Native American group targets kids; leftists respond with circle jerk "whitey bad" narrative

What I don't understand about the whole Covington student situation is what exactly Liberals expected the preppies to do when confronted by a crazy old man who says he is an indian and a group of crazy Black Israelites hollering at them and calling them every name of ugliness in the book.

The Sandmann stood their silently, what should he have done instead?

Knocking the shit out of the lying drunk comes to mind

The kids weren't really angry with the old doofus, at least not then,

What I don't understand about the whole Covington student situation is what exactly Liberals expected the preppies to do when confronted by a crazy old man who says he is an indian and a group of crazy Black Israelites hollering at them and calling them every name of ugliness in the book.

Some old drunk like him gets in my kid's space they're going to have a problem.

Some old drunk like him gets in my kid's space they're going to have a problem.

If the school chaperone would have shoved the drunken pretend-indian's drum up his keister, it would have been perfectly justified.

Liberals expected them to get on their knees and bow.

Left wingers get schooled when the facts come out

AGAIN

Left wingers and their sycophants in the media got really excited when a video of Trump supporting high schoolers circulated the web yesterday

We saw cries of RACISM and a lot of vitriol and self righteous virtue signaling

The fake news media was quick to condemn and rush to judgement. They were also happy to dox high school children

Well, now the truth, the whole truth, has come out!

turns out that the kids were just waiting for their chaperones at the appointed time and place

They were approached by a group of Native Americans that were looking to create a media moment and cause a scene

Now that the whole story is out, it is clear that these kids did NOTHING wrong. they did not target the group of Natives & were not behaving poorly

I will admit that the smug look on the one kid's face looked bad at 1st; but it turn out he was just minding his own business when the Indians came up and started yelling at these children that "white people need to go back to Europe"

This same group of kids was also accosted by a group of black activists that harassed them; even called the one black kid in the group a "n-----"

Here is another video with more context:

Nick Monroe on Twitter

and a screenshot (with links that can be audited) of another student giving the full story

Progs are getting desperate to change the narrative; they desperately want to find a REAL "whitey bad, evil & racist" story

oh, well, better luck next time...
Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg
DxUrUSuX0AE5irt.jpg

Has anyone asked the obvious

Why are the same liberals who were screaming "you can't attack these "kids" after the Parkland group of kids turned political fine with attacking these other kids who are both younger than the Parkland students AND didn't enter into a political fray of their own accord?

LOL just kidding, I already know the answer.

If the Covington guys would have got on their knees, I don't think the libs would have liked that either.

AGAIN

Left wingers and their sycophants in the media got really excited when a video of Trump supporting high schoolers circulated the web yesterday

The fake news media was quick to condemn and rush to judgement. They were also happy to dox high school children

turns out that the kids were just waiting for their chaperones at the appointed time and place

They were approached by a group of Native Americans that were looking to create a media moment and cause a scene

Now that the whole story is out, it is clear that these kids did NOTHING wrong. they did not target the group of Natives & were not behaving poorly

I will admit that the smug look on the one kid's face looked bad at 1st; but it turn out he was just minding his own business when the Indians came up and started yelling at these children that "white people need to go back to Europe"

This same group of kids was also accosted by a group of black activists that harassed them; even called the one black kid in the group a "n-----"

Nick Monroe on Twitter

and a screenshot (with links that can be audited) of another student giving the full story

Progs are getting desperate to change the narrative; they desperately want to find a REAL "whitey bad, evil & racist" story

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg
DxUrUSuX0AE5irt.jpg

Why are the same liberals who were screaming "you can't attack these "kids" after the Parkland group of kids turned political fine with attacking these other kids who are both younger than the Parkland students AND didn't enter into a political fray of their own accord?

Meh, the kids were just being kids. It's the ass-hats denigrating the kids that bothers me. Other than the dumbasses who simple don't look before the leap........

AGAIN

Nick Monroe on Twitter

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg
DxUrUSuX0AE5irt.jpg

Meh, the kids were just being kids. It's the ass-hats denigrating the kids that bothers me. Other than the dumbasses who simple don't look before the leap........

That's my point, why is attacking these kids okay? They're kids, kids who didn't even do anything wrong.

Last edited:

It was an instigated event that drum guy was hoping to get. But the kids were being smart thankfully. He’s a staged crisis actor.

Has the old guy beating a drum in kids ears apologized for instigating a whole fabricated story about this yet?

What's this "old guy" shit? Chief Shitting Bull is 64, only 2 years older than me.

I sure hope I don't look like that is 2 years
Well he’s clearly much older than the kids. Which baffles me why he would instigate a fight with them. Pretty sad.

If the Covington guys would have got on their knees, I don't think the libs would have liked that either.
They are looking for a villain, so it wouldn't have mattered. They key is the MAGA hat. They want someone wearing a MAGA hat they can use for a whipping boy. They wanted to use it as a way to blame Trump for all the "hate" in the word. They thought this was their opportunity, and the piled on it with gusto. Too bad they only demonstrated their own hate and their own bigotry.

These poor kids, they go to the March for Life, they're everything the Left hates: they're sweet, they're attractive, they're white, male, Catholic, wearing MAGA hats! No, they want to exterminate you

AGAIN

Nick Monroe on Twitter

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg
DxUrUSuX0AE5irt.jpg

That's my point, why is attacking these kids okay? They're kids, kids who didn't even do anything wrong.

Well they were kids being kids. Doesn't mean they didn't participate but certain not deserving of most all the comments directed against them. Why is attacking anyone based on short video clip or a tiny sound bite of a much larger incident that is spun into a lie?

Journalists (August 2018): Alex Jones caused the families of Sandy Hook victims to be harassed. He must be BANNED from all social media!

Journalists (January 2019): Please kill these children and their families.

These poor kids, they go to the March for Life, they're everything the Left hates: they're sweet, they're attractive, they're white, male, Catholic, wearing MAGA hats! No, they want to exterminate you

I think they're real life "Boys from Brazil"

</sarcasm> Yes just kidding kiddies (and your lawyers), just kidding!

The priests who run the school have stated that the MAGA hats had no place in a school event, that the chaperones should have intervened, and that the children showed blatant disrespect for their elders, which is in violation of the teachings of Christianity.

On the other hand, these kids are from Kentucky, and may have been all on an emotional high from visiting the Noah's Ark theme park.

I'm old enough to remember we weren't allowed to criticize the Parkland students, David Hogg and that bald chick because they were 'just children.' Apparently those rules set by the frauds in the media don't apply to white Catholic pro-life minor teen boys.

I'm old enough to remember we weren't allowed to criticize the Parkland students, David Hogg and that bald chick because they were 'just children.' Apparently those rules set by the frauds in the media don't apply to white Catholic pro-life minor teen boys.

Well, comparing kids who survived a mass killing and watched their friends slaughtered is almost the same thing as a kid disrespecting an old man, so I can see how you can feel that way.

Forum List

Back