Native American group targets kids; leftists respond with circle jerk "whitey bad" narrative

They need to be at schools, they are minors shouldn't be in confeontential rallies, but again being from pro trump families explains everything....dumb ass kids.

When the kids were targeted they weren't at their rally. They were simply waiting for their bus. And the dumb asses were the adults who fucking harrassed the shit out of them.
Wearing racist hats and showing up to a prolife rally as minors, who ever organised this shit should be fired.

What's "racist" about returning America to Greatness? If the boys wore hats advocating Keep America Mediocre, would that have made you happy?

A few months ago, children who went on a Gun Grabber Rally were hailed, what's wrong with other children rallying for Life itself? Are you that adverse to the idea of Life?
The hat is a symbol of racism and bigotry. I wonder why these white folks don5 wear it in minority areas...I live in los angeles never seen one wearing it.
Parents that let their kids wear a hat promoted by a racist pussy grabber are a bunch of lowlifes.

Again , if you gave one shit about racism or bigotry you would be screaming bloody murder about the black Jews who we know via video and audio evidence that they were shouting racist and bigoted things. But you don't really care.......
They are known clowns for years, harmless and clueless....I've seen them in NYC andDC foryears....the orange racists are far more dangerous.

They are CATHOLICS, idiot.
They need to be at schools, they are minors shouldn't be in confeontential rallies, but again being from pro trump families explains everything....dumb ass kids.

When the kids were targeted they weren't at their rally. They were simply waiting for their bus. And the dumb asses were the adults who fucking harrassed the shit out of them.
Wearing racist hats and showing up to a prolife rally as minors, who ever organised this shit should be fired.

What's "racist" about returning America to Greatness? If the boys wore hats advocating Keep America Mediocre, would that have made you happy?

A few months ago, children who went on a Gun Grabber Rally were hailed, what's wrong with other children rallying for Life itself? Are you that adverse to the idea of Life?
The hat is a symbol of racism and bigotry. I wonder why these white folks don5 wear it in minority areas...I live in los angeles never seen one wearing it.
Parents that let their kids wear a hat promoted by a racist pussy grabber are a bunch of lowlifes.
No. Racists were the black protesters actually calling the NA’s “demons”. Not a kid wearing a hat just standing there.

Dxmq0tkXcAMz3Op.jpg
Those same schools do not cause the community, state and federal governments any money. We will watch someone stick a rifle up fronthoels of these evil biatches and shoot their women hood to deaths pearly gates. Just wait until bad times come.You canonl warn thousands of time.

I notice that the first thread on this has disappeared. In it was the claim, by the op, that Phillips was a combat Marine in Viet Nam

Yep, the news got that wrong, he told them he was in the service in vietnam times-vietnam era and they took it from there. I am as a lot on here are Vietnam era vets. Some vets on FB that served in Vietnam calling for his head, stolen valor but the guy never said he was there the news did. You can fact check it if you want.
Really wish I could find the clip of him that I saw when this first started. It was from prior to this and he claimed Vietnam combat status. Come to find out he was a sad sack and was awol several times and never left the states

I never saw that, do some research fact check says he did not claim to be combat vet.

I notice that the first thread on this has disappeared. In it was the claim, by the op, that Phillips was a combat Marine in Viet Nam

Yep, the news got that wrong, he told them he was in the service in vietnam times-vietnam era and they took it from there. I am as a lot on here are Vietnam era vets. Some vets on FB that served in Vietnam calling for his head, stolen valor but the guy never said he was there the news did. You can fact check it if you want.

It was the Washington Post who reported he was a combat vet. Where could they have got this information except from the drunken old Indian himself??

Notice how you are now calling this man "drunken". How very racist of you.

Really wish I could find the clip of him that I saw when this first started. It was from prior to this and he claimed Vietnam combat status. Come to find out he was a sad sack and was awol several times and never left the states

I never saw that, do some research fact check says he did not claim to be combat vet.
he did claim to be a "recon ranger"

a website honoring natives just edited a page from 10 years ago that claimed he was a combat vet with his full knowldge

this is a losing argument for you - Phillips is total trash & he instigated this event for a media moment

find a better hero

Au contraire, in fact the chief said he was spit on when he returned from Vietnam, and its on youtube.

Further, the Washington Post reported he was a combat veteran. There is only one place they could have got that disinformation, from Mr. Phillips himself. Would the Marines have given that false information?

It was the Washington Post who reported he was a combat vet. Where could they have got this information except from the drunken old Indian himself??

Notice how you are now calling this man "drunken". How very racist of you.

A man doesn't look that bad at age 64 unless he's imbibed a lot of fire water.

BTW, pointing out someone is a drunken indian is hardly "racist", in fact the great African American wrestler/football player Ernie Ladd was irritated with drunken indians as well.

BTW, pointing out someone is a drunken indian is hardly "racist", in fact the great African American wrestler/football player Ernie Ladd was irritated with drunken indians as well.
Nathan Phillips is certainly no Ira Hayes...

White bad every time all the time
Funny that we made this the great Nation it is

white leftists are the most racist folks in america. they think their virtue signaling protects minorities, when in reality it undermines them

Just for the record, it was not a Native American group but instead a BLACK HATE GROUP that caused most of the trouble....

Colin kapernick wears Fidel Castro shirt and kneels during National anthem- AMERICAN HERO! Gets Nike contract

Teenager wears MAGA hat at pro-life rally: HITLER’s YOUTH! RACIST! WHITE SUPREMACIST! MAGA HAT IS THE NEW KKK HOOD.

Still think it’s just about the kid?

''whitey is EVIL'' is one of the MAIN topics on MSM
even though the ''other'' races commit hate crimes/murder/etc at higher rates

No no no . Conservative whitey is evil. Cause it’s true .

The Democratic Party needs to work on its credibility
They a genocidal racist crackpots.

View attachment 241126
Hilarious. The original Americans are racist. But Republicans telling American citizens of color who were born here to go back to their own country is OK.
It’s all part of the bizarro world of the GOP.

View attachment 241126
Hilarious. The original Americans are racist. But Republicans telling American citizens of color who were born here to go back to their own country is OK.
Nobody said that-clean out your ears-he said come back AFTER you fix your home and then show us how. I would have said love it or leave it myself, or give back your your pay or welfare check. Ungrateful bastards

View attachment 241126
Democrats make everything about race because they are racist.

View attachment 241126
..they are not citizens if they HATE America/American values/etc--they CAN go back to their shitholes and see how much they love THAT

View attachment 241126
Bizarro World is what's between your ears, deano. How you can hear what is actually said.....in context, then,
come up with a fabricated democrat truth is just mind boggling.
Trump never said what your spewing.
It's kind of like you not knowing the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal immigrant.
Until you figure these things out, you shouldn't be posting about them.

View attachment 241126
..they are not citizens if they HATE America/American values/etc--they CAN go back to their shitholes and see how much they love THAT

They don't hate American values. They just wish more Americans would practice them. You clearly don't.

Forum List

Back