National Review Just Came Out Swinging Against Trump

I did not tell you that.

Reagan enacted a ban on full auto weapons.

Clinton enacted a ban on assault weapons, which Reagan endorsed.

Is Reagan a RINO?

I did not tell you that.

Reagan enacted a ban on full auto weapons.

Clinton enacted a ban on assault weapons, which Reagan endorsed.

Is Reagan a RINO?
Has someone hacked your account here? Did you not write:
He banned the ownership of any new fully automatic weapons after the law was enacted. Existing weapons were grandfathered

Do you understand those statements are contradictory?
No, they are not contradictory in any way. Sorry, idiot.
Sorry that English is not your first language. Try again. "Ban" means to prohibit. Did Reagan prohibit full auto weapons?
Reagan enacted a full auto weapons ban. I provided the link. Why is this not penetrating into your skull?

Seriously. This is getting beyond weird, Rabbi.

Was Reagan a RINO? He enacted a full auto weapons ban and endorsed the assault weapons ban.
He did not enact a ban. You said so yourself.
Please quote where I said Reagan did not enact a full auto weapons ban, retard.

Firearm Owners Protection Act. 1986. Banned full auto weapons.

Reagan.

Reagan enacted a full auto weapons ban.

Clinton enacted an assault weapons ban. Reagan endorsed the AWB.

Reagan endorsed the Brady Bill, too.

Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer the question, Rabbi.

Coward.

You're in a corner, Rabbi, and no amount of dancing is going to get you out of it until you answer the question.

Is Reagan a RINO?

You have to answer the question or run away.

Once again, Reagan banned full auto weapons in 1986.

Clinton banned assault weapons in 1994, which Reagan endorsed.

Both laws grandfathered existing weapons. This does not mean someone who says "Clinton banned assault weapons" is contradicting themselves. Nor does it means someone who says "Reagan banned full auto weapons" is contradicting themselves.

Rabbi is dancing like crazy to avoid answering the question I have asked him several times. "Is Reagan a RINO?"

He is avoiding it at the expense of making himself look like a retard.
I'd be interested in CrusaderFrank 's view on the Gipper given these facts :eusa_think:

As to the OP- t3h Donald is a sheep in wolf's clothing ;)

Fully automatic weapons ban.

Assault weapons ban.

Brady Bill.

Reagan.

RINO?

Answer the question, Rabbi.

Both laws grandfathered existing weapons. This does not mean someone who says "Clinton banned assault weapons" is contradicting themselves. Nor does it means someone who says "Reagan banned full auto weapons" is contradicting themselves.

Rabbi is dancing like crazy to avoid answering the question I have asked him several times. "Is Reagan a RINO?"

I'd be interested in CrusaderFrank 's view on the Gipper given these facts :eusa_think:

He's a donkey in elephant's clothing.

Reagan.
Wrong.
To quote an authority on the topic:
He banned the ownership of any new fully automatic weapons after the law was enacted. Existing weapons were grandfathered
That is not a ban on fully automatic weapons.

Were he alive today to witness the ongoing "Fundamental transformation" of the USA under the leadership of a POTUS who has no idea how old we are or even how many states are in the USA I think the Gipper would tell us it's torches and pitchforks time

Reagan.
Wrong.
That's just like saying the Assault Weapons Ban is not a ban on assault weapons. You've gone full retard now.

I honestly tried to help you not fall into your own trap, Rabbi. But you stubbornly went ahead anyway.

Oh, well.

Is Reagan a RINO? Answer the question.

By Rabbi's criteria, the Assault Weapons Ban (which he calls the "AWB") it not a ban on assault weapons, since it banned the ownership of any new assault weapons after the law was enacted and existing weapons were grandfathered.

I tried and tried and tried to get Rabbi to avoid this criteria. You guys saw me. But he insisted.

So why is he whining about John Kasich voting for it?

Hmmmm...

Reagan.
Wrong.
That's just like saying the Assault Weapons Ban is not a ban on assault weapons. You've gone full retard now.

I honestly tried to help you not fall into your own trap, Rabbi. But you stubbornly went ahead anyway.

Oh, well.

It was not a ban on assault weapons, dumbshit. It forbade the manuacture of certain guns and guns with certain features, as well as certain magazines. I realize details are not your strong point but there it is.

Were he alive today to witness the ongoing "Fundamental transformation" of the USA under the leadership of a POTUS who has no idea how old we are or even how many states are in the USA I think the Gipper would tell us it's torches and pitchforks time
you didn't answer the question- Would ronnie be a RINO given the quoted FACTS about his legislative record?

you didn't answer the question- Would ronnie be a RINO given the quoted FACTS about his legislative record?

Clearly

Reagan.
Wrong.

Oh, well.

It was not a ban on assault weapons, dumbshit.

You're the one who has been calling it an "AWB". Do you know what AWB stands for, idiot?

Assault Weapons Ban.

It forbade the manuacture of certain guns and guns with certain features, as well as certain magazines. I realize details are not your strong point but there it is.
And Reagan's full auto weapons ban forbade the manufacture of certain guns and guns with certain features.

I realize you are desperate, but there it is.

Full auto weapons ban.

Assault Weapons Ban (AWB).

Brady Bill.

Reagan.

Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer. The. Question.

Coward.

Reagan.
Wrong.

Oh, well.

It was not a ban on assault weapons, dumbshit.

You're the one who has been calling it an "AWB". Do you know what AWB stands for, idiot?

Assault Weapons Ban.

It forbade the manuacture of certain guns and guns with certain features, as well as certain magazines. I realize details are not your strong point but there it is.
And Reagan's full auto weapons ban forbade the manufacture of certain guns and guns with certain features.

I realize you are desperate, but there it is.

Full auto weapons ban.

Assault Weapons Ban (AWB).

Brady Bill.

Reagan.

Is Reagan a RINO?

Answer. The. Question.

Coward.
Yes and the Affordabke Care Act brought affordable care to everyone. And No Child Left Behind left no child behind.
Are you actually this stupid in real life or do you pretend to do it on the internet?
I answered the question but you're too stupid to understand that as well.

Forum List

Back