.

If conservatism was alive and well, Trump would not have even attempted to run as a Republican.

Forum List

Back