Nationalism is a disease to mankind and they can not argue only ignore the truth

This thread is exactly why we need to keep our guns.

A one world Gov't can kiss my ass................

I'm not gonna be ruled by someone on the other side of the world, the same as they aren't gonna be ruled by me our this nation. We can't even agree in this country, let alone in the rest of the world, and I'm sure as hell am not gonna be ruled by a bunch of heathens in the Middle East.

I'm not gonna be ruled by someone on the other side of the world, the same as they aren't gonna be ruled by me our this nation. We can't even agree in this country, let alone in the rest of the world, and I'm sure as hell am not gonna be ruled by a bunch of heathens in the Middle East.
Most people can not even agree with themselves, let alone their family members, but that is not the point. You can also say Obama can kiss your ass, but it is not reality - they are screwing us over, the IMPORTANT THING IS that we are ruled by people who are not career politicians, kings, tyrants - see this section: Untitled

Most people can not even agree with themselves, let alone their family members, but that is not the point. You can also say Obama can kiss your ass, but it is not reality - they are screwing us over, the IMPORTANT THING IS that we are ruled by people who are not career politicians, kings, tyrants - see this section: Untitled

I understand the problems we face here and around the globe. I post about it all the time.

But a one world Gov't was what I read in the op. And to that my first response stands.

Nationalism can only exist when people are convinced that they are better than others, like racism

I wish to focus upon this statement because it's likely to be overlooked by posters who aren't quite fully aware as to how completely true it is.

Nationalism is not pride in one's country or people. It is not self-respect. It is not the desire to see one's culture continued on to future generations. Nationalism is hate. Nationalism is racism, sexism, and other forms of discrimination all rolled into one.

Nationalism needs to be abolished, along with nations. A single worldwide government would be so much more efficient.

More slogan-spouting drool from a statist bootlick. More threats from a Jacobinian thug, the irony flying right over its head.

Try it, brown shirt, and we'll abolish you.

Patriots, lock and load.
I praise the militia men who stood up for an old rancher in Nevada recently in one of my speeches, but all this gun totting is kind of pathetic considering that tens of millions of American families have been evacuated from their homes, creating ghost towns, losing their homes to the banks that were bailed out by the government, and then those banks even used some of that tax payer money to give out bonuses to their CEO's, while gun totters did practically NOTHING to help their fellow country men - they sold their gun collection and went to live with their parents in most cases. we have to be wiser, more understanding, more loving of our neighbor, not just hide behind the bible if we want to be united and strong against our real enemy

Last edited:
Nationalism can only exist when people are convinced that they are better than others, like racism

I wish to focus upon this statement because it's likely to be overlooked by posters who aren't quite fully aware as to how completely true it is.

Nationalism is not pride in one's country or people. It is not self-respect. It is not the desire to see one's culture continued on to future generations. Nationalism is hate. Nationalism is racism, sexism, and other forms of discrimination all rolled into one.

Nationalism needs to be abolished, along with nations. A single worldwide government would be so much more efficient.

That is the most idiotic post ever to appear on this forum. Your ignorance is amazing. Your naivete is even more amazing.

Who would rule this world wide government? Whose laws would control it? Would it tolerate different religions or would it abolish all religion?

Damn, you liberals have to be the most stupid creatures on earth.

That is the most idiotic post ever to appear on this forum. Your ignorance is amazing. Your naivete is even more amazing.

"WAAAAAHHHH Y U THINK DIFFRENT FRUM ME" is not an argument. Try again, conservatard.

Who would rule this world wide government?

President Obama.

Whose laws would control it?

President Obama's completely lawful executive orders.

Would it tolerate different religions or would it abolish all religion?

Ideally, abolish all of it, but if a new movement venerating our legal lord and secular savior President Obama were to start up, I suppose that should be allowed.

Damn, you liberals have to be the most stupid creatures on earth.

Our genius is simply before our time. History will vindicate us.

More slogan-spouting drool from a statist bootlick. More threats from a Jacobinian thug, the irony flying right over its head.

Try it, brown shirt, and we'll abolish you.

Patriots, lock and load.

The tendency of every rightwinger ever to threaten to shoot anyone who disagrees with them is perhaps the most compelling argument in favor of the full and complete repeal of the Second Amendment.

