National security conncerns threaten undersea data link backed by google, facebook

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WSJ News Exclusive | National-Security Concerns Threaten Undersea Data Link Backed by Google, Facebook
U.S. officials are seeking to block an undersea cable backed by Google, Facebook Inc. and a Chinese partner, in a national-security review that could rewrite the rules of internet connectivity between the U.S. and China, according to people involved in the discussions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

and how manny leftist idiots do you think even knew this existed. They are so far up your arse half you dumb fk sheep haven't a clue how manny decades these pos losers have been FOLLOWING you and saving every word you typed!! Sheep love this shit because authoritarian mental case assholes get off on control, dicating beingn hypocrites etc.......

WSJ News Exclusive | National-Security Concerns Threaten Undersea Data Link Backed by Google, Facebook
U.S. officials are seeking to block an undersea cable backed by Google, Facebook Inc. and a Chinese partner, in a national-security review that could rewrite the rules of internet connectivity between the U.S. and China, according to people involved in the discussions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

and how manny leftist idiots do you think even knew this existed. They are so far up your arse half you dumb fk sheep haven't a clue how manny decades these pos losers have been FOLLOWING you and saving every word you typed!! Sheep love this shit because authoritarian mental case assholes get off on control, dicating beingn hypocrites etc.......
9 percent us a social media. Big deal. Try to find me dead ends. I found one guy who has a complete background that he made up. The only reason I found him was he screwed up just a little. I noticed that he has corrected that little oversight.

Forum List

Back