Nationalism is a disease to mankind and they can not argue only ignore the truth

Many gun deaths each year are completely accidental. We must, therefore, seek to protect people from accidental gun deaths by confiscating all guns.

Most deaths involving automobiles are completely accidental. We will not, however, confiscate all personal automobiles in this country just as we will NOT confiscate all guns. Not gonna happen, troll. Ever.

Car confiscation is looming, conservatard, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_driverless_car

Google's executives are already lobbying for the legalization of driverless cars, and they're winning. They've already announced intentions to abolish personal vehicles and have all automobiles function on a taxi-like system of calling one in when needed, and not retaining one on hand at all times. Communism is literally right around the corner, and our secular savior President Obama will be the one to lead us into this glorious era of triumph for humynkynd.

My comment on keeping my guns stands, and simply don't care what you think.

Just as President Obama and friends (myself included) won't care what you think about "hurr durr muh gunz" when he signs the Executive Order mandating the immediate confiscation and destruction of all weapons by military and civilian forces.

We'll take your guns, conservatard, no matter what. We'll take your knives, your hammers, and every other assault weapon you have. America will know peace in our time.

No you will not. Take the guns that is.............

Your little liberal utopia is a bunch of BS.

Tell it to the North Koreans. They lived in a violent, war-torn country until Communism arrived and saved them from weapons. The vicious thugs running the South Korean government even called in American gun nuts to help terrorize the peaceful North Koreans and their Chinese allies, but they ultimately failed to stomp out the anti-gun movement. Today, North Korea has the LOWEST violent crime rate in the world, and has had ZERO mass shootings by North Korean citizens to date.

Once we follow North Korea's example and confiscate all weapons, America will be a much better place. Our lybyryl utopia will be realized, and every sane American will celebrate it.

Manpigs like you will go cry in a corner, I guess.

Just as President Obama and friends (myself included) won't care what you think about "hurr durr muh gunz" when he signs the Executive Order mandating the immediate confiscation and destruction of all weapons by military and civilian forces.

We'll take your guns, conservatard, no matter what. We'll take your knives, your hammers, and every other assault weapon you have. America will know peace in our time.

Tell it to the North Koreans. They lived in a violent, war-torn country until Communism arrived and saved them from weapons. The vicious thugs running the South Korean government even called in American gun nuts to help terrorize the peaceful North Koreans and their Chinese allies, but they ultimately failed to stomp out the anti-gun movement. Today, North Korea has the LOWEST violent crime rate in the world, and has had ZERO mass shootings by North Korean citizens to date.

Once we follow North Korea's example and confiscate all weapons, America will be a much better place. Our lybyryl utopia will be realized, and every sane American will celebrate it.

When you use North Korea as the model for society, then it's over.

You are a lunatic. Case closed. Perhaps the cage should be closed where you are kept.

:D

We identify as a nation because that's what makes us Americans.

Isn't it ironic that we as Americans are held together by a 226 year old piece of paper and a 200 year old swatch of cloth?

Our greatest association with humanity in fact lies with our nationality.

so what...nationalism can be just as dangerous as a dirty bomb.

A one world govt does not end well. Good grief. Are some of y'all really this stupid?

To support this statement "A one world govt does not end well"? My conjectures have evolved from studying history for fifty yrs.(mostly informaly, after a few basic courses in college). Your statement is no more that a belief, based on what?

Based on historical fact. The closest there has ever been to a one world government that worked was under the Mongols. Care to tell us how, and why it failed? I'll take your 50 years and raise you ten.

culture...

Isn't it ironic that we as Americans are held together by a 226 year old piece of paper and a 200 year old swatch of cloth?

So what?

This what. :slap:

So what?

This what. :slap:

exactly and this type of thinking got us into Iraq and formed the Patriot act.
you are part of the problem

^^^^That is one stupid statement. :cuckoo:

If you like North Korea so much then maybe you should go and move there. You won't be missed.

Last edited:
Just like how crack addicts who refuse to give up their drugs must be wrested from the mental slavery to their addiction, so too must gun nuts be broken of their firearm worship. You and every other rightwinger needs an intervention from the government to help you achieve victory over your addiction and accompanying paranoia, xenophobia, and bigotry.

Trying way too hard on this little troll act. Go put on a new sock.

Many gun deaths each year are completely accidental. We must, therefore, seek to protect people from accidental gun deaths by confiscating all guns.

Most deaths involving automobiles are completely accidental. We will not, however, confiscate all personal automobiles in this country just as we will NOT confiscate all guns. Not gonna happen, troll. Ever.

Car confiscation is looming, conservatard, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I haven't read posts this lame in their attempt at humor since that moonglow character was here.

Just like how crack addicts who refuse to give up their drugs must be wrested from the mental slavery to their addiction, so too must gun nuts be broken of their firearm worship. You and every other rightwinger needs an intervention from the government to help you achieve victory over your addiction and accompanying paranoia, xenophobia, and bigotry.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you abuse the privilege. :cuckoo:

There's lots of special people on these forums on all sides, we are all one big mental hospital. and those who think they are normal are the worst and don't even know it.

Forum List

Back