Do so, and you'll have a second revolution.........

We aren't gonna give up our guns.......period.

Just like how crack addicts who refuse to give up their drugs must be wrested from the mental slavery to their addiction, so too must gun nuts be broken of their firearm worship. You and every other rightwinger needs an intervention from the government to help you achieve victory over your addiction and accompanying paranoia, xenophobia, and bigotry.

Just like how crack addicts who refuse to give up their drugs must be wrested from the mental slavery to their addiction, so too must gun nuts be broken of their firearm worship. You and every other rightwinger needs an intervention from the government to help you achieve victory over your addiction and accompanying paranoia, xenophobia, and bigotry.

That sounds a lot like "WAAAAAHHHH Y U THINK DIFFRENT FRUM ME." :eusa_whistle:

While I appreciate your concern for my consistency, the two are wildly different.

For example, the individuals thinking differently from me in this case are hurting themselves and endangering others. Many gun deaths each year are completely accidental. We must, therefore, seek to protect people from accidental gun deaths by confiscating all guns. Just like a smoker would go through withdrawals if their cigarettes were all confiscated, so too will gun nuts suffer a mental breakdown when their guns are taken away. My objective is to ensure that these mentally ill people are taken care of properly, in a way that only the government can. The abolition of weapons is intended to help, not hurt.

The eradication of differing cultures, with differing histories, faiths, liberties, and peoples, will never occur. Nor should it.

For example, the individuals thinking differently from me in this case are hurting themselves and endangering others.

The many, many millions of law-abiding, responsible gun owners in America are exercising their Constitutional rights. Never heard of that? Go Google "US Constitution." Get someone to help you read it if necessary. You'll be amazed and impressed.

Many gun deaths each year are completely accidental. We must, therefore, seek to protect people from accidental gun deaths by confiscating all guns.

Most deaths involving automobiles are completely accidental. We will not, however, confiscate all personal automobiles in this country just as we will NOT confiscate all guns. Not gonna happen, troll. Ever.

I know you're just trolling and don't believe any of the nonsense you post here, but your argument is remarkably weak. If you want people to buy into your little troll act here, you gotta tone it down and be more subtle.

Your staggering ignorance and illiteracy is remarkable...embarrassingly comical. Poor thing

Your staggering ignorance and illiteracy is remarkable...embarrassingly comical. Poor thing
Text me when you have a point to make or something to prove

The tendency of every rightwinger ever to threaten to shoot anyone who disagrees with them is perhaps the most compelling argument in favor of the full and complete repeal of the Second Amendment.

My comment on keeping my guns stands, and simply don't care what you think.

While I appreciate your concern for my consistency, the two are wildly different.

For example, the individuals thinking differently from me in this case are hurting themselves and endangering others. Many gun deaths each year are completely accidental. We must, therefore, seek to protect people from accidental gun deaths by confiscating all guns. Just like a smoker would go through withdrawals if their cigarettes were all confiscated, so too will gun nuts suffer a mental breakdown when their guns are taken away. My objective is to ensure that these mentally ill people are taken care of properly, in a way that only the government can. The abolition of weapons is intended to help, not hurt.

I've been a gun owner all my life. I've never hurt anyone with any of them. Your justice is to punish the innocent for the actions of the guilty. The Constitution stands in your way on this. Until you can amend it, you can't force your ideology on the people which was the design of the constitution in the first place.

Sucks for you doesn't it.......................

I'll send you a box of tissues.

Just as President Obama and friends (myself included) won't care what you think about "hurr durr muh gunz" when he signs the Executive Order mandating the immediate confiscation and destruction of all weapons by military and civilian forces.

We'll take your guns, conservatard, no matter what. We'll take your knives, your hammers, and every other assault weapon you have. America will know peace in our time.

Just as President Obama and friends (myself included) won't care what you think about "hurr durr muh gunz" when he signs the Executive Order mandating the immediate confiscation and destruction of all weapons by military and civilian forces.

We'll take your guns, conservatard, no matter what. We'll take your knives, your hammers, and every other assault weapon you have. America will know peace in our time.

No you will not. Take the guns that is.............

Your little liberal utopia is a bunch of BS.

Forum List

Back