Native American group targets kids; leftists respond with circle jerk "whitey bad" narrative

Left wingers get schooled when the facts come out

AGAIN

Left wingers and their sycophants in the media got really excited when a video of Trump supporting high schoolers circulated the web yesterday

We saw cries of RACISM and a lot of vitriol and self righteous virtue signaling

The fake news media was quick to condemn and rush to judgement. They were also happy to dox high school children

Well, now the truth, the whole truth, has come out!

turns out that the kids were just waiting for their chaperones at the appointed time and place

They were approached by a group of Native Americans that were looking to create a media moment and cause a scene

Now that the whole story is out, it is clear that these kids did NOTHING wrong. they did not target the group of Natives & were not behaving poorly

I will admit that the smug look on the one kid's face looked bad at 1st; but it turn out he was just minding his own business when the Indians came up and started yelling at these children that "white people need to go back to Europe"

This same group of kids was also accosted by a group of black activists that harassed them; even called the one black kid in the group a "n-----"

Here is another video with more context:

Nick Monroe on Twitter

and a screenshot (with links that can be audited) of another student giving the full story

Progs are getting desperate to change the narrative; they desperately want to find a REAL "whitey bad, evil & racist" story

oh, well, better luck next time...
Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg
DxUrUSuX0AE5irt.jpg
The video shows differently MAGA boy

You and your classmates were not being respectful at all

The Indian was pestering them, and actually they were being respectful. They didn't beat his ass.
"The Indian was pestering them, and actually they were being respectful. They didn't beat his ass."

This is what conservative republicans are raising, folks.
EXACTLY. Unlike the left, we raise our kids to not go around attacking people.
So what makes them do it anyway?
What makes them do what?

Dxj1oIsXQAAV4nd.jpg

I don't remember white wingers getting this upset with Laura.
Do you?

David "Camera" Hogg is a foul mouthed whiner.

I heard his language , dropping F bombs in front of women, what the hell is wrong with him?

Further, REASONABLE ideas have been proposed to reduce school shootings. Metal Detectors and body cavity searches are very effective at eliminating mass shootings in federal office buildings and penitentiaries. Why are we valuing the lives of convicted child molesters and bureaucrats more than we do students.
Body cavity searches?

Have you ever had one?

Do you remember it fondly?

Did they use "instruments"?

What kind of "instruments" did they use? Tongs? Suction? Little mirrors? Fingers?

Dxj1oIsXQAAV4nd.jpg

Do you?

I heard his language , dropping F bombs in front of women, what the hell is wrong with him?

Further, REASONABLE ideas have been proposed to reduce school shootings. Metal Detectors and body cavity searches are very effective at eliminating mass shootings in federal office buildings and penitentiaries. Why are we valuing the lives of convicted child molesters and bureaucrats more than we do students.
Body cavity searches?

Have you ever had one?

What kind of "instruments" did they use? Tongs? Suction? Little mirrors? Fingers?

Body cavity searches can prevent mass shootings, why are you against PROVEN methods to stop carnage? Or are you really just interested in just leaving law abiders defenseless.

I'm elderly, 62 years old. If someone come up to be with a knife or a gun, and I'm not armed, I'll still try to disarm him but against a much younger man I might not do so well.

This is why we have legal ownership of firearms in this nation.

Dxj1oIsXQAAV4nd.jpg

Do you?

Body cavity searches?

Have you ever had one?

Body cavity searches can prevent mass shootings, why are you against PROVEN methods to stop carnage? Or are you really just interested in just leaving law abiders defenseless.

I'm elderly, 62 years old. If someone come up to be with a knife or a gun, and I'm not armed, I'll still try to disarm him but against a much younger man I might not do so well.

Looking for a job in school security in your retirement years?

Dxj1oIsXQAAV4nd.jpg

Do you?

Body cavity searches?

Have you ever had one?

Looking for a job in school security in your retirement years?
Good one.

I'm pretty sure that fool doesn't know what "body cavity" search means.

Retired SEAL: Nathan Phillips Not a Vietnam Vet – He Was a Mechanic Who Went AWOL THREE TIMES

He claimed he was a Recon Ranger — there is no such thing as a Marine Recon Ranger, Rangers are in the Army.

