National security?

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
What would be more conducive to improving our national security? Monitoring people’s cell phone calls....or sealing our boarders? It seems to me knowing who is actually coming into the country would be a far better for our national security ...just saying :eusa_eh:

What would be more conducive to improving our national security? Monitoring people’s cell phone calls....or sealing our boarders? It seems to me knowing who is actually coming into the country would be a far better for our national security ...just saying :eusa_eh:

absolutely. if people can come in and out of this country so freely, as well as drugs, what else can be coming in undetected? and when terrorists see how easily stuff flows across our borders it becomes an open invitation to them

However, how many of America's terrorists (9/11, Boston, etc) entered the US in an illegal fashion?

We should probably reference the historical precedents first, right?

How exactly would you go about sealing approximatly 20,000 miles of border and coastline?

You will never seal our borders. It is physically impossible.

Sorry.

However, how many of America's terrorists (9/11, Boston, etc) entered the US in an illegal fashion?

We should probably reference the historical precedents first, right?

Exactly. They all entered our country legally.

"Sealing our borders". Spying on Americans. A DHS camera on every corner. National identify papers. Either way, you are asking for a police state.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I have to agree. I am not in favor of a police state. That plays straight into the hands of terrorists.

1005123_10151394358065927_588770027_n.jpg

you want to seal the border? do away with the anchor baby amendment. no path to citizenship for illegals. cut out entitlements. borders sealed without a single fence.

you want to seal the border? do away with the anchor baby amendment. no path to citizenship for illegals. cut out entitlements. borders sealed without a single fence.

Or go after the businesses that hire them....

The vast majority of illegals do not come to this country for either the "anchor baby" or entitlements. They come because they can make more money here for their family than they can where they came from. You solution solves nothing.

You will never seal our borders. It is physically impossible.

Sorry.

That is the reason they love it so much. It's unreal

The vast majority of illegals do not come to this country for either the "anchor baby" or entitlements. They come because they can make more money here for their family than they can where they came from. You solution solves nothing.

it also costs them more to live here. no benefits for minimum wage jobs, no free housing. they learn soon enough they can make more on uncle sam

Or go after the businesses that hire them....

Bad idea.

If a farmer needs 50 people to harvest his crops, and only 3 Americans show up, he needs 47 more workers, but if government only allows 15 here legally, he has no choice but to hire illegals to bring the crops in.

Every prosperous nation has a large immigrant labor force. It's very simple market principles.

Our quota system is completely whacked. We are not meeting the labor demand with the right labor supply.

And immigrants are disproportionately represented in entrepreneurship in America.

We NEED immigrants.

Forum List

Back