Retired US Navy SEAL Don Shipley, who is known for publicly outing people for ‘stolen valor,’ obtained Nathan Phillips’ DD-214 form and exposed the truth.

Nathan Phillips was enlisted under the name Nathaniel Richard Stanard.

“Nathaniel Phillips enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserves on May 20th, 1972 and served until May 5th, 1976,” Don Shipley said as he read the DD-214 form.

“He served under just four years and was discharged at the exalted rank of ‘Private'” Shipley said sarcastically.

Shipley continued, “His entire military education was as a basic electrician in the Marine Corps — while he served in Lincoln, Nebraska, he served as a refer mach.”

Nathan Phillips went AWOL THREE TIMES while he was stationed at El Toro Marine Base in Southern California, according to his DD-214 form.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

AGAIN

Left wingers and their sycophants in the media got really excited when a video of Trump supporting high schoolers circulated the web yesterday

The fake news media was quick to condemn and rush to judgement. They were also happy to dox high school children

turns out that the kids were just waiting for their chaperones at the appointed time and place

They were approached by a group of Native Americans that were looking to create a media moment and cause a scene

Now that the whole story is out, it is clear that these kids did NOTHING wrong. they did not target the group of Natives & were not behaving poorly

I will admit that the smug look on the one kid's face looked bad at 1st; but it turn out he was just minding his own business when the Indians came up and started yelling at these children that "white people need to go back to Europe"

This same group of kids was also accosted by a group of black activists that harassed them; even called the one black kid in the group a "n-----"

Nick Monroe on Twitter

and a screenshot (with links that can be audited) of another student giving the full story

Progs are getting desperate to change the narrative; they desperately want to find a REAL "whitey bad, evil & racist" story

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg
DxUrUSuX0AE5irt.jpg

And wth kids are doing at a rally about abortion ?
They are CATHOLICS, idiot.
They need to be at schools, they are minors shouldn't be in confeontential rallies, but again being from pro trump families explains everything....dumb ass kids.

When the kids were targeted they weren't at their rally. They were simply waiting for their bus. And the dumb asses were the adults who fucking harrassed the shit out of them.
Wearing racist hats and showing up to a prolife rally as minors, who ever organised this shit should be fired.

AGAIN

Nick Monroe on Twitter

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg
DxUrUSuX0AE5irt.jpg
The kids were acting like asholes, but again is expected from morons who were brought by families that voted in a pussy grabber.
Proud American immigrant here if I stood in front of an elderly person like the way the kid did with a smirk face my parents would woop my ass.
You didn't see the entire video, did you? Come on admit it, your ignorant posts proves it already.
If you hadf you wouldn't be posting what you did.......unless you're a partisan hack.
I know what happened before and after....the fact that teenagers are bused to a rally is fucked up, it puts them in harm ways, especially with those racists hats...the parents and school that allowed that... bunch of morons....stupid ass kids too.

Bullshit. If adults can't act civilly they are the ones to be roundly condemned.
How about the adults that sent kids to a rally with the most offensive hats? They are lucky some lunatics didn't harm them.

AGAIN

Nick Monroe on Twitter

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg
DxUrUSuX0AE5irt.jpg

They need to be at schools, they are minors shouldn't be in confeontential rallies, but again being from pro trump families explains everything....dumb ass kids.

When the kids were targeted they weren't at their rally. They were simply waiting for their bus. And the dumb asses were the adults who fucking harrassed the shit out of them.
Wearing racist hats and showing up to a prolife rally as minors, who ever organised this shit should be fired.

Oh blow me that MAGA hats are racist. You are a fucking moron. And as far as minors go at the woman's march some minor bitch was bragging on her two abortions.

The young man remained wonderfully composed considering the son of a bitch aggressive activist was pounding a drum in his face. Adult bullies all the way. You have to deal with the fact that your lying narrative has been blown to smithereens.

AGAIN

Nick Monroe on Twitter

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg
DxUrUSuX0AE5irt.jpg

What's "racist" about returning America to Greatness? If the boys wore hats advocating Keep America Mediocre, would that have made you happy?

A few months ago, children who went on a Gun Grabber Rally were hailed, what's wrong with other children rallying for Life itself? Are you that adverse to the idea of Life?

Forum List

Back